This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion [Sweden]

Topic » Reunion [Sweden]

1917 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Alright let's find out!

Flop Moment of the Season was....
1917 days 7 hours ago
winner132
I cant believe I was really pushed for every award......
1917 days 7 hours ago
Ramanik
Or Haylee saying Island as a continent that was the funniest thing ever said
1917 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Mike and I deciding to not cancel this season mid-merge!

Nah I'm playing lol.

The actual Flop Moment of the Season was indeed Jeff voting for Austin at Final 11. I still can not make sense of the reasoning behind the vote and had he voted correctly, this game would have turned out MUCH differently.
1917 days 7 hours ago
marthean
You guys were great Host.
1917 days 7 hours ago
Lemjam6
Marissa was the biggest surprise to me
I expected him to be dumb
1917 days 7 hours ago
winner132
LMAO

He voted Austin because I told him that we were voting Austin too and that was his way of getting us to trust him

I didn't tell him the part about us voting Chris
1917 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Alright and that's it for awards!

Before I close off this reunion, I would like to thank everyone again for playing and showing up tonight! :)
1917 days 7 hours ago
amf7410
Newz what would have happened at the second reverse and revoke if Malmo had lost the challenge?
1917 days 7 hours ago
Ramanik
I just didn't understand because he's like it will gain trust with Marissa, and I'm like when did they every prove trust to you.

I love Jeff, but that was really dumb.
1917 days 7 hours ago
marthean
Thx for my award, I did my best as player
1917 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Also, the confessional group has not been updated since the beginning of the season.

I spent earlier today posting confessionals up to merge and I will spend rest of tonight and a bit of tomorrow posting the merge confessionals.

Once all confessionals have been posted, I will open up the group. :)
1917 days 7 hours ago
marthean
okay
1917 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
amf7410
Newz what would have happened at the second reverse and revoke if Malmo had lost the challenge?

In that case no votes would have counted. I believe Mike and I talked about re-vote in that case but I don't remember exactly what the solution was.
1917 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
With that, this reunion is officially over! :D

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!