This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Mongolia Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Mongolia..

2658 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
Brock S.(Sanebrock) [Tribal Council #10]

Tonight is insane!!!

I'm sure you know what's happening by now but basically here's the jist.

The other side is "crumbling apart" and starting to turn on each other. But it's SO sketchy because they have majority with Erik's vote.

Erik wants to vote with me, ben, and billy? after we just voted him out?

lq and bob are the only two to have voted together this entire game, and they flipped together. now all of a sudden they want to target each other? come on get real lol.

jorge doesnt say shit, isnt scrambling for safety. brady is well brady. you know the dudes nuts.

so like idk its just seems too good to be true. they have to know if they flip they are handing us final 3. it just does not add up. im so glad i have immunity tonight. i dont trust anyone right now and it truly is going to be chaotic until the votes are read. no one knows whos lying, whos telling the truth. were all trying to figure out whos genuine, whos with who, etc. its fucking insane but i fucking love it. so stoked to have immunity on a night like this.
2658 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
Bob P. (islandsurvivor) [Tribal Council #10]

Wow shit has blown up. So Erik leaked a convo of LQ and him to me. Which confirms my suspicions of my name going around. LQ is pissed that i voted her. Which i get. But now its LQ vs Me. LQ has Brady and Jorge 100%. I pretty much threatened Ben Billy and Brock. Saying if you dont join me. My black vote is going to help LQ Brady and Jorge. So there smart decesipn would be to stick with me. We are scared of an idol that LQ might have tho. So i am making it seem like i am voting LQ. But we are secretly voting Brady. No one should even think of putting an idol on Brady. This could very well backfire. There is a good chance im going home. But i really hope i stay cause this merge has been a shitshow and its been fucking fun.
2658 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
Brock S.(Sanebrock) [Tribal Council #10]

"This vote is a clusterfuck and I honestly don't know what the fuck is going to happen. *Kisses immunity necklace* fucking BLESSED i have you."
2658 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
Jorge H. (Sunfire) [Tribal Council #10]

A unanimous vote against Bob? Too good to be true. I'm considering changing my vote to someone else just in case he has an idol
2658 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
Brady S. (bradyspaulding16) [Tribal Council #10]

Omg omg omg omg! Erik went home omg this is so great it shows people that I'm here to play and I took a risk doing that by going against my alliance but I felt like it was the perfect timing at the end of the day to send his ass home because I feel like he was stopping me from playing my own game.

The fact of the matter is I couldn't cover it up that I voted Erik I mean I tried to but they were onto me so I thought I'd be honest and I told Jorge and Lq look I voted Erik it was nothing against you I just felt like he was holding me back of playing my game.

So yeah they understood and I felt like I was in a great spot in the game. So far I think I've been the only person to get my way on every vote so far in this game and with me flipping it really helped me gain more allies on the other side which was perfect for me.

Brock won immunity again but it was crucial that this vote goes my way again and I mean after the last tribal our clear targets were either Lq or Bob and I talked to Jorge and we gotten closer and he flat out told me he wanted Bob out so I went to my alliance and I'm like okay Jorge want Bob out so in order to solidify majority we need him so let's give him what he wants

And that excuse worked perfectly because I wanted Bob out to I mean he is probably the only person in this game that I haven't had a 1 on 1 conversation with which scares me so when I told that to the group everyone was on board with it so it was totally fine.

Before I know it Lq comes running back to me being like you read to take out a big threat? And I'm like yes and she is like how about Bob?

Which I thought was very funny in my opinion but I look at it like wow Lq is smart because she knew it was probably her or Bob going tonight and so instead of putting herself more on the outs she went with taking out Bob.

So it was funny because I love how Lq thinks she orchestrated this whole thing by creating a group of Jorge me and Brock to vote out Bob but in reality this was already planned out so of course we're going to agree with it lol

But now the alliances are starting to set in and I feel great.

If Bob goes tonight I will have talked to everyone in this game basically. Right now I'm super close with Jorge Lq and Brock and kind of Ben to.

So I have the possibly of an Jorge Me and Ben alliance
Then have Jorge/Brock/Me/Lq
Then have Jorge/Me/Brock

So if Bob goes tonight I see myself in a great spot with multiple alliances and basically running this game but the one person that isn't in many of those alliances and who I talk to the least is Billy so if I had my way I'd love to get Billy out next and then decide what I want to do from there at f5.

And Bob comes up to me asking if he is going tonight and I actually told him yes.

I hope that doesn't bite me in the ass but I was just me possibly trying to gain a jury vote if I made it to the end and he already basically new so I just confirmed it for him but the only way this plan won't work is if Bob plays an idol that would mess up anything and could possibly send me home because honestly I know Erik could use his black vote on me so if an idol is played correctly I could be going home tonight but I hope that is not the case because I have a lot more fight left in me.
2658 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz

I don't get why they want to keep someone who's clearly in the middle. I'm going to work with Bob on the next vote if he doesn't go just to prove the point that he's dangerous
2658 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz

So the first vote went exactly how i thought it would go. 4-4, unfortunately LQ didnt play an idol but whatever. I am so scared rn i am shaking. Erik claims that on revote he switched to Brady. I reallt hope that no one on my side flips. If i pull this off thats Qaz and Brady blindsides ive pulled off. If i make it to yhe finals im pretty sure ill win but its gonna be hard as everyone sees me as threat #1. Rn i just want to stay and hope Brady goes
2658 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
Benjamin X. (BENLINUS) [Tribal Council #10]

So we're currently re-voting between two people known to be snakes for their respective sides. Its just so delicious to see how the anti-Qaz brigade has cannibalized itself these past two rounds, and let myself/Brock/Billy just play them off against each other...

