This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor San Marino Confessionals

Topic » Survivor San Marino..

2135 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Patrick M. (Pokepat):

I know it’s kind of stupid, but it’s my kind of stupid.

I wanted to have my tribe match to bring us together, and I think it worked! I definitely didn’t want to go to tribal because I like my tribe at the current moment, so it was important for us to win.

Logan’s telling me that Tashi and Will are close, but.. kind of know that already. Plus, Tashi and I are close as well. We’ve been a final two before, we can do it again. Tashi is the queen to my king. I know she’s got a mind of her own, though. I know at one moment in time both of us will think about voting each other out, but right now, we need each other.

Damn you, future tribe. Splitting us apart like that. We need to keep in touch and try to fight through to the merge. But... one step at a time. The first phase is here, and I’m two tribals into the game.

I want to search for the idol but being on mobile really hinders that. This is one of the only games I’ll search for an idol for, so don’t think I’m giving up here. I want to win this season of M&N’s Survivor, and an idol would be useful.
2135 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
K.C. H. (Kaseyhope101):

I totes missed out on the challenge this time, BUT we still won and got another idol clue.. it’s getting to the point where you could easily find it with a bit of luck on your side, but I still just am not freaking out about it.

I’ll definitely look later, but in my opinion, when I’m not at tribal, I gotta keep up a social game so that if we do go to tribal, I can be accounted for socially.

James, John & Will are the people I usually spend my time talking to... I should probably make time for Brian, cuz I’m in no solid alliances right now. That could be because it’s early, but if not, the more social opportunities the better, I’m not wasting time being paranoid, I need bonds.
2135 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
K.C. H. (Kaseyhope101):

So I instantly get good vibes from Brian, we’ve played together before but didn’t get too close or anything, like we worked together a bit, but not like besties or f2’s, this time we can just vibe more and maybe be good allies.

I feel pretty alright with my position, hopefully I just avoid tribal altogether but I need to be very social for now so I don’t miss my shot at this game.

I need to give out blue or green auras, not red.
2135 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
K.C. H. (Kaseyhope101):

I have a revelation that in this twist that shows what our tribe swaps are :
A) Jenna is already out, so that’s one bridge burnt, but :
B) the person on my tribe with me in that is James, so I need him for a future number, and with Brian being my first like official ally and Will obviously being my friend...

At the moment, noob John really is the official odd one out in my books, hopefully this can translate for my game, and if we’re forced to go to tribal, our decision can be united against him.... but I guess you don’t know who the odd one out is until tribal hits and your torch is snuffed, so... hopefully we can continuously ignore that!
2135 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
JB B. (_JB_):

Well, after about a month following another stint on M&N’s Survivor, I am back for my third time.

And they say third time’s the charm. Usually I wouldn’t say yes to returning so soon, but I was given this opportunity I could not refuse: the ability to create my own tribe.

I’ll probably never be asked to make a tribe for myself again, so I pounced on the opportunity. However, it was so damn hard to find people. I might have asked possibly 20 people, but in the end, I found my four.

The first to join the team was John. John was not my first choice, but I’m glad he accepted my offer nonetheless. This spot was offered first to my Blood vs. Water partner Mordecai, but he declined to focus on other projects.

The second to join the squad was Noah. Now, a twist that not even the producers know about has been unleashed into the game. Noah is my IRL brother. We share two parents and a helluva lot of DNA. I believe this is the first time in M&N Survivor history where siblings are actually playing the game together, but I want people to know that this is not my second account. Noah is playing on his own account and we live several states away from each other. He is not my multi but an actual other person that I trust will never screw me over, which is huge to have in this game.

Then, Christian joined the squad. Christian is probably my closest confidant in the game, even over my own brother. Christian will likely be more invested into the game than Noah will and I’ve also built a relationship outside of this game with him. We snap each other every day and he’s like a brother to me. He might be the only person to know that my brother is in the game with me, but I’m not going to disclose the information to him if he doesn’t already know.

