This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Second Chances Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Second Chances..

2289 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Jordan M. (jman96):

Since my last confessional, I feel like I'm gaining more of a chance. I made a plan that will involve garret and Brandon. If garret uses his god power, then only 5 votes will be counted. Brandon seems onboard though you never know, if he joins in, then it will be 3 for majority and we will be able to get mud out of this game as he is the biggest threat in this game.

After that, marto finally comes to me and we talked about how if mud doesn't leave right now, he will win the game. So he seems good with voting him. He says that he will talk to Rhett about it and hopes that he will vote mud. If it all goes well, it could be a unanimous vote to send Mud home.

Now it could all go well, he leaves and I go to the final 5. Or everyone is just lying to build me up and just blindside me out with dishonor, and that's not cool. It won't work, as I kinda expect to be voted out, so if I do get voted out then I won't be surprised.

But I hope to stay as me making it to the end will show that it was the right decision to bring me back. I'm a fighter in this game and I will fight till the very end. Always has, always will.
2289 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Marto K. (cole225):

Ok so i know Jordan is voting Mud but Rhett is dead set on voting Jordan and he really wants me to vote Jordan too but i can't i'm voting Mud and i am doing Rhett a favor. Mud is doing a rogue vote by voting Rhett so that Garett feels safe and he votes Jordan as planed and if i vote Jordan instead of Mud if Jordan plays his idol it's gonna be a 4v1v1 and the others are gonna save Mud over Rhett and i don't want that. So i'm trying to make Jordan think that i am the only person willing to vote with him and that nobody else does so that when the votes are read he uses his idol and 3 votes for him don't count and Mud goes home 2v1 and i save Rhett in the proses. Fuck wish me luck
2289 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Marto K. (cole225):

Nvm about the thing with him voting Rhett and me saving him ge meant someone else we both forgot Rhett had immunity
2289 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Marto K. (cole225):

okokokok so basically 1 of 2 thing is happening tonight .

1 - Jordan feels safe and is voted out with the idol with a 3-2-1 vote so i have to convince Mud that Garret voted him and that i made Jordan feel safe so that's why he didn't play it.

2 - Jordan uses his idol saves himself and Mud leaves with 2 votes because of me .

.... or 3 - EVERYTHING FUCKS UP AND I HAVE TO SCRAMBLE LIKE A BASTARD

.. so ey fun . Risky games
2289 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Brandon S. (BrandonBam):

So this tribal council is crucial, I am hoping that I filled Jordan and made him feel safe enough to not use his idol and think he has me and garret so we can send him home with the idol. Or I can hope  that Jordan doesn’t trust us and he does play his idol and their are votes to send mud home. Jordan or mud, have to go home and I know that I will have garret by my side to vote the one that survives
2289 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
-----JORDAN GETS 6TH-----
2289 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Marto K. (cole225):

Ok so Jordan is out and Mud is stile here but i am shook at how easy it was to convince Rhett and Mud that i voted Jordan with them and that Garret voted Mud. I have i feeling they might catch up to my shenanigans but whatever.
So ey deja vu i'm at the finale again so obviously goal number fucking 1 is getting Mud out even tough i am the only 1 down to do it hopefully i can get these guys to vote him out next time. I think Rhett would be down and ima need ti convince Garret and believe i have a plan
2289 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Brandon S. (BrandonBam):

LITERALLY 10 mins before results were read Garret and I were going back and forth in deciding to vote Jordan or Mud out. Garret demonstrated to me that he has the idol with proof and i was quite surprised that he shared this information with me Knowing this information allowed me to know that Jordan did not have the idol which was great because I wanted him out.  So I decided on convincing garret to vote jordan and nullifying muds vote because I wanted this to be my move and not just listen to someone and also because I know that Mud is still on my side and with Jordan I was unsure also everyone on the jury wants jordan to win so he is a bigger threat Mud on the other hand maybe people are bitter and it was much more safer to keep Mud. After this tribal I realized that Marto voted Mud out which is a huge shocker because I thought the 2 were tight but this also opens the opportunity for marto to join garret and I in voting Mud out if he loses immunity. Rhett on the other hand might not be down since they're close friends.