Now I've got Brady ready to make a speech to me about why he should stay even though I've re-voted his name and said I'm drawing rocks. Billy and Jorge have gone into shock which is a shame and I hope if one of them does crumble that its Jorge because Billy is too nice and innocent to turn out to be a panic flipper </3

LeQuisha told me Brady is her sheep and that he goes next tribal ... I'm like ummm... if he's your sheep why would you be willing to cut him next vote but not tonight? Of course I get no reply to that one because the argument is weaker than Jorge's chances of winning.

Bob is apparently winning if he survives this vote which is news to me... he must have a super-super idol which grants straight immunity to the FTC but it can only be played at the final 6... yawn fucking yawn I mean these arguments they're making are piss poor. Also they completely ignored the fact that I'm a certified maniac who has been wanting to log off this site for a long time and this game is the last thing keeping me here, so once I'm out I can log off like I wish... so even though I want to stay, leaving also has its perks... therefore drawing rocks is more hilarious to me than scary because I'm just here for the ride not the destination.

Hopefully LeQuisha and Jorge realize that they're both better off avoiding rocks... because next tribal (if Billy or myself go home) ... WE STILL HAVE THE MAJORITY 0_0 ... The final black vote of the season plus the 3 that survive vs. Brady, LeQuisha and Jorge...

So rather than to risk getting 6th, they should oust Brady tonight... make the two of them look less threatening as they'll be down in numbers... and work on an easy case for us to unanimously vote Bob out of the game.

But that requires logic... and this is something many people have failed to demonstrate this game. Just ask those that voted out Luis and flipped on Qaz far too early.
2658 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz

Brady: I'm tired of people sheeping you know who you are

*10 minutes earlier*

LeQuisha: Brady is basically my sheep he votes however I want to

https://m.popkey.co/3c984f/YA1OZ.gif

Brady is tired of sheep, let us use LeQuisha's words to perform a coup de grace <3

*I dont actually think Brady is a sheep... tbh no one really is a follower bar Jorge. But the desperate attempts to throw out every survivor argument 101 to save their obvious alliance is too much not to laugh at.
2658 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz

Reading some straight bs right now. -_______________- I know what Billy and Brock (and possibly Ben) want to do. They want to lessen our side, use us in the next vote to take out Bob, then vote us out and they make final three. I'm not stupid. Brock said he voted Brady because he knows LQ, Brady, and me are a final three and he wants to have a chance to make it with both sides. -_- What final three? I was unaware that I had a final three with anyone. I don't want to even go to final three with Brady. If Brady goes, my only hope is Ben and maybe Bob flipping again. Brock or Billy have to go next even if Bob remains.
2658 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz

Brady won't stop mailing me even though I told him he's going out the door

He's like

Jsyk you were going home at final 10
Jsyk the others are all aligned
Jsyk they found a planet similar to earth recently
Jsyk Brock mentioned your name in a mail and despite the fact he's been loyal vote wise you should flip on him and help me even though ive made countless poorly timed and worded lies all game

He's throwing anything he can at me hoping it'll stick but it's just digging a hole big enough for us to throw LeQuisha in too

It's funny because we have to play on the fact that all these people are threats and they have to leave ... but the reality is that I don't see LeQuisha, Bob, Brady etc. as viable threats to win ... I mean rn I need the biggest threat is Brock. Erik wasn't good at hiding his intentions but at least he wasn't socially disabled in how he spoke to people.
2658 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
LeQuisha Q. (LusciousLips5) [Tribal Council #10]

Honestly, I must admit it to bob he won over the irrelevants this round but I'm 100% he'll go next round but that's too late for me he should of gone this round! But when I'm stuck in an impossible position what am I meant to do no one is shifting and I love Brady but I sure as hell won't go to rocks for him or anyone! But if I say to Jorge we'll vote Brady which I have been doing he'll vote him and I can stay loyal and vote bob knowing that Brady is going that buys me another jury vote!

The good thing for me is that I have made massive moves in the merge orchestrating the eliminations of two of the biggest threat in the game! I spear headed those blindsides but yet have no blood on my hands, Qaz said if I get to the end I'll get his vote, Erik also said the same and I know Brady will give me the votes as well!

Right now bob needs to go, so does brock and so does ben for me to secure my win I need Jorge and Billy there with me yes it's risky because I believe they are likeable however, Jorge throughout the whole game has followed orders the same with Billy and I need that to show how many game was full of successful moves
2658 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz

Im just sitting here waiting for the votes to come in. Its so scary. I feel like i shoukd be safe however right when you feel safe is when you get blindsided. Qaz got blindsided. Erik got blindsided and now hopefully Brady will get blindsided. I am just hoping everyone is smart and keeps me cause even tho i have backstabbed all of them they all need me. After the votes are read i will feel a lot safer. But rn im just nervously waiting
2658 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
----------BRADY GETS 7TH-----------
2658 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
Jorge H. (Sunfire) [After Tribal Council #10]

The jury members are so annoying. You're voted out! Bye! The tribe has spoken! Time for you to go! Why are you still talking?
A lot of Survivor viewers don't understand that the game has been devolving with "big" moves. If I had made bigger moves, then I would have been voted out already like all the jury members so far.
Thank you Brady for pointing out who I shouldn't take to the end. I wanted to go with Ben or LQ to end, but now just Ben.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!