This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor San Marino Confessionals

Topic » Survivor San Marino..

2122 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
2122 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
James R. (J2999):

Usually, I would make a little cast assessment about how I know and trust each player, BUT I HARDLY KNOW ANYONE IN THIS CAST .... so that won’t work out.
So instead I’ll just say how I feel about my tribe.
About a month ago (maybe longer), the original alliance was born of Mud, Madi and myself. That was named the Whores. I don’t remmeber why, but it is. I think it was originally Attention whores, idek, but the point is those are my initial two allies. Then we made a plan to have the others, whoever Mud would get, to be our filler tribe mates. Basically the ones we would take out in the scenario that we go to tribal. Jenna and James ended up being those two, and we’ll see how that works out.
These twists will definitely affect how the game is played, to the point I might need to make deals with people from other tribes, we will see, but I know I’d love to work with Will and Patrick.
For this challenge, I wanted to pick up all the quick ones up first since I have time, and now I calculated what would give me the best return value and I THINK 15 mins for 25 points will be best..... I may be wrong though...
2122 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
K.C. H. (Kaseyhope101)

My comeback to group games is here..

The last one I was in was controversial cuz I sort of quit, but I’m a new person now after like 2 months, and it’s dope

I’m on Will’s Warriors which is a super cringe name, but there’s obvious worse ones, so it’s gucci

Will is one of my sort of friends, we’ve sort of dropped out of touch, so hopefully this is like a relationship building experience, but it’s my comeback, it’s time for a win, so win first, rebuilding my BFF-ship second

Imo social game is everything because in the end, you can win every competition but if you don’t please people, you won’t win, so I’m starting to form a bond with John in particularly because I feel like I can get a feel for him pretty easy and can get him to dig my auras if I wanted to.

James & Will are big ones for me if I can get them on my side that’d be dope... I DO think John would be an easy boot off if we lost, but I’d prefer using him as a number and an opportunity for later in the game.

The twists are definitely going to change things though, and I’ll keep you updated when more information comes from the twist!

K.C out
2122 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Patrick M. (Pokepat):

pal·a·din
ˈpalədn/Submit
nounhistorical
any of the twelve peers of Charlemagne's court, of whom the count palatine was the chief.
a knight renowned for heroism and chivalry.

Welcome to M&N’s 18th Season of Survivor! I’m returning for my third go around, and leading the charge with my tribe, which have been labeled as paladins! I love that Mike and Newz have given my tribe this title, and I want to live up to it if I can.

The thing, being the leader comes with all the pressure. If we go to tribal, I have to vote out someone I selected to join me and take the guilt of that.

(Well, unless they vote me out.)

I can go with Tashi and Will through this, of course, but that leaves Aaron and Logan.. And you know me, I’ll feel bad voting either one out. But if I have to, I have to.
2122 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Patrick M. (Pokepat):

Wow. Did not think the TOTF would be that big of a twist, but now that I’m thinking about it, it really is. This prompts me to have to think through things and possibly save Logan in case I need him for the swap, and also reach out to mud and the others in the future tribe to see if we can work something out.

This will definitely be an interesting season.
2122 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Will I. (IceBeast):

Loves my team being a threat right off the bat =[ I had someone else on my team go for the advantage so that I'm not the biggest threat on my team. Hopefully our win streak can keep going on.
2122 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
John B. (Jxhn):

It hasn't been too long but I'm back! I'm glad JB invited me back because lets be real, I wasn't exactly an all-star the first time around. Not entirely expecting to be on the shortlist.

This season is definitely going to be interesting and with the twists, there's a huge undertone of pre-determined alliances. Tribes: all pre-mades; Immunity Pact: assigned friends; Tribes of the Future: assigned enemies. This season is definitely gonna require finding a balance between loyalty to those groups, and standing aside as an individual where there are a LOT of threats.

As for my tribe, the first vote if anything would be pretty trivial because we're all active. I feel closest to JB & Christian so I would hope if we encounter more than one tribal, I'd be Gucci regardless. Otherwise, we have a strong tribe so I'm not too worried at this early stage.

The only person I have some sort of pre-relationship on my Pact is Kasey and even then, we haven't really worked together.

My problem last time was that I didn't tie up a lot of loose ends. I was part of an obvious duo, was a known threat, and didn't plan better for other people comparing notes. This time I need to be a LOT more carefully but definitely aggressively if I want to win.
2122 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
John M. (FocusBlast):

I'm already enjoying this game. And I like my position as well. I was one of the top earners during the competition for my team, and started doing a lot of the math for totals of teams which helped us realize we could take the direct advantage. My team had no problems with me taking it, and I figured since I had never played a group game before it would help me. Winning the challenge also allowed us 2 idol clues, which I used to find the idol after about an hour of searching. (and finding one from all stars after about 10 minutes of looking) I have talked to everybody on my tribe and also everybody in my immunity pact. I'm hoping to keep tightening relationships with these people and maybe start talking to my future merge teammates as well.
2122 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Mud N. (mudndawilderness):

*Looks up the definition of a Marauder*

Oh sweet! I'm ready to ransack, plunder, and raid the fuck out of this entire game! I already sent a confessional before the game started about how I wanted to pick my tribe, although the rules were changed on me a little. But now I have a core alliance of 3 called "The Whores" with Madi and TJ, and I also have a side f2 called "APEX" with James. That alliance hasn't existed since cmack's survivor Indonesia, so I'm super stoked to get it started again! And then we have the person destined for first boot, the person that I added to the tribe JUST to vote out so we keep tribal unity. And that person is Jenna. So she should be leaving tonight, and since she was always meant to be first boot, it'll keep our tribe unified for the future. On the outside, the tribe seems like a complete clusterfuck, but there's a method to my madness. If it works, then great! If not and we flop, then hopefully I can at least make it to swap and then snake around, turning the other teams against each other since I'd be non-threatening at that point. In my viewer's lounge, once they saw my tribe everyone was telling me how bad my tribe was, and how it would flop hardcore. Which may happen, but that's exactly the reaction that I wanted. I want to be underestimated in this game, and I want the other tribes to look like a threat. I also don't want anybody to know my strategy or tribe dynamics coming into the game, because it'll make it a little easier on me later on when people try to turn us against each other. So once I was being made fun of in my own VL about my own tribe I picked, a certain fire started to ignite. I knew that I HAD TO WIN THIS FIRST CHALLENGE!!!

