This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Sweden]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Sweden]

1896 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
6/8 Jury Votes Received
1896 days 15 hours ago
ElectraViv
Lmao still more questions about me and Andy. You are all horrible gameplayers and deserve the exact placement you got for thinking Andy would have evicted me over any of you. WE HAVE BEEN FRIENDS FOR FOUR YEARS. WE MADE IT TO THE FINAL 4 AS OFFICIAL PARTNERS LOOOOL.

I know you all desperately want to be as important and iconic as me but just keep saying it. Keep saying it. And maybe you will convince Hope. Because you won’t be convincing anybody else. So dream on.
1896 days 15 hours ago
marthean
Viv I got Lucky, I knew you guys would never betray each other and I barley know you guys. Fate was on my side at Final 4
1896 days 14 hours ago
ElectraViv
Martin honey I’m talking about the dense and psychopathic jury members that have completely disgraced their characters and shown how mentally inept they are with these stupid questions
1896 days 13 hours ago
Lemjam6
@CJ

Jake: Who's idea was it to split that vote at the merge vote and who came up with the idea to put my name down and why?

Also explain why you think I'm a threat in this game.

It was my idea to split the vote just like it was my idea to play the idols. It made no sense not to split the votes because if we split the votes we got to choose who left instead of you guys deciding on yourselves in the revote.

When it comes to your vote, I don't think anyone particularly who said it has to be CJ. We liked Jeff, at the time I had a good relationship with Kamani, and Andy had immunity. Austin was obviously are target and I think it was Tyler who said you were a bigger threat than Chris.

To me, you were a threat because you wrote my name down once. I knew you could do it again. We have always had this frenemy relationship. I was ok with any of you, Austin, Chris, Andy doing because you voted for me. Kamani and Jeff had not voted for me, so I knew there was still a chance to work with them.

And now I can say, pre-merge when my vote was stolen I did vote for you. Like I said, I just think you and I for some reason are always targeting each other. Austin and I were friendly, Andy and I were friendly, and Chris was my idol bond partner.
1896 days 12 hours ago
amf7410
CJ

I was loyal to our side and Viv. She was the only one on the other side I even talked to for 90% of the game. I was not a spy and really didn't talk to Jake much until after Tyler left. And even so, Viv and I were never on at the same time to talk so I didn't know they were voting you, then Chris, then Kamani. Which is why I flipped at the revote because i wasnt able to explain to Viv what I was doing.

In that scenario, I would probably throw my vote and not revote because I dont think I could have voted for either of you to get out of the game. You're the one person I could not have picked Viv over, but I dont think I could have chosen you over her either.
1896 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
7/8 Jury Votes Received
1896 days 9 hours ago
Ramanik
“Kamani and Jeff had not voted for me, so I knew there was still a chance to work with them.”

@Jake: See now I have a problem with this statement. You saw Jeff and I as people that you still could’ve worked with. Now for me it didn’t seem like you even tried to work with me or reconcile. A conversation is a two way street, but I didn’t want to come to you because it was clear that you were comfortable with your five. I was not apart of your five, and I wasn’t someone valuable to your game. What could’ve changed this was you coming to me saying “Hey I know we’re on different sides but I would want to make a move.” You say you tried to maintain a relationship with Jeff, but not with me.

Also I wanted to note that Tyler this whole time jury has said that we didn’t vote Vivian the round Chris left you and Tyler were going to flip on your side. I 100% do not believe his statement because no one from your side made an attempt to flip on each other until the round Tyler left. Now yes there is timing, but you could’ve been fine the round I left since it was a 5-4 vote.

My overall on why I’m bringing this up is the fact that I don’t see you as someone who ever wanted to fix relationships with the people you have hurt or dislike you. In this game you could’ve fixed some relationships and change the outcome of this game and maybe could’ve had more jurors like you. However, I still only see you as someone who was comfortable with what they had.
1896 days 9 hours ago
winner132
I will say this because I don't want someone taking ALL of the credit for the first merge vote

@CJ @Jake

Tyler was the one who originally said to split the vote between CJ and Austin

and then playing all of the idols I really feel like everyone knew to play the idols regardless and it was a collective effort, I feel like taking credit for the idol plays all by yourself is kind of a selfish thing to do considering the idols were so spread out among people in our alliance, anyone could have refused to use it, and using the idol was more so a way to guarantee our own safety in what seemed to be an almost tied merge vote

