This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 (Funadhoo)

Topic » Tribal Council #3 (Funadhoo)

1403 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Funadhoo tribe! Kelly, Ray, Eric, and Ryan, please grab a torch and dip it into the fire. In this game, fire represents your life, and once your torch is snuffed you will have to leave immediately. Now, one of you will be the third person voted out of this game.

Everyone is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-Are you happy to be on a brand new tribe? Is it hard to click your mouse a few more times to make a shelter? I'm pretty much asking, how are you liking the post-swap results?
-Was today's loss a fluke or do you think your tribe isn't the most stacked for challenges?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Wednesday (7/1/20) at 6:00 PM EST.
1402 days 23 hours ago
Kelly2722
-Are you happy to be on a brand new tribe? Is it hard to click your mouse a few more times to make a shelter? I'm pretty much asking, how are you liking the post-swap results?

I for one was very unpleased @ having to build a brand new shelter and starting from scratch. That was very inconvenient.

-Was today's loss a fluke or do you think your tribe isn't the most stacked for challenges?

I actually do have faith in this tribe because we did do very well in the challenge, but it was just one slip that ended up costing us the challenge but everyone really showed up to play and I think we’ll have better luck in future challenges.
1402 days 20 hours ago
GentlemanG

Before the swap I was on the winning team and was avoiding tribal councils, so I definitely was happier on that tribe. Swaps are inevitable though and you just have to adapt and I think I’ve adapted well and I vibe with most of this group. There’s great potential.

It was a fluke, we have the potential to win challenges, but with the swap yesterday and most of us being on mobile it wasn’t looking good to begin with. Our expectations weren’t too high for the challenge.
1402 days 18 hours ago
GiGi10

New tribe, same results :) I do think this tribe will be better, and after the blindside last vote I’m sorta happy to swap away from all that

I don’t think we are AMAZING at comps but I think we can hold our own and hopefully stay safe the next few tribals
1402 days 18 hours ago
BritishRomeo17

It's a nice little mix up, good to meet new people, I really do like this tribe.

I think we aren't the absolute best, but we aren't bad bad, I think we can pull out some wins after this.
1402 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
I'll go tally the votes...
1402 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1402 days 17 hours ago
Iceey
https://67.media.tumblr.com/9cc0b705cd7f72246a8a3b260cd37272/tumblr_nzgvb3tTBZ1talut1o5_250.gif
1402 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Yes Ryan?
1402 days 17 hours ago
Iceey
Honestly Newz, at this point I feel like people are playing other people’s games more than their own. It’s a fact that the grand majority of this cast wants me out of this game, so shouldn’t that be a reason to keep me around? I am going to be a target from this point until whenever I finally leave. Keeping me around is good for people’s games. And for the two people on this tribe I gave my word to, I was genuine in that. I definitely don’t want to get 18th in this series again, and it would be even worse of a look for me and Brandon to go out back to back.
1402 days 17 hours ago
Iceey
https://66.media.tumblr.com/ed1fccba86ea52908abcbe3181ac2223/tumblr_nxpbc7cGxB1uhuhl4o6_250.gif
1402 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
*Takes carved object from Ryan*

The rules of Survivor state that if a Hidden Immunity Idol is played any votes cast against that individual will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be voted out.
1402 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
This IS a Hidden Immunity Idol! All votes for Ryan WILL NOT count!
1402 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Anyone else?
1402 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Okay.

Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
1402 days 17 hours ago
Iceey
Now let’s see how many votes were changed when I got #exposed

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!