This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 (Corfu/Delphi)

Topic » Tribal Council #6..

2331 days 20 hours ago
Pieguy555
Welcome to Tribal Council Corfu and Delphi tribes!

Everyone is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Newz and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-6 Potential Hidden Immunity Idols, Multiple God Powers, and 11 people at Tribal Council. Who’s going home tonight?
-From an outside perspective this is an easy vote: The 6 Delphi outnumber the 5 Corfu. Is it really that simple though?
-What do you believe will be the deciding factor of why someone goes home tonight?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Newz and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Sunday (1/28/18) at 6 PM Est.
2331 days 20 hours ago
Pieguy555
-----Any player who is Zeus, Hades, or Artemis and would like to use their ability, you have until this forum hits 2 hours to do so-----
2331 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
me
no
past relationships
2331 days 20 hours ago
jman96
General Questions:
-6 Potential Hidden Immunity Idols, Multiple God Powers, and 11 people at Tribal Council. Who’s going home tonight?

I'm quite worried about this tribal. the 2 tribes in 1 tribal thing doesn't help either.

-From an outside perspective this is an easy vote: The 6 Delphi outnumber the 5 Corfu. Is it really that simple though?

It never is. You should know this.

-What do you believe will be the deciding factor of why someone goes home tonight?

being on the right side of votes.
2331 days 20 hours ago
Absol
I mean, if Tim's saying he's going home, he probably knows something!
-From an outside perspective this is an easy vote: The 6 Delphi outnumber the 5 Corfu. Is it really that simple though? the 6 delphi obviously threw the challenge to take out the people on the bottom in hopes of sending 2 people home, but now they have the 2 people that they wanted out at tribal with them, soooo
i think most people will be voting personally tonight and i hope i get people's votes solely because they don't like me
2331 days 20 hours ago
JakeGoesOnline
I wish it was Dana. Probably won't be though. Have I mentioned I hate him? No. Well I do.

It never is. Jordan is up there asses so he will do whatever they say.

Whoever doesn't bow down. Who ever has free will.
2331 days 20 hours ago
jman96
That tends to happen when you tell me that I'm your target.
2331 days 19 hours ago
Peterparker16

That's a great question, but you can't spoil a suprise right? I feel like a lot of people have a target so people from each tribe will definitely try to allign to take a target out together. I'm excited to see what happens.

Yea honestly, if Delphi wanted they could control the vote very easily.

Threat, whoever is a huge target from a tribe will most likely be going.
2331 days 18 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
https://i.imgur.com/I56bKAw.gif

Me trying to avoid conflict but get caught anyways
2331 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
https://i.imgur.com/I56bKAw.gif
2331 days 17 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Ok, this game is rigged against me
2331 days 16 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2

Hopefully the right person.

Not at all

What’s best for the future of the game for many people.
2331 days 14 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I already have a strong feeling I know where some of the idols are. All I can say is that it’s not good for my game. I definitely think I’m one of the targets on the board. I could say the same about Dana and Tim. The possibility of idols really makes it more dangerous than ever.

I wish it were that simple. The way I see it is a group of 5 (Dana, Absolita, Alan, Brittany and Jordan) against a divided group of 6.

I think tonight will set the tone for the rest of the season. Does having too many allies make you the biggest threat? Or will the people with no allies find their games dead in the water.
2331 days 7 hours ago
sarge455

There are several names on the chopping block tonight. I know I definitely do not feel safe as my name has been mentioned. Idols are going to be a big factor tonight due to those are your only safety at this point.

Nothing is ever as it seems. There are two distinct alliances that are in place with some players riding in the middle. It definitely will not be 6 Delphi against 5 Corfu.

This will set which of the two alliances are dominant in the game at this stage. The deciding factor will be who people think will hurt their game in the long run and allow their alliance to shine.
2331 days 3 hours ago
TotsTrashy

No.

There isn't a deciding factor.
2330 days 23 hours ago
Pieguy555
10/11 Votes Received

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!