This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion [San Marino]

Topic » Reunion [San Marino]

2112 days 21 hours ago
IceBeast
Oh wow me at the 6-5 vote
2112 days 21 hours ago
_JB_
thats what i said will
2112 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
With that, the awards are done!

Before we finish the reunion, I have to ask, how'd you all enjoy the season? Was there some things we could have done to improve the quality of the season? I gotta ask cause we're always open to criticism as hosts :)
2112 days 21 hours ago
IceBeast
Grats Christian on winning!! And grats JB on making f2 and being the last captain
2112 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
This season was super good besides the stupid bloodlines
2112 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
not doing merge at final 13 so i could've had a better chance to get to day 100
2112 days 21 hours ago
_JB_
GET FASTER
2112 days 21 hours ago
Christian_
Before we finish the reunion, I have to ask, how'd you all enjoy the season? Was there some things we could have done to improve the quality of the season? I gotta ask cause we're always open to criticism as hosts :)

i rly enjoyed it! i think the only thing i'd change is equalizing the difficulty of the idols, since like the canepa/paladin ones were near impossible to find imo while the dogana one was pretty easy to find
2112 days 21 hours ago
_JB_
and i need my rankings
2112 days 21 hours ago
J2999

Best survivor season I've played in tbh. I hope that's portrayed through my confessionals, I've never made that much of an effort with them :P
2112 days 21 hours ago
Logie56
I loved the season, it was an amazing reintroduction to group games and hoping I receive the chance to return in the future for another chance at winning! :P
2112 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
Okay sweet well we'll definitely look into idols and getting faster (even though we usually read votes slowly for suspense)
2112 days 21 hours ago
tashi
I really liked this season. Was one of my favorites.
2112 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
im jk i love M&N's to the heavens and back
2112 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
The confessional group is now open!
https://tengaged.com/group/8546-mns-confessional-group

Once again, thank you all for a great season! The season was a blast to host! :)

With that, the reunion is over!

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!