This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Ethiopia Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Ethiopia..

2231 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
2231 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
James R. (J2999):

First off thank you so much for accepting me!

Buzzing to play, and I was really happy being first pick. My only concern is people will see me and Ryan as a duo which could be bad later in the game. I’m gonna spend time speaking to my tribe, so that if we end up at tribal they won’t vote me off.
2231 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Ryan S. (BigBrotherDonny):

I'm so happy I got to choose tribes. I risked stepping up for the twist of the game but it was a good risk and I'm glad I got the people I like on my tribe, and I also split up the final two of Alf and Eli which I wanted to do right when I heard that I got to pick teams. I want to come in this game and play an under the radar style of gameplay, and then I plan to make big moves. I will risk my game if there is a chance that I can better my game, like drawing rocks. I plan to do whatever it takes.
2231 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Zach H. (jayhawk123):

I feel like my tribe is good. I don't really know a anybody on it, besides the Ryan's, all the people I know are on the other tribe. I feel comfortable right now, I'm not gonna try to play too hard, just gonna talk to everyone, and get a feel for things. Not gonna jump the gun and start a 4/5 person alliance. Just gonna play a low lay type game, but if I need to I will play hard
2231 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Josh R. (sergeant):

First off, I am super happy to be here :D because it's been a while since I've played a group game so I am excited to get back in there. I am trying to take a more social role this time around by attempting to talk to as many tribe mates as I can. I have reached out and heard from Ryan B., Zach H. and James R. I have formed an alliance with Ryan which will hopefully help me get deep in the game.  I am worried that I might be targeted at a potential first tribal council, because I am on vacation for the week and might not be as active for the first bit of the game as I would like to be, so I am hoping my social connections will help me survive.
2231 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz

I'm sad we lost the first challenge, I don't want to be out first at all. I'm thinking of gathering almost everyone on the team for the vote because I don't want anyone to feel left out and play an idol or something on the 2nd vote. I'm thinking of breaking up an obvious final two of Alf and Eli just because I know, if tribes swap or the merge happens, and both of them are still in the game, they will be a HUGE power duo that no one can defeat, so it's better to make the move now or later. But we will see how things turn out.
2231 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
James R. (J2999):

So at the moment myself and Ryan S are trying to get our tribe to vote Alf. I’m hoping it works. On my tribe I like Ryan S from last games, I also know Unther from past games which is helpful.

So far I’ve been speaking to Ryan B and Chris, and they’re both great so hopefully I can build more trust there too.
2231 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Josh R. (sergeant):

I am starting to get back into the swing of things, it's just like riding a bike. I've made some pretty decent connections with Ryan B., Ryan S., and James, so that's good. as far as I know the vote is going on Alf, at least that's what people are saying.... I hope I can trust the connections that I have made and I am not going home first. I think we can recover from the loss and pull out a win in the next challenge and hopefully we can win a few challenges down the road.
2231 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
John B. (Jxhn):

hello hello helLO!

Coming out of tonight's challenge with a win was definitely a major plus especially since I don't have too big of a strategic relationship with anyone yet. Would I like to think that scoring a point would've kept me safe? Yeah of course but being that we have a tribe of mutes - its either I'm on the outs or we're doomed in future challenges. From what I can gather it's the latter so any Ws we can get - I'm all here for it.

When glancing at the cast, off the bat I know I want to work with Josh BUT YOU PEOPLE DIDNT PUT US ON THE SAME TRIBE. RIGGERY. We used to host together and have made it to the end in another series together so ideally I see him at the merge. However, our friendship is definitely something I'd keep under wraps. Especially peeping at some of the names on the other tribe who I'm sure will come at me at some point (namely Chris & Zach). Literally Chris is talking to me and already shading me for "stealing his win in a previous series" and trying to be all playful and cute. I don't get cute, I get drop dead gorgeous. While I imagine him being safe tonight, I'd love to see his game implode on itself. Really though all of the seemingly more active people are on the other tribe so I'd obviously like to see them continue going to tribal after tonight.

