This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Kyushu]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Kyushu]

2299 days 11 hours ago
BrandonBam
Tundra. the week I got voted off and I went to you to vote with me to vote McCade did you ever consider voting with me and voting off McCade. I was at mercy at that point and I would’ve stick by you for going with me and I think the strongest competitor wouldn’t be siting with you. Do you regret this decision? How do you think your faith in the game would’ve gone.  However I do applaud you for playing a honest game. And btw if maturo would’ve been taken to the final 3 I wouldn’t have ever voted for him as most past Naha members, as the majority of the jury is form naha, we wouldn’t have voted for him.

McCade, I’m sorry but you don’t deserve to be siting in the final 3, you were used and were an essential goat for Vlad  and tundra, I don’t see anything that you did in the game, Manu jury members are more deserving than you at the moment.

I’m not sure if this answer was fully address, but I want to know who orchestrated the move to vote off sarge? Tundra was it yours? Vald ? Essentially, I believe this move was the greatest move that was played out as sarge was the strongest competitor and had many allies in the jury, so smart move in voting him off,

Last question for everyone.
In 20 or less words tell me why you should win survivor?
2299 days 7 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Tundra. the week I got voted off and I went to you to vote with me to vote McCade did you ever consider voting with me and voting off McCade. I was at mercy at that point and I would’ve stick by you for going with me and I think the strongest competitor wouldn’t be siting with you. Do you regret this decision? How do you think your faith in the game would’ve gone.  However I do applaud you for playing a honest game. And btw if maturo would’ve been taken to the final 3 I wouldn’t have ever voted for him as most past Naha members, as the majority of the jury is form naha, we wouldn’t have voted for him.

I did consider voting mccade. That was my first real time ever thinking that maybe I needed to take vlad out. I think the reason that stopped me from flipping with u was that fact that in my eyes you still had sarge as an ally and I saw the both of u as people that were in my way of getting to the end because of now strong u guys are. I had no clue whether y’all were working together and were both tryIng to flip the tables on me. I don’t regret this decision simply because of the fact that it was unknown at the time if u were 100% trying to work with me or just get my number to flip. I’m glad I stayed loyal to my #1 ally because in the end it worked out and I got here.

I think my faith in the game, had vlad been voted out, would have changed completely. I wouldn’t have had someone with me who was thinking the same exact way as I was did. That would have made my game so much more incredibly hard
2299 days 7 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Ok so about the sarge vote. I had originally planned for him to go at final 6. Me and vlad both agreed he needed to go but we couldn’t agree on when the best time was. At the time, mccade had immunity and it was the literal perfect time for him to go. We both knew he was the biggest threat, vlad was just worried about mccade and abele getting into my ear the following round and put him in the minority (which wouldn’t have happened). So me and vlad bickered for like hours no joke about who to vote, me saying sarge and him saying because he was scared I would turn on him. After awhile I gave up because I still say that no matter what I had 4 of the 5 people in this game voting with me and abele self voted that round anyways. I was worried about letting him stay another round because who knows If he was gonna win immunity or not. Vlad was willing to take that risk in the game and yes it worked out, but I think my way would have been smarter. All in all we both knew he needed to go so I don’t believe just 1 person takes the credit of deciding his fate. I also wanna say that at the time sarge left, he came to me asking to keep him and vote vlad off at final 4. My reasoning for saying this is to show that I always had options from the people going home. I always had people coming to me asking for my vote because they all saw me in their end game plans. It’s extremely hard to play a game where everyone sees you in their final 3 and wants to work with u to make big moves. I accomplished that wonderfully!
2299 days 7 hours ago
tundrahenry101

I deserve to win survivor because I played an amazing flawless game and nobody ever wanted to vote me out!
2299 days 6 hours ago
sarge455
To Tundra and Vlad:   Had Vlad been taking out sooner in the merge. TBH...my Final 3 with the players left in the game would have been Tundra and Mccade. I knew Mccade would have floated with Tundra.  Tundra, I knew, how honorable you were to one person in the game. I tried to replace Vlad with me, as I knew you were a hero and honorable player.

So, I would have taken Tundra to the end.  Thanks for the props of pegging me as a strong player in the game. First time back in over two years and my strategy was to play hard and make it far. Accomplished!!

