This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3

1999 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Swapped tribes:

Terena [Yellow Buffs]:
Josh A. (musicboy1999)
Nick N. (Noxity)
Honey F. (honeybunch1)
Drew B. (Tester)
Garret A. (Garret5)
Brady S. (CoachWade)
Mark P. (piesyumyumpies)

Korubo [Brown Buffs]:
Jasoi A. (Jasoi)
Chili L. (Lalisa)
Stef L. (lemons)
Ethan H. (Ethan000)
Will N. (hellomynameis347)
Blossom W. (Yellowpenguin)
Keizo T. (Foxy_Piplup)
1999 days 1 hour ago
Lalisa
woot go korubo!
1999 days 1 hour ago
Foxy_Piplup
We got it!
1999 days 1 hour ago
Noxity
https://media.giphy.com/media/aH4EawWtJV7Fe/giphy.gif
1999 days ago
honeybunch1
what lol
1999 days ago
OldNewz
Come on in guys! For today's challenge, you guys will be competing in "Flag Hunt"

Your tribe may start this challenge anytime over the next 24 hours.

When you start, ONE PERSON from your tribe must mail me "grabs flag 1 for (Your Tribe Name)". After TWENTY minutes has passed, a DIFFERENT tribe member must mail me "grabs flag 2 for (Your Tribe Name)". I will give you a good 10 seconds after the twenty minutes for you to grab another flag. Go above that and you will be too late.

I will give you guys 24 hours to grab as many flags as possible. HOWEVER, if a tribe messes up by either mailing too soon/late, grabbing the wrong flag, or multiple people grabbing the same flag, then they will be out and no longer able to compete.

The tribe with the most amount of flags at the end of the challenge wins immunity and reward. Losing tribe will go to tribal council where one of you will be the third person voted out of this game.

Now for some rules regarding this challenge:
1. Any member of the tribe may grab more than one flag but can never grab two flags in a row.
2. You may not “Take back” a mail. Once it is sent it counts. The only time a mail will not count is if the tribe name is not posted.
3. Please make the heading “grabs flag # for (Your Tribe Name)”. Do not reply all to past replies as it could make it seem like you are grabbing the same flag.
4. If we go to a tie, whichever tribe started earlier wins immunity.

Any Questions?

NOTE: To make it easier for you guys, just mail me. You don't have to include Mike in the mails.
1999 days ago
Jasoi
Posted flag 1
1999 days ago
hellomynameis347
I'll grab flag 2
1999 days ago
CoachWade
This is the perfect challenge for me especially since Im going to be gone all day tomorrow with no service on my phone. Fuck me.
1999 days ago
hellomynameis347
Flag 2 sent
1999 days ago
CoachWade
When our tribe hasn’t even started yet lmao
1998 days 19 hours ago
Noxity
Grabbed flag for yellow
1998 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Alright this challenge is already over.
1998 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
--# of Flags Grabbed by Each Tribe--
Terena: 0  (No one actually got the first flag and then someone tried to get flag #2)
Korubo: 1 (Attempt to get flag #2 was too late)

With that, Korubo wins immunity and reward!
1998 days 19 hours ago
Noxity
"This chal will be 24 hours"

5 hrs ago

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!