And then we lost the first challenge.
Yeah, it sucks. But now Jenna should be leaving and we'll be ready to take on the next challenge as one cohesive group.

But damn, slap my ass and call me Sally! These twists are crazy! First is the secret pacts, which I find really cool but probably won't have much impact until merge. However, that doesn't stop me from talking with people from the other tribe, trying to help them out. I'm a social worker-imma work my social. So basically I'm trying to keep a social bond with all the other captains first of all. I told them that obviously we have our own teams that we'll most likely stick to, but it'd be nice if they could take the shots rather than us captains. I'm just taking things we have in common and using them to my advantage. I also want to build individual social connections with the people in my pact, especially because three of us will be on the same tribe in the future and that could REALLY help us when swap comes. I also want to keep them safe on their current tribes, so I'll give them info about the tribes so they can keep safe.

Will's tribe I don't know much about, except for the fact that Will and Brian made it to final three in Mud's Survivor: The Arctic Circle. So honestly Brian should probably be safe on his tribe. Cool beans.

Patrick's tribe is interesting. Will and Tashi are 100% tight. I'm not sure if Pat's strategy was to make a final three with them, or to pin them as a potential threat to Logan and Aaron, but either way I'm going to let Aaron about it to try to keep him safe. I also told Logan about their bond, because I worked with him in cmack's Survivor and I want to rekindle that bond with him. He's a loyal ally, and I'll be on the same tribe as him later so he's pretty important.

JB's tribe I have no clue what the dynamics are. JB and Noah have the same majestic haircut, so hopefully that means they have a final 2. LOL

Well anyways there you have it, that's my game up to this point. Just working my regular social game, but with these twists and turns, who knows what will happen. These twists add so many layers to strategy that are hard to keep track of, and I just don't want to dig myself into a hole I can't get out of. Wish me luck.
2122 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Madi S. (Maddog16):

My confessional is that the tribes are looking awesome, but it sucks that I'll be voting off one of my tribe mates.
2122 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
James S. (jamessmith5):

This was a terrible start to my season. I let Mud down by not showing up to the challenge and it ultimately could cost my game here tonight in Tribal. But, JAMES got lucky as hell since we got a goat on our tribe named Jenna. She didn't even join the group LOL. So, I'm probably saved tonight but next Immunity Challenge, I am gonna go out there and just dominate, hopefully. Right now my goal is to talk with as many people as possible so I can have a pact alliance and the futures tribe. I will also be looking for the idol right now and hopefully, I can find it. Mud and I have a great alliance named APEX, where we trust each other 100% and no one can break that which means you will probably see us in the final 2.
2122 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Logan M. (Logie56):

This season's off to a wicked start. We have the immunity pact twist and are aware of our potential future tribes already, which I'm intrigued to see how much those impact the game as a whole. I'm proud of the Paladins, we kicked ass in the first immunity challenge and came in second place! Woot woot! Hoping we won't have to face tribal anytime in the near future, but you never know. I guess it's time to start building more of a repore with the others.
2122 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
-----JENNA GETS 20TH-----
2122 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah B. (Ace99):

Well day 1 happened and I just was not there. I had a swim meet and I wasn't able to make it. Whatever I guess it is alright. We won immunity and I'm not the first boot. Guess thats an accomplishment of some sorts lol. Alright lets get down to the nitty gritty. So this twist- Battle of the Bloodlines is kind of ironic because- lets be real here I have the only real bloodline in this game. Yes, that is right. JB is my older brother. But nobody needs to know that. We almost had a scare on skype bc it showed my last name and i had to change it to my middle name. I talked with Jeremy last night and he filled me in on everything I should know. In terms of it, I am his first priority in who on his team is most important, so I feel alright about that. Who knew that your brother wants to keep you in the game?!

Anyways, I can't really do anything big in the first couple of days. Our tribe needs to continue to win bc I am not in the situation to make any moves or play any strategy. I may be related to JB, but we seriously have nothing alike. He is a legit gamebot and strategical mastermind. I'm just here bc he asked me to and I said yes. But I'll tell you what. I'll be ready when the game calls on somebody to play. That's for real.
2122 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Will I. (IceBeast):

Loves the unnecessary target I put on my tribe and myself LOL. But yolo!

I'm shook at John! He came here to PLAY! Just from talking to him, he is probably the most strategic person on my tribe at this moment. I'm excited to go further in the game with him and on our swapped tribe.
2122 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
John M. (FocusBlast):

After realizing we are on the same future tribe, me and IceBeast have been talking a lot more and getting close. I decided to tell him about the power I got from the competition earlier today, without revealing the fact that I won an idol although i considered it. I have also been talking to james smith a good amount as he is in my immunity pact and my future tribe. Me and will also realized that working with cfff on our tribe was a good idea, as he is the only one on our tribe to NOT be with a current tribe member in future tribes. this way if we lose, we can take out one of the other members on our tribe that would be sticking together for their future tribe. after winning the challenge, icebeast was going to use the new idol clue to continue searching. I felt guilty about letting him waste time and felt close enough with him to reveal my idol. We are planning to use both my power and idol to secure ourselves good places in the late game.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!