This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Ethiopia Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Ethiopia..

2244 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
James R. (J2999):

Oh my days, I survive one vote and I'm a target again!
I've been told Josh and John are trying to get me out, so I'm going for John.
Apparently myself, Ryan, Eli, Sloth and Tashi are all voting John, so we should have numbers 5-4 worst case.
2244 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Ryan B. (Iceey):

I'm really hoping I executed this blindside as well as it needed to be executed because this could be HUGE for me
2244 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
-----JOHN GETS 9TH-----
2244 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
John B. (Jxhn) [Exiting Confessional]

Not surprising that I got voted out to be honest. While I was reassured a few times there’s clearly just one person who was honest with me. I was playing every side and I should have done way better at mitigating that. Could’ve been more forceful at keeping Will; could’ve just covered my bases way more. I would’ve voted me out too. Despite making a few mistakes, I played hard and that was no mistake. The people who turned on me better make it to the end or they’ll regret keeping James’ ass
2244 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Josh R. (sergeant):

So this last vote didn't go as planned at all..... John was probably my closest ally and now he's gone. It was a smart move for them not to tell me cause I would've considered playing my idol for him, on the other hand though now I don't have to make a decision about voting him out. I think I might have been in danger if I hadn't won immunity tonight, I was so happy when I found out it was a trivia challenge and who was there... it was an easy win. I have been able to chat with Eli, James and Ryan... it seems like they are still willing to work with me even after they blindsided me, which is great for me. Right now, it seems like Tyler is the target and we are trying to get Sloth on board too. We shall see how that goes
2244 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Tashi D. (tashi):

HELLO BABIES!!!!! It’s the queen of the season Miss Tashi!

I really thought this game was going to be a tad harder based on the names that I saw in this cast. Literally I’m lowkey shocked at how easily I’ve been able to make moves and find myself in the right positions to further myself in the game.

Right now I have about 4 people in this game who would likely do anything and everything I asked of them. I’ve worked my way from being on the bottom of this merged tribe to have a significant relationship with almost everyone left in the game.

CAST ASSESSMENT TIME!!!!!!

Tyler- So if you haven’t heard by now, he’s probably going to be getting blindsided tonight. Tyler and John were my initial alliance that I really did want to take to the F3 or whatever finale it is. Us 3 had made an alliance as soon as we landed on the beach at old Jimma, but sadly these two decided to fuck me over on the Will vote. Proving to me that they were never loyal to me and would probably like to see me get sent home at the nearest opportunity. So sadly I had to organize the John vote and send him packing. And super sad for you Tyler but I also had to send you home tonight :( no hard feelings babe <3

James- You’re a fucking annoying prick. Literally you should have went home for 10th but noooooooo my whole fucking game decided to blow up! But ya know what? I’m a queen. And what do queens fucking do? They adjust their crown and pick bitches off. You’re an annoying player and honestly lowkey a complete fucking goat. You’re only still in this game because of how close you are with Tyler which I didn’t know about until a couple of days ago. Which it makes sense now why Tyler and Co. wanted you to be safe that first merge boot anyways. Maybe once Tyler goes home tonight you’ll finally reach out to me and try and make some moves. But if not! Sucks for you and have fun on your way out of the game!!

Ryan- See I really really really like Ryan. He seems like a super cool guy and a really nice person tbh… But that's ultimately his downfall… The way I look at it right now. Ryan is the only person left in the game who actually has a chance of beating me. He’s made moves, connections, and he’s good at challenges as well. I do think that I will have better connections with the jury once the whole thing is said and done and if I am at the FTC. Plus my FTC skills are really good. If I have any say about it Ryan will be the last member of the jury. Like I hate to do that to him but I also want the best chance at winning LMAO.

Josh- We’ve actually just started talking this portion of the game. And really you’re such a fucking goat I lowkey love it. I want you sitting next to me come Finale night because I know that I can whoop your ass with these jury votes and have you sniveling like a fucking pussy. The only thing in my eyes that you have going for yourself would be your challenge abilities. But besides that you’re pretty fucking useless. So! Yeah!!!

Eli -MY KING!!! Another good player who I actually want to take to the end? Literally I don’t know what your deal is tbh but you are a good ally. I lowkey fucked you over on the first Merge boot by lying to you and trying to convinced you that Will had an idol. But I played it off like Will was lying to me and I think you believed me LMAO??? Either way we’re working together now and I think you see me as a close ally. And I love it because you’re so easy to beat come the FTC. <3 Love you bby

Sloth- I honestly really have no words for you. We talk sometimes but not much. So yeah. You’re invs af!

Guil- Lmao I’d lowkey be shook if you don’t get med-evaced tonight.