Back to you two. Name one word that describes your game play that we have not heard!  Tundra good luck. You deserve one of those spots as much as Vlad. You were the sidekick to Vlad, who should have taken him out but I admire your allegiance to a player.

Great game!
2299 days 6 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Back to you two. Name one word that describes your game play that we have not heard!  Tundra good luck. You deserve one of those spots as much as Vlad. You were the sidekick to Vlad, who should have taken him out but I admire your allegiance to a player.

Determination.

I was determined since day one to make myself something in this season. Since this is my return to group games, I had a goal set in mind before the game even began that I was gonna play this game smart. I was gonna think fully about every move I made, and befriend just the right person to help me accomplish my goals. I never lost sight of the finish line and moved with grace through each round in a way that I never think I’ll be able to play like again, because it was so good and worked perfectly. I believe with hard work, you can accomplish anything, even by being the nice guy. I showed u guys I could do it, i and I need u guys to show me that u believe in the way my game was played and offer me the win.

Also thanks sarge for saying u would have taken me to the end! That also shows that with my options lined up, I fit into every persons final 3 and that’s something nobody else can say in this game besides me!
2299 days 5 hours ago
Vlad21
@Brandon - I’m not sure if this answer was fully address, but I want to know who orchestrated the move to vote off sarge? Tundra was it yours? Vald ? Essentially, I believe this move was the greatest move that was played out as sarge was the strongest competitor and had many allies in the jury, so smart move in voting him off,

Sorry if had a 11 hours univerisity day and will now answer all the questions. Starting from day 2 when sarge asked me for an alliance I realised he was the leader of that tribe and i was saying in my confessionals how im going to try to make him trust me fully but vote him out when i finally had the numbers on my side.
However tho, Me and Jake took that decision together. After we merged we saw 3 obvious targets and then we wanted to go for what seemed to be the "big players" :Sieger and Sarge. So id say that was a decision we took together
2299 days 5 hours ago
Vlad21

Even though i was called a threat numerous times, I made it here without getting a single vote against me!
2299 days 5 hours ago
Vlad21

Vigilant

I came into this game playing one group game before, not an expert whatsoever. I live in Europe, most competitions for me were at 3 AM and i was always there because i gave my all to this game! I made sure I was in a good position from day 1 up to the final 3 point, making alliances, talking to people, etc. Day 1 i stepped up for my tribe and I knew that will put a target on my back, was labelled as the biggest target in this game and still when someone tried to come for me i had enough relationships to make sure they go home over me.

And, as Jake said earlier he won the final immunity because of me! His game was centered about being loyal to me, but I did the exact same thing! We were both at the final stage of the immunity and i got the 3 words before anyone else. Because he helped me move past stage 2 I wanted to return the favor showing my full loyalty to him, which made me feel 100% that he wont vote for me.
So I if i wanted I could of won the immunity and take him out at final 4 going to finals with
Joe and Mccade which would give me a better chance of winning in my opinion.With that i want to show that my loyalty to him was exactly the same as his loyalty to me.
But I had a way bigger target on my back throughout this game, so I feel like i had to play a little harder to get here!
2299 days 4 hours ago
RedsKanto
How much loyalty did you all portray?
2299 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
3/7 Jury Votes Received
2299 days 4 hours ago
RedsKanto
Did you get mine?
2299 days 3 hours ago
abeledaa
If I'm being completely honest, I felt very betrayed when I got voted off.  Vlad, McCade and Jake, the impression I'm getting is that you were afraid I'd go against you despite the fact that there were multiple conversations about sticking together at the final five.  I acknowledge that you all played games that got you to the final 3 but the games you played in my opinioned were fear based, not loyal and not worthy of winning. With that being said, I only have one question... pick a number between 1 and 10.
2299 days 2 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Abele I never said I was scared you’d go against me... vlad said he was scared you’d get into my ear and have me turn on him if we kept u. I always knew your loyalty to me was real and I never felt nervous about you in the game! Forgive me for saying this, but you’re wrong in that respect cuz I was never afraid of u betraying me!
2299 days 2 hours ago
Vlad21
You started being more inactive before your vote out..You would barely come online and sometimes forget to vote, I never knew what you were doing in the last tribals you were here..I realised you talk more to others than me so for my game it was a smart move to get people to vote you out!

I'll pick number 6

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!