With my own tribe, it's clear the Slothy is a strong asset in challenges or at least pays a lot for his Wi-Fi connection. The person so far I've spoken to the most though is Eli who I think will be a reliable ally moving forward. While I've never played with Will, he has commended me for being a strong player in other series. I think socially he'd respect me enough to keep me around but is definitely someone I'm going to need to keep an eye on for my own protection. The only person I vaguely know otherwise is Tyler, so socially I'm gonna need to get it more in gear. Luckily we have the night off tho - I much prefer not having to scramble about.
2231 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Chris C. (Chris1080):

To be completely honest I forgot that I even applied to this game until I got the message to join the group. I was like fuck why the hell did you apply, as I've got 100 different things going on that moment with college and a new summer internship. But now that I've applied, I've committed and I am going to give a 100% effort in this game to win. In this game James and Ryan B are some of my really good friends on my tribe, whereas John and Tyler are two of my other really good friends on the other tribe who I am continuing to talk to for the purpose of the game. I think I'm in a good spot with the people on my tribe because I did do really well in the challenge and I think they'd be fucking stupid to vote me out if they want to win any challenges. Despite that fact though, they'd be smart to get rid of me at the beginning because the further I get the harder it is for them to get rid of me.
2231 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Tashi D. (tashi):

*sits down on log while fixing my hair*

Well hello everyone who will be reading this after the season over! I usually don’t do confessionals until after I make merge but I figured I’d change it up this season and actually try and be an active player! Let’s see how that goes for me!

So getting to the Ethopia wasn’t that hard since only 16 people applied. I’m assuming there will be at least 2 med-evacs since the hosts had to really scrape the bottom of the barrel to get these slugs over to Africa to play with me. But that’s besides the point. What matters is that I’m here to play and I’m here to win.

Looking at the cast of people who got casted with me and I’m honestly shocked out of all the 15 other contestants I’ve only played with 3 of them. 2, Eli and thewolfman had been early pre-merge boots on the other tribe. And Tyler the third one I actually played with and I fucking hated him. So this is interesting since he’s on my tribe.

Anyways heres my initial cast assessment. But I’m just doing my tribe since I won’t play with some of the other people anyways.

Chandelier- They seem really fucking annoying and gamebotty. I can already tell that they’re going to be trying way too fucking hard to win the game. They’re probably going to be a threat around mid-merge and be taken out as a threat to win. 7th place prediction.

Sloth- Okay so he messaged me day 1 after we found out that we’re on the same tribe with each other. And immediately this sets off red flags for me. I assume he sent the same exact message to everyone and is trying to get in the good graces of everyone in case we do find ourselves at tribal. Ultimately I will work with him if I have to because I feel like he’s always going to go down the path that gets him closer to the end. I can easily see him floating to the end. 3rd or 4th.

Tashi- Winner.

Tyler V. - I. Fucking. Hate. Him. If I have any power in this game this fucking moron will be going out as soon as we get the chance. This asshole and his pre-made we’re in another group game that I had played and got me out for 9th. He’s ugly, annoying, and just fucking disgusting. I want him out before a merge or a tribe swap. So if I have to throw a challenge to have him get his torch snuffed I am more than willing to do that. 14th.

Jayden - I don’t know anything about you? You seem kinda cool but kinda annoying? You’re avatar is really fucking ugly. And your username is as well. If you go far I’d lowkey be surprised because you already give me idiot vibes and I haven’t even talked to you. But hey maybe we’ll work together! But I also feel like if we do work together it would only be for a vote and then you’d flip on me. Gonna try and get you out early!!! 10th

John B- You have a cute hair on. And we’ve also been talking a lot on skype and we’ve pretty much agreed to work together. I think you and I can work really well together and I actually think we could make it far if we trust each other. I 100% want to work with you and plan on taking you as far as I can. I don’t really have a super good read on you yet but I totally think that we’re going to work together to at least get to merge. Hopefully you’re thinking the same with me! 2nd (losing to me)

