This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9

1722 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
Will take place on Friday (8/9/19) at 7 PM EST. It will be a live challenge.
1721 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Challenge has been moved to 8pm EST.
1721 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys, BigBen's Brigade & M&N's Militia getting their first look at the new OldNewz's Outcast tribe, Kamani voted out. I'll now take back tribal immunity BigBen's Brigade & M&N's Militia because it is once again back up for grabs.

This challenge will test your tribe's endurance.  On my GO!, one person from each tribe will post the following phrase:

"Check in #1 for (tribe name)"

After that "check in" post hits FIVE minutes, another tribe member(a different one) may post "Check in #2 for (tribe name)" and so on and so forth.

The two tribes with the most check-ins at the end of the challenge win immunity and are safe from tonight's vote.  In addition, the tribe that comes in first will get a clue to the hidden immunity idol.  The losing tribe will head to tribal council where one of you will be the ninth (cough)... I mean the tenth person voted out.

**Rules**

--> If a tie, the tribe who posted their check-in at that point wins their tribe immunity
--> Any posts before five minutes won't count.
--> You cannot do back-to-back posts.
--> If there's a mistake on any posts with regards to the "numbered check in" you must delete it.  Otherwise, I'll only count up to the amount of eligible posts.
--> M&N needs to sit two individuals and BigBen needs to sit out one individual.  This can be done during the challenge out of process of elimination who and who isn't online.  However, once you post then you're a participant of tonight's challenge.

Challenge will end at 7pm EST tomorrow.
1721 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
GO!
1721 days 4 hours ago
DBWs
Check in #1 for BigBen's Brigade
1721 days 4 hours ago
Hufus
Check in #1 for M&N’s Militia
1721 days 4 hours ago
Caliboy
Check in #1 for OldNewz's Outcasts
1721 days 4 hours ago
Absol
Check in #2 for BigBen's Brigade
1721 days 4 hours ago
brandonrichie
Check in #2 for M&N’s Militia
1721 days 4 hours ago
jojo7784
Check in #2 for OldNewz's Outcasts
1721 days 4 hours ago
DBWs
Check in #3 for BigBen's Brigade
1721 days 4 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Check in #3 for M&N’s Militia
1721 days 4 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Check in #4 for BigBen's Brigade
1721 days 4 hours ago
Caliboy
Check in # 3 for OldNewz's Outcasts
1721 days 4 hours ago
Hufus
Check in #4 for M&N’s Militia
1721 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
M&N's Militia
-----------------

Hufus
Brandon
Ian
____

BigBen's Brigade
--------------------

Absol
Dylan
Livingston
____

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!