This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Brazil Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Brazil Confessionals

1996 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
-----JOSH GETS 14TH-----
1996 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Garrett A. (Garrett5):

So we swapped and still flopped and the immunity. Lovely.

Anyway, I was with brady, nick, and mark again. meaning we could stick together, theoretically. but i’ve seen nick in plenty games and know he’s a threat.

josh was an easy vote because he was inactive no get evacuated anyway. but something weird happened. i get a message from nick to drew and i saying “no idea why you told mark i wanted him out.”

and i’m over here like, wot? because i have no idea where it came from. i didn’t say anything like that to anyone. so i have theories. drew and/or honey tried to stir up something by making up a lie. nick could also just be making it up for some reason.

i also suspect brady might have done it. he has been pushing for nick to go even though i was down to get him out as soon as i saw he was in this season. he could have known nick would confront us and then it’d give drew a reason to vote him with us.  that is a stretch but i know brady is creative and smart, so i’m not going to underestimate his ability to do anything.

i want brady to think i trust him, so i don’t end up on his radar. i might be already, but even if me playing the willing ally lessens my spot on his radar, i think it’s good for me. he is likely tight with mark, but suspects mark and nick being together. and i don’t doubt he is trying to be closer to blossom than me. with that said, it will be hard to trust anyone. i just have to be loyal to whatever will hopefully get me the win.
1996 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Keizo T. (Foxy_Piplup):

Wow okay soo... Something bad is going to happen... Something I wanted to wait with until the merge... But it seems that Brady and Nick are voting Mark out...oh well it's nothing that I will cry about... It's going to hurt my gameplan majorly though... Well... I hope that they're not going to get me out just like Mark when we merge...
1996 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
-----MARK GETS 13TH-----
1996 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Brady S. (CoachWade):

So sorry for not sending a confessional for the last tribal even though it honestly wasn’t even that important. Josh was medically evacuated obviously so nothing really happened. I just voted honey because my alliance wanted me to which I thought was dumb but I was fine with it because I knew it wouldn’t of changed the results.

Then of course we lost the next challenge. Unfortunately I was busy all day and didn’t get a chance to submit a score but it wouldn’t of mattered anyways and we had to go to tribal. This tribal I knew would be a lot harder because we didn’t have a easy vote this time. When we lost I was planning on voting out honey but I was hit with a rush of information soon after which made me reconsider.

Honestly our tribe is so stupid that we can’t even stick to our tribal lines lol. Apparently I guess it started with Mark going to Nick saying that Garrett and Drew were targeting him. Of course Nick then went to Garrett and Drew and confronted them about it and they showed the screenshots of mark saying that. Then I guess Nick planned on going to Mark and I guess mark couldn’t show him the evidence which made people questioning him even more than they originally already were.

So my plan to vote out honey was basically all ruined because of Mark. If he wouldn’t of stirred up shit it would of been a easy vote to get honey out with Garrett and then me and Garrett were going to then on nick at the next tribal after that. However because of Mark my whole agenda changed that quickly.

Then he made it even worse for him when he was trying to get me and nick to target Garrett and he wasn’t budging this time because he was pissed he didn’t get his way last vote. So basically I couldn’t get him to swap and since the only other option was Mark as a potential vote I immediately went to Nick and said dude I can’t handle him anymore like he’s got to go and he seemed to completely agree with me. Then I told Garrett that would be the best thing since Mark was throwing his name out there. So this way I could get Garrett’s vote and he’d trust me a lot more for coming to him. Then all we needed was Drew’s vote because I guess Mark said honey was voting Garrett so we need it to be 4-2. I didn’t get to talk to Drew about it but Garrett went to him and drew said he was down so I think we got the majority.

The reason why I picked Mark to go over Garrett because I need rationale people that I can count on come merge times. I don’t need a dumbass like pie at the merge because then he’ll totally sink my game. I mean he’s not the biggest threat. I know nick is definitely the bigger move but right now Nick has been coming to me a lot more and yeah I know I probably won’t be at his number 1 or 2 at merge and I’ll have to deal with that then but at least he won’t run his mouth like mark. And honestly voting out mark is also good because it hurts Keizo a bit in the game.