I am going to keep Garret's IDOL to myself because I want Mud to think that Garret is the next target so we can play votes to send Mud next. Garret reassured me that if he wins immunity that he would play the idol to me. I managed to manipulate people in using their powers to benefit my game and not against mine.

At this point I feel I am in a good position to go into the FTC, but I need to make sure Mud feels safe with me so he won't go against me, as of now he thinks he has me but he really doesn't. I have stayed loyal throughout this game to Mud and Marto but it is coming to a point where I have to cut Mud and make it to the end. Ideally Mud leaves next and I get Garret to use idol on me next tribal if he wins challenge and then I align with Rhett and Marto to vote Garret off in the tribal before the final tribal council. I feel I have a better shot at winning in going to the end with Marto and Mud and not Garret.
2289 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Jordan M. (jman96):

Well, I almost managed to survive. Shame that people don't want to play for themselves.

I tried to turn things around and put myself in a good position and it could have worked, but either Brandon and marto backed out last minute or they were never gonna vote mud and were his followers along with Rhett. At least Garret was loyal in that last tribal and knew that if mud made it to the end, he wins hands down.

People thought I had the hidden immunity idol and I was willing to go with it in the hopes that they willing to go to other players to avoid being idol'd out. It worked the first time, but not the second time clearly. It was not easy trying to find it despite my many clues.

I was excited once it was announced that I was playing a second time in this series as it gave me the chance to show my gameplay more and that I can be good in this game. It was a long rough journey throughout this game. Being in a alliance with dana, Brittany, alan, absol and more got me in danger once I was married to Dana who many people hated as she attacked people in the personal level and I almost went home because of that. Then came the merge and from one problem to another, I was put in danger again and on the outs. Despite the "deal" with mud of keeping each other safe, I knew that the only way to be safe is winning immunity and I was able to do it 3 times in a row with strategy, social play, and going all out by performing the whole night in that endurance challenge.

If I can point at a moment where this all went down, I can point at the tribal where brian left. Where I tried hard to convince people like Dana and Sarge that mud was the right person to vote out. But they did not want to do it and I was forced to go with it, knowing that it could backfire in the long run. And I was right. Bragging rights. lol

I knew if I can find one person that could flip, it could change the game and I found that with Noah. He was willing to make a move and I brought him into "The Crusade" and since he thought he had Garret, we could have taken control and I could still be there right now. This could have happened if Garret was around to vote and he wasn't so it went to rocks, Alan left and it was downhill from there. Once again, its hard to blame him as the reason involved his real life but it did run my game partly.

In the end, I'm happy with how I played. I played with more integrity then most. I was loyal to people, except for that one moment with absol but he claimed that he would have gotten me out anyway. I did what I thought was right throughout the game and I tried hard and never gave up. Hopefully this isn't the end, and I can come back and third times the charm. As long as Mud isn't in that season. lol

With that, the news station has come to a close for now. This is Jordan Bradly saying, goodnight and so long. :(

And at least I wasn't Pathetic Seventh this time. lol.
2289 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Rhett W. (Valero7):

I honestly can’t belive that I have made the finale. When this game started and I saw it was going to be narrowed down from a cast of like 54, I thought I was done for. But I managed to barely squeak by and make it onto the season with 23 other people.
I knew no one coming into this game. The only people from my original season either hated me or never talked to me. I was an irrelevant body surround by pre-existing friendships, bonds, and alliance. I knew right then, I needed to play smart. I needed to make other people think they had control of me. Noah immediately scooped me up.
As the game progressed, I was constantly left out of the loop, find out things days later. I formed a fake bond with Ross and he found the Rhodes idol for me. Once I was sent to exile after the tribe swap, I knew I needed to step up my game. People had been trying to get Dana out for weeks, but it was MY IDOL PLAY that secured Dana’s elimination.
It was MY MOVES that painted Ross a target and split up him and Tyler.
I then saw Noah as my biggest threat. He was in with everyone. Fortunately, I had begun to talk to Mud. So when Noah flipped, I saw my chance. I exposed him, made him an even larger target, and took his spot in his alliance. I had numbers. I had allies. I was finally in the loop and we picked off Noah and the other side one by one.

