This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 (Funadhoo)

Topic » Tribal Council #4 (Funadhoo)

1402 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Funadhoo tribe!

Everyone is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-If you had to compare the start of this season to any CBS Survivor season, which would you go with?
-After tonight's vote, you'll be down to only 4 members. How much does that weigh into your decision?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Thursday (7/2/20) at 7:00 PM EST.
1401 days 15 hours ago
Kelly2722
-If you had to compare the start of this season to any CBS Survivor season, which would you go with?

Such a disappointing question.

-After tonight's vote, you'll be down to only 4 members. How much does that weigh into your decision?

None. I’m voting out Ryan tonight. Bye bitch, this is for you Ray❤️
1401 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
Votes are locked. They will be read at 7:05pm EST
1401 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
I'll go tally the votes...
1401 days 10 hours ago
Kelly2722
*sits*
1401 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1401 days 10 hours ago
Iceey
https://78.media.tumblr.com/58841d2d2c31cea17259329283243ce0/tumblr_nxsa2e8nQN1talut1o3_r1_400.gif
1401 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
Yes Ryan?
1401 days 10 hours ago
Iceey
Well Newz, literally nothing has changed. These people are still playing scared games and are afraid to piss off certain individuals in this game. I’ve tried allllllll day to act like I was “scrambling” so these halfwits actually thought I was going home so I’m hoping I really convinced them that I didn’t have this in my pocket. It really sucks that I’ve had to use both idols already but I knew coming into this game that people were going to be head hunting me. Maybe now they’ll try and find a new target and leave me the fuck alone. Karma really  is a bitch Kelly2722, and so are you :) You wanted to sheep a group that couldn’t give a fuck about you, and sheep always get led to the slaughter. So just call me the shepherd.
1401 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
*Takes carved object from Ryan*

The rules of Survivor state that if a Hidden Immunity Idol is played any votes cast against that individual will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be voted out.
1401 days 10 hours ago
Kelly2722
Freak pedo
1401 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
This IS a Hidden Immunity Idol! All votes for Ryan WILL NOT count!
1401 days 10 hours ago
benp428
OMFGG
1401 days 10 hours ago
Kelly2722
Hm. Funny
1401 days 10 hours ago
Iceey
https://media.giphy.com/media/6trvGlY4F0EQU/giphy.gif
1401 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
Anyone else?

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!