I know I’ve said I feel good about Keizo but the more I see him play the more I see how aware he is about the game. He’s a good ally for me to have now but Keizo is making a ton of social connections right now. He told me that he already seems to be in good with Blossom and Ethan on the other tribe and he also said he has Jasoi wrapped around his finger and that he’s going to try to throw the challenge to get rid of Will. I know I need Keizo for merge because I’ll need people on my side to get a majority but he’s close with nick, me, Blossom, Ethan and Jasoi. I worry that he’s going to take blossom away from me in the game and I don’t want that so I’m definitely keeping an eye out for Keizo more now because I didn’t realize how dangerous he is until I talked to him this morning. Luckily I have my person in Stef that I can go back to with the idol which gives me some ammo. The good thing is I feel safe right now and I think mark will be going.
1996 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Jasoi A. (Jasoi):

DAMN.Im sorry i didnt come,I really wanted to make it to merge.Anyways i might vote off a korubo member or will.I made bonds with Chili,Stef and Keizo.So i might go for Will.Will barely talks to me so i think he is going against me also he is a returnee.But ill talk to Stef and Chili too see what they wanna do.
1996 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Keizo T. (Foxy_Piplup):

Oh Boy...Just like planned...we lost... Brady did amazing job to win for his tribe...now all i need to do... is get into Jasoi's head...i need his vote to get Will out... the best thing is that... unless people tell Will that he's a target...he won't suspect a thing at least he won't suspect me... we played before and he trusts me... i really like him and i enjoy playing with him... but i'll do anything i can to get him out... and after that... we're even 3-3... or if i decide to keep Jasoi around...it's probably going to be 4-2... Well i have some minds to control...see ya at next challenge
1996 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Jasoi A. (Jasoi):

Ok so i thought so im voting off Will.I got Blossom and she wants to vote Will.Keizo wanna vote will too cuz i convinced him so far its a 3 votes against Will.Need 1 or 2 more votes To Evict Will and I still need Honey and Chili decision's.
1996 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Blossom W. (Yellowpenguin):

So i missed the challenge which i am sad about. Me and Jasoi both missed it and we’ve been told that the vote is between us tonight.
Luckily Keizo is my guy and is helping us campaign to get Will out. I just hope we can get the numbers because i’m not finished with this game yet!
1996 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Keizo T. (Foxy_Piplup):

Well my job is done...right now it's all in their hands...i did what i could and i hope it works...with that being said i would like to cast my vote for Will...nothing personal... pure strategy
1996 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Chili L. (Lalisa):

So we lost the challenge and by lost, I mean I lost the challenge because my team didn't bother showing up haha. I tried my best by winning us the 4 points and coming from behind to almost win. It's frustrating but what can you do? I've searched for almost 24 hours for this stupid idol and it's literally NO WHERE to be found, the producers did a good job at making it impossible to find. I'm a bit concerned because I know the merge is around the corner and it'd be easier to get me out now so I'm worried I may be targeted this round, but I'm confident I can make my way deep into the merge with the strong alliance I formed with Stef and Will + Ethan and Jasoi.
1996 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Jasoi A. (Jasoi):

Now i'm told the vote is between Blossom and Will.Chili said that people are saying Blossom and Keizo me and Blossom are Calling Will.,Now looks like Honey and Chili wanna vote Blossom and Me keizo and Blossom wanna vote Will.I dont know what will happen so im not sure.Im telling Honey to vote Blossom so we can have the numbers in a 5 to 3 vote in my favor
1996 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Ethan H. (Ethan000):

I truly am the hero this season

I'm the only person to not vote out Ruben when I knew he was going home, I found an idol that I'm willing to play on people that I like, and I'm me (:

Anyways I have a good alliance with Jakub and honest to God I've been SO busy with work recently that I've barely been able to participate in challenges and talk to people. Somehow I'm not the vote though so praise.

Obviously Lalisa and I are close so ya. Noxity is connected to Lalisa so I have them to an extent. Idk, I like Garret too. Is he out? I don't even know. Clearly I'm playing the best game huh? lmao sorry I'll try and be more active. Also where is pieguy? Fucking flop? Isn't this M AND N's Survivor?
1996 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Ethan H. (Ethan000):

Also Keizo or w/e the fuck his name is is a snake.

I just said he was one of my only allies but he's talking about me to the other tribe saying I'll be a threat at the merge...lol uh uh

Lalisa is my only ally ig. Tbh I'll play the idol on him over me if we're both the vote. NOT because I'm a sheep, I've never been a sheep, but because I haven't really paid attention to this game. He has, and has a better shot at winning. So oh whale
1996 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Ethan H. (Ethan000):

I vote Blossom

I hope I'm the swing vote, I really do. Keizo tried me, but you can't play a playa.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!