This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cast Reveal [Ghost Island]

Topic » Cast Reveal [Ghost Island]

1562 days 19 hours ago
jamessmith5
My skype is jamesmith589, message if you want to talk
1562 days 19 hours ago
brandonrichie
excited to meet you all!

skype is brandammn <3
1562 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
- The Haunting  -

Throughout the game, certain iconic twists from season's pasts will make their return for an unspecified amount of rounds. It will be announced at the start of each round if a twist will be entering the game. Each of these twists will pay homage to the players who were the most affected by said twists in the season's that they appeared.
1562 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hey
1562 days 19 hours ago
lhooper902976
This will be fun
1562 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
- First Day Mutiny -

As this season is about rewriting and correcting the mistakes of the past, tonight I will be giving everyone the opportunity to change their fate in this game. To prevent any complaints of anyone believing that they got screwed over by the original tribe they were placed on, everyone will have the opportunity from now to the start of the First Immunity Challenge to privately mail me if they would wish to swap to the other tribe. There is no limit to the amount of people who may swap, so in the end we may end up with some very unbalanced tribes.
1562 days 19 hours ago
RedsKanto
One tribe mutiny to the other so we merge!
1562 days 19 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
I love that
1562 days 19 hours ago
RedsKanto
Also my skype is redskanto331@gmail.com
1562 days 19 hours ago
Vlad21
Skype is vlad21tg
1562 days 19 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
my Skype is : bgcfanforlife
1562 days 8 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!