This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor San Marino Confessionals

Topic » Survivor San Marino..

2114 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
James R. (J2999):

Voting Christian.

Didn't play a flawless game, but yeah the guy deserves the W in this scenario
2114 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Mud N. (mudndawilderness)

No matter what anyone says, I believe you played the better game. You were better socially, brought the crucial votes in rather than pushing them away, and truly had the best grasp on this game. For those reasons, I鈥檓 writing down...

*Writes down name*

JB. You鈥檙e not winning, but I still believe you played the better of the two games. Even though it wasn鈥檛 as flashy, you were able to control this constantly dynamic game, and adapt much better than Christian. Also, it is only right that I vote for you, considering that you voted for me even though others thought differently. See you later fellow runner-up :P
2114 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Noah B. (Ace99):

My vote is for JB.

Thank you so much for a great season!
2114 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Tashi D. (tashi):

My vote to win is.......

馃挒JB 馃挒
2114 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Will I. (IceBeast):

I vote Christian
2114 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Will T. (WillTraitor):

JB

You gave us a chance and you at least tried to save some of us. Good luck.
2114 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Jake H. (jakehou97):

I vote for Christian to win.

Both played an amazing strategic, social, and and physical game. Both are good friends of mine and I'll be happy either way with a winner. But my personal tiebreaker is to Christian who was slightly more loyal to me, as JB indirectly got my voted out.

Congrats to both!

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!