The final person to join was the most difficult. I was trying to get a filler bitch for my tribe just so I had a coat of protection had we gone to tribal council, but then I asked Jake, and he quickly said yes. Jake and I have known each other for a while and he’s played group games for a while. We have a ton in common given that we are both Houstonians and we live about half an hour from each other back home. In fact, we have some mutual friends from the college he goes to. It’s amazing how small the world is. We started catching up and I realized that I don’t want Jake to go home.

I don’t want any of my tribunates to go home at all, so I’m literally going to try to win every single challenge at all costs until the swap because I don’t know if I could choose between these four. JB’s Jockstraps are fantastic and I don’t know if I could have picked a better foursome.
2135 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
JB B. (_JB_):

The first couple of days have been crazy. The rest of the cast is mad and it’s overall a very competitive group sprinkled with some familiar faces and some fresh ones.

I like how all the twists are thought out this season and all go in line with trying to test the relationships of the original tribes. Each group has three relationships they need to keep up with, and it is a test to see which one comes out on top. I think my last confessional proved that my relationship with my original tribe trumps any immunity pact or future tribe 100%.

Now, first immunity challenge, I get the Legacy Advantage. I’m keeping this close to the vest. I only told Noah, but I don’t know if I’ll tell Christian. The less people know about the LA, or the fact that there is one in the game, the better. I actually began dying laughing when I got the message that said I got it. I’ll be laughing my ass off all season while it sits in those gold chairs I got in the challenge.

In terms of other relationships I’ve created, I have a rapport with the immunity pact I have with Tashi and James. I also have a group chat with all the captains, which is important for us to keep together because I feel like people will target us to try and break up our tribes.

Of the people outside of my tribe, the person I trust the most is Mud, the person I voted for to win in Saipan. Since that game, Uncle Mud and I have grown closer and I trust him on the same level as some of my tribe members.

John M. also came up to me asking for an alliance on my Future Tribe, which I was down for. He’s on Will’s tribe, which means I could have him on my side at the swap, which is something I’ll need because Will is a beast at the challenges. My strategy at this point is to get me and my OG tribe to the swap without a blemish, and then get my swap tribe to the merge without a blemish. We gotta win those damn immunities.
2135 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Aaron F. (Slendie258):

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been able to drop a confessional yet I've been kind of busy and it's slipped my mind. But I'm here now!

So I'm quite happy to be on Patrick's tribe because I know everyone except Logan, although me and Will do have some tense history because I beat him out of a FTC spot in the last game we played together. I'm connecting really well with Tashi at the moment, we seem to be on the same wavelength and being on the same swapped tribe when it does happen means that we really need to stick together at least until the merge. I've also spoken with Logan quite a bit and he seems to be willing to work with me which I'm happy to do, he seems level headed and has as good head for strategy.

Of course it is still early days however, so we'll see how the cookie crumbles in time.
2135 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
TJ M. (TJ2807):

Ugh I hate this vote... I like everyone left here!
Mud had me sign up, and besides, there’s no way either of the other two would even think about voting him out, so can’t do that .... and I love Mud! I can’t vote him out this early...
I need James in the game, for the swap. When we swap, Mud and Madi aren’t on my tribe, only James, so I need him to stay in the game so we can stick together and maybe try not to be the laughing stock of a tribe anymore.
Then there’s Madi. Oh Madi. I love Madi, she’s great. I’ve spoken to her a lot outside and she’s always super sweet to me even when she shouldn’t be, even when I’m an asshole. It sucks because I know she was also excited for this game, but I don’t know if she’s best for me in this game.... sigh.
I really just wanna vote out the Goat mud got in the first challenge, go bah yourself stupid goat!!!
2135 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Noah B. (Ace99):

Day 2 and things are going well! Guaranteed top 18! I think I am in a pretty solid position in this game. I have a good ally in JB and he has Christian and Jake at least. Right now if we lose a challenge, John is going home. For one, he hasn't made a challenge yet. And for two, his loss is the least of damage for our tribe in the future.

