This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Selassie)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Selassie)

2243 days 8 hours ago
tashi
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor/images/f/f9/HAUoZx.gif/revision/latest?cb=20160125042306
2243 days 8 hours ago
Iceey
Bye me
2243 days 8 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
im mad
2243 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier
Wow
2243 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Here's what's going to happen. Tashi, Josh, Eli, and Slothy are going to re-vote and they can only vote for Ryan or Guilherme.

If there is ANOTHER tie, Eli and Slothy will draw rocks as Tashi has immunity, Josh used an idol, and Ryan and Guilherme were involved in the tie.
2243 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
You guys have till 3pm EST tomorrow to send in your revotes!
2243 days 8 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
LMFAO 2 people drawing rocks
2243 days 8 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
https://media1.giphy.com/media/3o7WIMvpKqygcbcMec/giphy.gif

I’m prepared to make the gamble
2243 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
If the votes come in quick, we could still have the finale tonight if everyone is available.
2243 days 8 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
sloth pm me
2243 days 8 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
im about to get rocked out of my 2nd game this week
2243 days 8 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
I mean in the chance I somehow survive these rocks I can’t do the finale now lol
2243 days 8 hours ago
tashi
So I'm just gonna say it here. Ryan I'm going to vote you again and I'm sorry. You're a really good player and really skilled at this game. You have the chops to make it to the end in all the categories. Physical, social, and strategic. But that's why we need to send you home over Guil. Only love and respect with this vote :( <3
2243 days 8 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Gui I’m generally about to risk my life for yours boo.
If I go then you gotta continue my legacy.
2243 days 8 hours ago
tashi
@Eli do you really wanna go out over rocks right before Finale? Because this is what you're risking right now.

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!