TASHI’S IDEAL BOOT LIST:

8th- Tyler
7th- Sloth
6th- Josh
5th- James
4th- Ryan

FTC: Tashi, Eli, Guil

I think I really am in a really good position in this game. The last chance to have them take me out would be this vote tonight. So if I am blindsided I really think it would be quite unfortunate since I am playi
2244 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Ryan B. (Iceey):

Okay so there's another blindside on the horizon. I'm really hoping this was properly executed too because my name has not even been brought up as a possibility as a vote all game long so I need to keep covering my bases the same way I have been
Every single week I feel like everyone comes to me wanting me to do either of the opposing votes, I feel like I'm riding the middle of this game very well so far and I hope this decision keeps my game going in the same direction
2244 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
-----TYLER GETS 8TH-----
2244 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
James R. (J2999):

So for the first time this merge I haven't received votes.
Equally, for the first time this merge I haven't been in the majority.

Literally I try push my choice for who to vote, people flip and don't tell me or wait until literally minutes before vote reading to tell me what's up.

So what am I gonna do? Continue pushing my vote and hope it finally works. If so then Tashi will be gone.
2244 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Slothy T. (Sloth_Roman):

It’s time for a blindside.
Eli and ice have been running this game.
So I’m gonna try and get gui, tashi and James to vote serg or Eli out.
Eli is my biggest ally but u kno... bye biach
Eliminate the uglies.
N O. R E M O R S E.
2244 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Guilherme C. (Chandelier):

They told me that Josh owns an idol and so the vote should be on James and this is funny for me because I'm so lost that I did not even know there were idols in the game
2244 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Tashi D. (tashi):

This tribal has been hard for me. This is the tribal where I could actually go home and I’m really nervous about that. I don’t want to go home. I don’t wanna leave yet. I want to keep playing. I know I can win this game and if I go home over some of these players I’m literally going to be so upset.

This just sucks because I have been playing hard and I have been working almost every angle that I can. But the fact is the person who has the most power in the game right now is  Josh. He has an idol and he wants me out. The only way I should be leaving this round though is if almost the whole cast is lying to me. Which I don’t think is happening.

So here is how everything should break down:

Tashi and Guil vote for Eli
James, Ryan, Sloth, and Eli vote for Josh
Josh votes for Tashi

Lets say Josh doesn't play his idol. Then Josh goes home 4-2-1. (Best Case Scenario)
Josh plays his idol and Eli goes home. (Bad Scenario but I’m still here)

Our original plan was to have Sloth and Guil target james so he goes home in case of the idol play but they don’t want to do that because they see “Ryan, Eli, and Josh” as a trio. And they think that anyone would lose against any of them in the FTC. Which I don’t think is true I think I’d beat them.

But, now I have found myself in not 1 but 2 FTC deals and I literally couldn’t be prouder of my social game I’ve been playing. I think in either situation I’ve made some good connections on the Jury and I think I would be able to win this game pretty easily.

I’ve also told Sloth and Guil to go to Josh and ask him what his plan is and go along with it. SO then hopefully Josh will feel more secure and not play his idol tonight. Josh not playing his idol would literally be so so so so good for my game. Because than that leaves me in the middle of Sloth and Guil vs. Eli and Ryan. Of course James would still be in but hes lowkey a fucking goat.
2244 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
James R. (J2999):

So Ryan has told me Josh has an idol. Luckily, Sloth and Tashi want to vote Josh.

I THINK Josh will stay loyal, so I've told him so he will hopefully play the idol. I personally want Tashi gone, as I know he is the biggest threat left.
2244 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Slothy T. (Sloth_Roman):

ok so pretty much everyone wants josh out as he probably has an idol.
But... if he plays it we can get a big target out.
Ive spoken to tashi and this is what we think is the smartest choice:

Tash, Gui vote Eli
Sloth, James, Ryan, Eli vote Josh
Josh can vote anyone

Therefore, if Josh plays his idol, eli goes. Sorry booboo.

https://media.giphy.com/media/xUOwFUcZ1229BLY7C0/giphy.gif

THE TEA IS ABOUT TO BE SPILT

https://media.giphy.com/media/l4pTmByaMtSG5aVi0/giphy.gif
2244 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Ryan B. (Iceey):

Okay so I feel really bad about this vote because I really do like everyone that's left in the game but I think I've found my solidarity with Eli and Tashi. I've been playing up to Josh and James like I'm with them 100% and I really hope that josh doesn't use his idol tonight because I would much rather see Josh go than James.
This is so difficult.. But I get in trouble for playing with my emotions in almost every game I'm in and I'm not going to let my heart get in the way this time

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!