Eli- I tried to add you on skype and you didn’t respond! Maybe it’s because you haven’t had a need to scramble yet or see what's going on. But it's annoying. I also know you’re here to play and come merge you will be a threat. So if I target you late pre-merge or early merge don’t be shocked! 12th

Will- We talked for a little bit on Skype. You seem fake as hell. Don’t really wanna work with you but things change. I wouldn’t mind working with you and then blindsiding you later on. Could be kinda funny for me. 6th
2231 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Tyler V. (VanHow10):

Hey, everybody!

I'm Tyler! I'm active in 7 games but 4 of them are wounding down super hard so the universe is really working for me right now!!

My biggest issue so far on tg has been standing out pre merge and getting picked off pretty early post merge. In this game, I practically have to play soft early in order to focus on my other commitments. For now it's all about relationship building and then when the merge hits I'm going to explode!!

I've played in previous games with 7 of my cast mates, which is a personal record.

1. Ryan S (BigBrotherDonny) - Ryan has been sold to me as a follower. We're in another game together but I haven't gotten to actually experience his gameplay.

2. James R (J2999) - In my experience, James is a reliable but quiet ally. I prefer pretty active conversation mates, so James and I are not natural partners

3. Chris (Chris1080) - Chris and I are allies in Gaia's The Duel. We are playing the game as an alliance and we are also currently in elimination against one another because I took a nap instead of sending in my selection list so if Chris is really, really mad at me that would make a ton of sense

4. Slothy T (Sloth_Roman) - First of all, big ups to Sloth!! I was working during the challenge so I was only able to half-follow it but it looked like this guy was the MVP. My other group game experience with Sloth featured him having to leave but it seems like he's extremely committed to this game so I'm super pumped to have him on my tribe!! ...(for now)

5. Tashi D (Tashi) - Tashi finished ninth in my first ever group game. In my experience, she is extremely smart and beyond easy to talk to but particularly biting in her confessionals. If Tashi is going to be willing to play with me, she's going to be one of my best allies. If not, I'd rather not have to play around her.

6. Jayden V (jjvawesomeness0511) - We're in Cereal's The Challenge together. I'm not sure Jayden has participated in a game yet. To be fair, I've been kinda checked out of that myself so I could be way off.

7. John B (Jxhn) - John won the season of Kolby's in which I played but due to the presence of merger idols, we never actually played together. We had a great convo earlier and I totally see what made him such a threatening player. Exactly the type of person you want emotionally to keep in the game. I'd like to be playing with John at least early, probably.

Anyway, that took a lot longer than I thought so I'm going to bed. I will talk to you later!!
2231 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
-----ALF GETS 16TH-----
2231 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz

I'm so excited I voted correctly, and got Alf out because I didn't want him to become powerful with Eli. I even split them up on purpose when we were picking teams because I knew they would vote together. I hope we can come back in this next challenge and win it so we don't have to vote off another person, that'd be upsetting.
2231 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Josh R. (sergeant):

The vote went exactly as planned, I feel bad for Alf cause no one want's to be the first person voted out. I finally made an official alliance with Ryan B, Ryan S, and James, so as long as everyone is telling the truth we have a majority alliance should we need to vote someone else out. I am hoping though that we win the next immunity challenge and don't even have to worry about it at all.... I guess only time will tell if the alliance is actually solid.
2231 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Slothy T. (Sloth_Roman):

Ew this tribe is messy. I pretty much hate all of these people coz they’re bland af. Eliot thinks he’s some badass bitch and everyone licks his ass. Let’s be real if someone has to go it should be him. Then we have chandelier. I thought she was gonna lead us to victory... I was wrong. She is so slow. Like I don’t want to be rude but I think the majority of my tribe has mental illness. Apart from tashi. Lol.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!