This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Ethiopia Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Ethiopia..

2231 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
-----JAMES GETS 7TH-----
2231 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Slothy T. (Sloth_Roman):

These fat slugs.

IVE HAD IT #OFFICIALLY

eli and ryan have their heads up eachothers dirty assholes.
Tashi is being annoying
Gui has no fucking clue what shes doing
BITCH I AM CRACKED

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o752ntRfn0Yq6YqGI/giphy.gif
2231 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Josh R. (sergeant):

This game is crazy, one minute you feel like everything is going your way... and the next you're blindsided and everyone goes crazy. I have a bunch of people telling me a few different things and I don't know who or what to believe. I am so glad I have my two idols, I don't even care if I don't get any votes at this point because I have another one that no one knows about. I want to trust Ryan but then he has lied to me a bunch of times. I haven't worked with Tashi a lot and I don't know if I can trust her. I am probably just going to go with my gut and hope that I can make it to the finals. This vote will definitely help me determine who is telling me the truth or not. This game is crazy!
2231 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Tashi D. (tashi):

Did I fuck up the game by getting James voted off? Yeah I might have. But am I able to work with this? OF COURSE!!!!!

When James first got blindsided I will admit that I didn’t know what to do because frankly I along with everyone wanted Josh leaving the game. But it didn’t happen and it’s okay!!!!

So the initial thing that happened after James left…. Literally Ryan blew up on me. And I’m not talking saying “Tashi why didn’t you listen to us”. No. He was literally SCREAMING at me saying how I fucked up his game and ruined his chance of winning.

FIRST OF ALL SWEETIE!!!! I DON’T GIVE A FUCK IF I MESSED YOUR FUCKING GAME UP! I’m out here playing for TASHI. I’m not playing for Ryan, Sloth, or fucking Eli. No I’m playing for me because Season 15 of M&N has belonged to me and I want to wear that crown!

Having Josh did 2 things for me in this game, allowed me to win my first individual immunity challenge which I really did need at this vote. And then secondly it allowed Josh one of the biggest targets in the game to REMAIN in the game. Having Josh in the game with me still provides a shield for me that no one else can really do. Because once Josh goes home the next Big Bad Wolf is lil ole Miss Tashi. And I can’t have that.

I also don’t know why everyone keeps saying that if Josh gets to the end he’s going to win. No offense but I literally don’t know what he’s done in this game to win??? I deserve to win over all of these players? I’m a social and strategic threat I literally organized all of these votes except the Will one.

But anyways tonights vote (if it goes to my plan again) will look something like this:

Tashi- Ryan
Sloth- Ryan
Ryan -Guil
Josh- Guil
Guil- Josh
Eli- Josh

2-2-2

A.) No one plays any idols and we send home Josh in the revote.
B.) Josh plays an Idol and we send home Ryan in the revote.

Basically no matter which way the cookie crumbles I really am a dominating force in this game and it’s gonna be a damn fucking shame if I lose this somehow. Lets just hope my social connections pay off and the bitter won’t be jury if I make it to the FTC.
2231 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
-----SLOTHY GETS 6TH-----
2231 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Tashi D. (tashi):

Thought I’d just pop in and write a quick last minute confessional.

Ryan, you’re a vile piece of shit human. I made a move against you, because I respected your game. I respected you as a player. And I saw you as a threat. Why the fuck would I ever take a threat to the end? It’s just not fucking smart. You need to learn to calm down when you play games. You’re a hot headed fucking little boy who screams and whines until you get your way. Your passive aggressive shit is annoying as well so you can cut that crap. When you said to me “I will never vote you to win.” You lost all my respect. Guess what fucker. IT’S A GAME. Sorry if I hurt your feelings but that's just the way the cookie fucking crumbles. I can’t wait to see you lose.

Losing Slothy on that rock draw really fucked up my game. I’m here with my only ally being Guil in who I’ve barely talked to all game. So needless to say that I’m stressed out right now. I’m almost 100% positive that as soon as I lose an immunity challenge I’m going home. So that sucks. But I’m a fighter and I’m not gonna give up ANY time soon. We shall see what happens and how this goes. But I’m confident I can do well.
2231 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
-----TASHI GETS 5TH-----
2231 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
-----JOSH GETS 4TH-----

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!