This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3/4 (Corinth)

Topic » Tribal Council #3/4 (Corinth)

2334 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Corinth tribe! Please grab a torch and dip it into the fire. In this game, fire represents your life, and once your torch is snuffed you will have to leave immediately. Now, one of you will be the third/fourth person voted out of this game.

Everyone is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-You guys are the biggest tribe. By yourself, you could be a merged tribe. How does that impact gameplay/strategy? Is it harder to excel in the game or?
-There has been lots of talks about season-based alliances. Do you believe that there are alliances like that or at this point, that it's just over-exaggerated?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Thursday (1/25/18) at 6 PM Est.
2334 days 20 hours ago
TotsTrashy
-You guys are the biggest tribe. By yourself, you could be a merged tribe. How does that impact gameplay/strategy? Is it harder to excel in the game or?

I think it makes the game easier and harder in different aspects. Obviously, more people equals more manpower in challenges that demand it, like the first two. This challenge was a little bit different and we just couldn't keep up. That doesn't mean we suck – we did our best and I think it makes for a fun tribe.

-There has been lots of talks about season-based alliances. Do you believe that there are alliances like that or at this point, that it's just over-exaggerated?

For some seasons, most definitely. I could see it happening... without me. However, it's a second chances season, and I personally haven't put too much thought or worry into it, because it's new people and a new season.
2334 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
-----Any player who is Zeus, Hades, or Artemis and would like to use their ability, you have until this forum hits 2 hours to do so-----
2334 days 20 hours ago
Obstreperous

I don't mind it. Eventually in the game, if I'm lucky enough to make it to the Merge, I'll be in similar circumstances with a large number of people all wanting different things. So I think this in a way helps me prepare for that. Also obviously having more people gives us a challenge advantage as seen in the first two competitions.

If there are season-based alliances I'm definitely not included in them. Granted, I'm not coming from a season with a lot of people in it so maybe that's why. But I feel like having season-based only alliances is dumb. This is a new season! Leave the past behind and focus on now. Create new alliances and stuff, sheltering off new people just because they're not from your season is really stupid, just saying! But yeah I don't think there are season-based alliances unless I'm just unaware.
2334 days 20 hours ago
Absol
I think it makes gameplay a lot more interesting because you need a bigger majority, and more overall options are opened up when it comes to strategy. That being said, it also makes votes more... dicey, if you will.
-
SMH. As one of the Kyushu people who would be in one of these big-ass alliances, all I can say is I'm not in any chats? Most of the Kyushu people that are still here are people who directly caused my elimination, soo... :3
2334 days 20 hours ago
AlanDuncan
General Questions:

Whoever wants to vote with me I want to vote with them.

THERE IS NO KYUSHU ALLIENCE.
2334 days 19 hours ago
cfff

I mean , there is a lot of people meaning you need a lot of people to be part of the majority tribe. With a lot of people you may go unnoticed as a target which can help but at the same time you wanna be on the right side of numbers.

Well for someone who is the only one from Egypt, I hope not lol. I mean  I am sure some seasons built friendships, so they might wanna work together again. But it could be exaggerated as people use it as an excuse to target someone.
2334 days 18 hours ago
Kgamer2218

The odds of that happening are slim but if it does it will be very interesting

-There has been lots of talks about season-based alliances. Do you believe that there are alliances like that or at this point, that it's just over-exaggerated? I mean I have no one #loner4ever
2334 days 18 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
It’s a blessing and a curse, it’s harder to get the votes to fall in your favor but it’s better because there are more people eligible to be voted out.

Um I hope not? Like others have stated, I’m not in any season-based alliances considering Tyler is the only one from my season and he was the one who caused my vote off.
2333 days 23 hours ago
Pieguy555
7/9 Votes Received
2333 days 22 hours ago
Pieguy555
I'll go tally the votes...
2333 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
*watches from bushes*
2333 days 22 hours ago
Pieguy555
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
2333 days 22 hours ago
Obstreperous
looks around
2333 days 22 hours ago
Pieguy555
*nobody stands*
2333 days 22 hours ago
Pieguy555
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!