This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 (Baikal + Sayan)

Topic » Tribal Council #5 (Baikal +..

1438 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Baikal and Sayan tribe! LeQuisha, JB, Tiffany, Will, Noah, and Logan, please grab a torch and dip it into the fire. In this game, fire represents your life, and once your torch is snuffed you will have to leave immediately. Now, one of you will be the fifth person voted out of this game.

Lexie has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-Were you surprised by the swap right before One Day Merge?
-How has the swap affected social dynamics within the game? Is there any dilemma now in who you vote?
-The answer to the morse code was "Night of Blindsides". Can you talk a bit about how that answer relates to tonight's theme of One Day Merge?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Tuesday (6/9/20) at 7:30 PM EST
1438 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
-Were you surprised by the swap right before One Day Merge? Yes
-How has the swap affected social dynamics within the game? Is there any dilemma now in who you vote? It's probbly going to have a big effect tbh.
-The answer to the morse code was "Night of Blindsides". Can you talk a bit about how that answer relates to tonight's theme of One Day Merge?  There could be a blindside?
1438 days 21 hours ago
LusciousLips5
No because you love to stir up some drama!
-How has the swap affected social dynamics within the game? Is there any dilemma now in who you vote?
Well some people might be looking to their new tribe and some might be looking back or their old tribe? So I guess dynamics could of been shifted
-The answer to the morse code was "Night of Blindsides". Can you talk a bit about how that answer relates to tonight's theme of One Day Merge?
Well there is gonna be a lot of votes cast and I wouldn’t be surprised if someone was blindsided
1438 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
General Questions:
-Were you surprised by the swap right before One Day Merge? Definitely was not expecting that.
It definitely makes the vote more interesting.
Well anything can happen in one day merge so yes it can be a "night of blindsides"
1438 days 20 hours ago
Gamerden13
Well, i wasn't surprised by the swap itself but I was surprised by when it was lol

Well obviously this is going change uo the social dynamics of the game.

Well, there is a possibility of a blindside going into this tribal, but that's all it really is, a possibility.
1437 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
I'll go tally the votes...
1437 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1437 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
Yeah sure, why not, I’ll give it a try.  *stands*

I’m going to play what I found here on Logan: https://tengaged.com/blog/Tyler33898/690828/no-vote-me-2-win-please

*sits back down*
1437 days 22 hours ago
Jaesus123
Ur so ugly noah...
1437 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
*Takes carved object from Noah*

The rules of Survivor state that if a Hidden Immunity Idol is played any votes cast against that individual will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be voted out.
1437 days 22 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Who searches for idols these days... not me
1437 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
This IS NOT a Hidden Immunity Idol! All votes for Logan will count!
1437 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
Anyone else?
1437 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
Okay.

Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
1437 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
*looks at someone not willing to play their idol for JB*

*cough* Will *cough*
1437 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
First vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
JB

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!