And I respect Jake's gameplay but I had to say that because I don't want someone taking all the credit for moves that were not solely theirs to make and decide
1896 days 8 hours ago
Lemjam6
@Kamani

Well, I will say I planned to maintain a relationship with you but you basically told me to screw off after you voted Tyler pre-merge. But I still did feel like there was more of a chance working with you than Chris, CJ, or Austin because of our alliance pre merge. And you can be upset with me for abandoning that relationship, but I was playing a game and if I needed you I would have talked to you more, but you were not in my end game plans. If I continued to build a stronger relationship with you just to break it, you would have been even more hurt. I don't think there was a good outcome regardless. I did plan to flip on Marissa and Max eventually, but there was never a distinct plan we had to flip on them, which is why I wasn't mad at them for making the first move against Tyler and I.

@Marissa

I agree, everyone had a part in it. I did first bring it up, but of course everyone had a part in it. I was worried that you weren't going to play your idols because I thought you were planning on using them later against Tyler and I, which is why all day I kept saying oh Max make sure Marissa uses his idols. I am not trying to take credit for every move, I gave Tyler credit for saying to split on CJ. But a lot of things Tyler and I discussed on call and one of us said. I have continuously said you and I were the two main strategic forces, while Tyler and Max were like our wingmen. Anyone can look back at the chat and see it was you or me calling the shots and I think we butted heads at times, specifically with that Max vote when we were arguing about Austin or Martin. Had Martin gone, you have Austin and Max and you run to the finals. With Max gone, I had Viv and Martin and knew I was golden because they would never turn on me.
1896 days 8 hours ago
Ramanik
I didn't tell you to screw off after the Tyler vote. You fail to realize I was not playing for your alliance, so why would I want to keep in merge. And as a player of this season I made the right decision to want him out. It didn't work out but I tried. This game does not revolve around you and that's all I have to say.
1896 days 6 hours ago
Webly
Hey! Sorry for not being a contributing voice to this conversation. I think two of you played uniquely good games that got you to the end and one of you got lucky. I feel like I understand what went down in this game, and I didn't really need any more explanation than what was given in the initial jury speeches to formulate my vote.

Jake positioned himself the best. Everyone in the game knew he was the biggest threat yet no one (at least on his side) wanted to vote him out. Everyone was afraid of Jake and unwilling to do anything about it (again at least on his side). He was never in grave danger like Andy or Martin was, but he also didn't really talk to me and some others that he was against. Keeping the communication between each other in these games is important. Jake was not in contact with every member of the game which I've come to realize is incredibly important in every group game, and it has led to my downfall numerous times. It's part of what led to my downfall in this game. It's not a big fault in Jake's game, but it's something that I feel is worth mentioning as I feel it would've been used against me if I had I made it to the end.

Martin was underestimated... by himself. His vote was the most powerful vote between the game. He was in between both sides. If Martin played this right, he could've easily rode the middle in a fractured group. But, Martin instead is viewed as a puppet of Jake's. And, can anyone argue otherwise? While I was able to create a genuine connection with Martin, I knew Jake's connection was stronger because Jake made one sooner. I like you Martin as a person, but it's hard to argue you made any big moves on your own. I'd suggest that you download Skype for another group game.

Andy had the hardest battle to make it to the end. Andy was voted out and had to fight his way back into the game. One could argue that Andy made it here based on mostly his physical game, but Andy also had Viv in his back pocket. He had the luxury of having someone close to him on the other side which no one else had. He solidified himself as the last person to be taken out from my alliance when he should've been the first person to take out from the alliance. Even though Andy voted Viv out, Andy knew he could rely on Viv, and he always had connections on both sides to position himself well. One important move of Andy's game was not letting the Chris vs. Viv vote to go to rocks. While my alliance condemned his decision, I respected the move. Andy was here to play the game. He didn't want to put himself in danger because he knew he could still win the game without the numbers. That was risky, and it almost turned out to be seriously dumb. But, he still made it here.

Andy and Jake played the best games of the season. I think one played a better game. Good luck to the finalists!
1896 days 6 hours ago
winner132
Everyone in the game knew he was the biggest threat yet no one (at least on his side) wanted to vote him out.

This is untrue I tried believe me LMAO

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!