This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 (Heroes)

Topic » Tribal Council #2 (Heroes)

1961 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
Welcome to Tribal Council Heroes tribe! Please grab a torch and dip it into the fire. In this game, fire represents your life, and once your torch is snuffed you will have to leave immediately. Now, one of you will be the first person voted out of this game.

Chris has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Newz and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-How do you feel about playing in a game with such a large cast?
-What do you think about the tribe divisions. Do you think that you were placed on the correct tribe?
-What do you think the basis of the vote tonight is? With so much many past players having so much history together, do you think it will come down to Tribal lines or is there more too it?
-What are the odds we see a Hidden Immunity Idol tonight?
-Were you surprised that you're now attending a 14 person Tribal Council?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Newz and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Thursday (12/12/18) at 6 PM Est.
1961 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
*****I think i'm gonna get pre-merge for a second time in a row but im excited regardless. havent played a mega season in so long so itll be fun regardless how it goes

-What do you think about the tribe divisions. Do you think that you were placed on the correct tribe?
*****i honestly think its sick to have 2 hero tribes and 2 villain tribes. never seen that before in a hvv season so its unique and adds a twist to the regular format. i think i was placed on the right tribe.

-What do you think the basis of the vote tonight is? With so much many past players having so much history together, do you think it will come down to Tribal lines or is there more too it?
***** I imagine a lot of talk is gonna go down. We're either gonna see tribes stick together or some people who feel on the outs of the tribe flipping. it'll be interesting to see it all play out. i definitely think past relations will come into play this season. its the only bad thing about playing on tengaged lol.

***** slim to none?

*****i honestly expect to have this kind of tribal every round, not just this one. i think we will be competing in challenges and voting together every round. whether its all hereos/all villains together or a mixture, i think we will see 2 tribes attend tribal together each round
1961 days 12 hours ago
sergeant
General Questions:

Meh, I've played in larger.

I think it puts an interesting twist on an old classic. I do think it was a bit redundant to split us like that just to throw us all back together again for the first vote.

Yeah I have no idea right now. I am just hoping it's not me.

I do think at this point that past relationships might be more important than tribal lines... but who knows.

34.666778%

Yes I kinda was.
1961 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
I just want to say I'm sorry for that time I didn't vote you to win Newz, and that time I backstabbed you Mike. You didn't have to take it out on everyone here. Skype isnt built for 28 person casts.

I'm shocked that you considered me a hero, but I enjoy our 14 that we have. Was kind of hoping that my tribe would just win so I wouldn't have to think that deep about it lol

Honestly, I have no fucking idea. The thing about this is next tribal we could be doing a combination any 2 tribes, since I'm unsure what format you guys are going for. Someone we vote out now could've been a shield against another tribe's votes.

No one wants to be first boot, who knows.

I was surprised that we were all voting together, but not that 14 people were going to tribal.
1961 days 12 hours ago
wangifold
It's a big step up from the clusterfuck that was Greenland, and that game had 21 castaways. It's hard to even find your footing in a cast this big.

Based on my play in this series, I do. Although I'm not really sure what distinguishes a "pure" hero from a neutral one.

-What do you think the basis of the vote tonight is? With so many past players having so much history together, do you think it will come down to Tribal lines or is there more too it?
The overlapping relationships and external factors for this vote are headspinning. No one wants to be the first person voted out of the game, but someone has to be.

The same odds as a Back to the Basics season.

I wouldn't put it past this series, but I can't say I was expecting it. Just makes this game that much harder.
1961 days 2 hours ago
TheEclipse
fuck you
sure
-What do you think the basis of the vote tonight is?
the basis of this vote is how we're voting
With so much many past players having so much history together, do you think it will come down to Tribal lines or is there more too it?
it'll come down to the vote
what are the odds you can eat shit
no
1960 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
THATS A BIG FAT YUCK

i really dont think there's a pure anyone in this game :p i think i was placed on the right tribe from my prior seasons though

i think the vote will come down to what's easiest and what people can agree on. theres more to it than tribal lines, but there is a line for sure

i think slim

yes and i think it's complete crap because most of these people idek and since we've never played a challenge as a tribe idk what is best to move forward
1960 days 16 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
General Questions:

R : I feel weird the truth because I wanted to go back but we are too many people, it is difficult.

R : It's nice to know that I'm considered a hero but at the moment of truth it does not matter if you're a hero or villain

R: I do not know anyone the truth, I am the only one of my season so I have no idea of ​​the previous relationships between players and it is an important factor.

R: I do not think anyone uses one tonight but who knows

R: Yes, I´m super shook since the beggining of the season.
1960 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/41/5f/e1/415fe112ba7a2ec48a35e18210a91d61.gif

https://i.gyazo.com/f375b21ea35951a578625e63f4d12a65.gif

https://31.media.tumblr.com/3ba58664d6f5f1dca8bb542d0ad131ff/tumblr_inline_nm5rslWUqo1sbazmw.gif
1960 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000

https://33.media.tumblr.com/66179db844e0154105583cf084998887/tumblr_inline_nv64ji8jD81qeu3nl_500.gif

https://68.media.tumblr.com/80ed6d81903682c00a14ba0743f00844/tumblr_inline_oa34vxfenx1qkvt8y_500.gif
1960 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
14/14 Votes Received
1960 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
It's a little bit of a breather at first because it provides a lot of room to hide at first and time to get comfortable and make connections with people, but will likely get a lot crazier later as idols and advantages start to come into play

Yeah, I'm definitely *more* of a hero than villain but I wouldn't see myself being strong or charismatic enough to be considered a "pure" hero

There's too much to it, tribal lines are important but it'll probably come down more to who trusts who and whatnot

This is one of the only times I feel comfortable saying "probably not"

Yeah, I expected at least a double tribal but not necessarily two tribes going together
1960 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
I'll go tally the votes...
1960 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1960 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
*nobody stands*
1960 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!