Once it reached final 8, Jay decided to try to get in with Jordan and make a move against me. He tried to recruit both Jake and Mud. But both ran back to me. Both tired to target one another. When it came down to it, I got Garret and Brandon to join me in eliminating Jake. Jake is a lot sneakier. Mud is such a larger target that everyone will always have eyes on him. Why keep a snake (Jake) when I can keep a shield (Mud)? So I sent Jake home. However, I voted Mud because I wanted Mud to get paranoid and I wanted Jake to think I was loyal to him the whole time.
Jay then lost his shit. I wanted Jordan out next, but out of low tolerance for Jay, I convinced the others to abandon the plan to split the votes and instead vote for Jay. Why? Not because I was afraid of an idol, but because Jay was my target. So Jay went home.
The next round, Marto wanted to flip and vote Mud. But I couldn’t allow that. Jordan was the last person in the game who DIDNT want to take me to the end. So by voting him off, I make sure I have a path to the end with everyone else. So I made my move and Jordan went home.

I went from out of the loop and lost, to distmsntling Headquarters!, to making small, subtle moves to slowly strip the power away from Mud. Everyone else thinks that they are in charge, but in reality, it’s been me making the final calls for quite a few rounds.
2289 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Marto K. (cole225):

Ok so fucking AMAZING NEWZ ( xd ) .Brandon is down with voting out Mud at finale 5 and that is really good because Garret most likely isn't making the finale so i don't think he prevoted Mud so this is perfect . Now i definitely have to win immunity cause i just don't want to risk Mud being at finale 4 . At this point i think i just made the finale my social skills have helped me so much in this game , my ideal scenario is at finale 5 Me Brandon and Rhett vote off Mud then at 4 we just vote off Garret and i am low key hoping for a finale 2 because even tough i know i have played better than Brandon me and him have had a similar game so i know that he would take me to the finale 3 but if it was up to me i'm taking mah boi Rhett because i know that a lot of people dislike him but ey you never know he might sway the Jury so i always have to be careful. I really do think i have a shot at winning this so let's see what happens .
The finale battle
2289 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Mud N. (mudndawilderness):

Things have gotten more and more ambiguous as we've progressed. I'm feeling more and more paranoid as we go, and my attempt to get it away has only raised it. Jordan left last round, but I also got ANOTHER rogue vote against me. He didn't play his idol, which genuinely surprises me. Rhett keeps saying Marto wants me out, which could be a possibility, but idk if it's true. Garret leaked to me that brandon was leaking shit, and that I was voting for Garret, also that he was "basically campaigning to vote me". It could've been any one of these people, and I don't know who wants me out. Garret sent me chat logs that he voted for Jordan, but he also said that it was a last minute decision, and the chat logs were from an hour earlier. Any one of these people could have done it, and I just got some new info yesterday.

Rhett for some reason yesterday basically pleaded his case to win to ME... and he made some really good points. He also claimed that he's "been in control of me this whole time" and that he's gonna "drop some bombs at the final tribal". I think he was a little too cocky if all this is true, but I feel like Rhett voted for me both times, or at least once. So I literally do not trust anybody coming into this finale, and I'll be using the anyone but me card.

For me, I feel like for this finale I'm basically being placed on a new island. All bets are off for this finale, and I'm going with who I believe and who I want to vote for. I just need to make it to the end and I win. I don't need to be flashy or make big moves in this finale, I already have the jury's respect. I've done what I can do to prepare for this finale. I've gotten people ready for spam, studied Morse code, and am trying to keep calm so paranoia doesn't consume me during the finale. Game on people.
2289 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Brandon S. (BrandonBam):

woooo!!! this was the most important challenge to win so that Mud can leave and I did it I'm so glad i pulled this off !! hope you're next to go
2289 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
-----MUD GETS 5TH-----
2289 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
-----GARRET GETS 4TH-----

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!