Happy Fourth!
2135 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
-----MADI GETS 19TH-----
2135 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Noah B. (Ace99):

That could have been really bad. Jake gets to sit in the front seat today kiddos. If he didn't show up, we'd be going to Tribal Council right now. Then again, Mud's tribe has to be really pathetic. They needed to type 100 posts less than us with the same number of people there, and still couldn't get a head start big enough to give them enough time to complete a puzzle. But man we are really lucky. If we did go to Tribal though, John would be going home. When you know the challenge is at 6, you don't show up at 6:28 and be like, "hey can I help?". Could have used your help fifteen minutes ago, JOHN. I want him gone. JB wants him gone. Christian wants him gone. Jake, I don't know about him but if he wants to stay in the game then he wants John gone. I am just happy I am safe and other people in this game aren't.
2135 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Patrick M. (Pokepat):

clue clue clue clue clue clue clue clue idol clue

So psyched to have immunity once again, even better that we receive a clue alongside it! It really stinks that Mud's tribe has gone three times, but... better them then us, right..?

If Mud stays and makes it to swap, I really hope to work with him because he could be a swaying factor. I don't know who else I'll want to work with, but my current options would be Mud, Logan, Brian.. that's enough for majority, right?

With Madi out, that leaves six of us on the tribe, so it'll be a squeeze. I don't know what else  Mike and Newz have planned out for this season, but so far.. so decent.
2135 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
K.C. H. (Kaseyhope101):

We win AGAIN and... at this point Mud has only so many more people his team can lose, you KNOW a swap is coming soon, and... thinking the swap was gonna happen THIS round, I reached out to British James and basically we formed a trust pact since if our tribe had swapped this round it’d be Christian & Jake, us, and then Will T., so there’s a good chance we end up being a war zone where both pairs compete for Will T. and that still seems to be a likely scenario.

I love Christian so hopefully us 4 might be able to make a power alliance, but then we could end up going to tribal again and that could easily end up with rocks, which isn’t cute.

Basically, this swap could be messy for me!
2135 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
James S. (jamessmith5):

FUCK!!!!!!!!!

Can we stop Fucking losing challenges and this time it was my fault and this is awful. We maybe the worst tribe in the history of survivor. We will have a total of 2 members left after this challenge.
2135 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Mud N. (mudndawilderness):

Welp, I think I've officially hit rock bottom in my group game career. This tribe has not won a single challenge, even though I've tried my best to attend every single one. My strategy worked alright, beside the fact that we didn't hold up in the challenges. I survived all the way to this point, and I am now the swing vote in one of the most difficult tribal councils that I've been a part of. Voting out Madi was difficult, and this one is even more difficult.

Last tribal council, James was supposed to be the next out of the tribe, but it just didn't feel right to vote him out. I haven't played a game with him in forever, we were a duo all the way from cmack's survivor, and I've recently played with Jason and Madi. Everything seemed so cut and dry when I made these tribes, but I didn't think about how hard it would be if we lost two challenges, let alone three. So in the tribe chat, I let them know how difficult it was, and I was low-key hoping somebody would volunteer to help me out a little bit. I'm glad that Madi did, but it still hurt voting her out. For me, strategy has gone out the window, and I'm just trying to maintain my friendships with these people. However, Madi leaving may have benefited me strategically by making me the swing vote for this tribal. But tbh I really don't care. I'll say that I'm one of the most strategic-minded people on this site, and I would always vote out a friend to win a game, so I never expected a situation like this to hit me so hard. But tough situations really show our true colors I guess.

I never thought I would have to tell Jason that I was voting him out of a game, but it happened today. After he leaves, I'm praying for a swap, praying for any last glimmer of hope that I have in this game.

I've been talking with the captains, trying to keep each other safe, and talking to others such as Jake and Logan. I really hope I'm seen as a number on their side, someone who's easy to work with rather than an easy target. Then, later in the game, I can rise back to power and start making my case. We'll see how it goes, but I'm being run pretty thin. Hopefully I can prove all the haters wrong. Wish me luck.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!