This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Kyushu]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Kyushu]

2300 days 6 hours ago
Vlad21
And I agree with Jake saying we made all the moves together, we both got here by voting with majority every vote and never receiving a vote against us. However, I think I had to play harder because I wasnt afraid to look like the person that was running things, I was always talking to people making sure I’m safe. Early on in this game before we merged, Sarge was telling me Red voted with minority so I right away mailed him saying if he needs help I was there for him. Same applies to Wade. In the end i didnt end up working with any of you because that would mean going from a good majority spot to minority. And i think Jake played more of a dont piss people trype of game
2300 days 2 hours ago
tundrahenry101
@tundra no one really was plotting and scheming against you because you were not perceived by us as a threat because it seemed that you basically were playing it safe and always stuck with vlad and sieger,( from my point of view)
  according to your statement you and Vlad did everything together so my question to you is why did you believe sticking with Vlad and going to the end with him would be beneficial for your game if you wouldn’t have been able to distinguish your game from him
I need to be convinced that you played a better game than him so what do you think is Vlad’s biggest downfall in the game ?

When I play survivor games, I’m usually always considered a hero for my loyalty and pretty much always voted most loyal. Me and him made a pact day 2 and we stuck it out.

I believe vlads biggest downfall this game was having too many alliances. Literally every single alliance he had besides the one with me, he screwed over. Whereas I only seriously had an alliance with vlad and never really owed anyone in this game anything to where they’d be upset if I voted them out. I also believe vlad played the game very hard. I remember at one point I had to tell him to take the back seat because people were starting to view him as a threat and power player so I wanted to make sure he laid low for a few rounds so that target would go away.
2300 days 2 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Vlad - “I think jake played a more ‘don’t piss people off’ type of game”

That’s partially true, but in end, whatever move I made wouldn’t have pissed anyone off even if I tried. I never had the close bonds with the people I voted off because I didn’t see the point in lying to them about an alliance. I was in such a good position from beginning to end of this game that whatever move I made day 1 or day 37 that it wouldn’t make anyone made because I never lied to them or made them believe I was with them. And also by only having 1 real alliance I managed to do one hell of a job and was never seen as threat.
2300 days 2 hours ago
tundrahenry101
My vote is based off of making big moves.

This question is for everyone. What big moves have you made on your own account, and why do you think those moves were turning points for your game?

Given that me and vlad made every move together, I believe my personal biggest move in this game was always no matter what happened in the game, staying in a good position. It’s extremely hard to always be in a position where not one person in the game wanted to go after me. I never had to worry about my name coming up at tribal because I positioned myself so perfectly in that game that it wouldn’t ever happen.
2299 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
2/7 Jury Votes Received.
2299 days 15 hours ago
sarge455
Tundra:

My question to you is simple.  Why do you think not taking out Vlad was a smart move? You had a perfect opportunity at Final 4 and blew it. Do you realize that making that move would have sealed the deal of you winning the game?  Why would you ever think we would have voted for Maturo..he was rude and never talked to hardly any of us on the old tribe.

Vlad:  Simple question for you.  You act to be the mastermind behind everything. But honestly, you had some help. Who (besides me) should be sitting in your seat right now for their great game play?

Mccade: Nothing really to say. You were a floater and your vote was used to get others where they are. You as I see it are just taking up a seat that should have been given to a better player. No I don't care that it is not me.
2299 days 15 hours ago
sarge455
Tundra and Vlad my vote is still in there. So tread lightly on the answer. As I do respect both games you played. One forming way too many alliances and one playing truthful to his original alliance member.  Convince me to vote for you. As you both have given a beat around the bush answers so far.
2299 days 15 hours ago
Vlad21
Vlad:  Simple question for you.  You act to be the mastermind behind everything. But honestly, you had some help. Who (besides me) should be sitting in your seat right now for their great game play?

Yes I did have help, I dont think anyone could make finals without any help unless you win all individual challenges. But i think the help i got was because i was making sure i knew everything thats happening through my connections! If we check the challenge where we had to answer the questions i was labelled as a threat twice, but was also chosen the one people trust and the one people wanna hang out with!! Being labelled a threat and still not receiving a vote against you is hard.

With that being said, besides you I think the only one that could be here for a great game play would be Sieger if his move to get me out worked because he and you would probably be in the power positions until you would eventually try to get eachother out. I didnt see enough from red/brandon/wade to see if they could of been great game players.
I’ll happily answer anything else
2299 days 15 hours ago
sarge455
One more question for you Vlad.  Why should each person beside you not win this game?  Brutal honesty is what I am looking for fyi. Don't hold back.
2299 days 14 hours ago
Vlad21
If you mean the 2 next to me, well for Mccade it is easy.. someone who self voted and dissapeared for a food segment of the game clearly doesnt deserve to win.

Jake has played this game as a hero no doubt, he was friendly to people and he was loyal to his ally(me). The problem with this is that at f7 if you sided with Sieger and get me out he would probably be the next after me! He didnt talk to enough people to make sure he was okay, he was letting me look like the villain and he was sitting good behind my back. But if you take me out from the game at any point would he still be here?
2299 days 14 hours ago
sarge455
Thank you Vlad. I appreciate it.
2299 days 12 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Before I answer any questions I’d like to say that I also helped Vlad here a lot as me not making the move to send him home at final 4 let him get to final 3 so I do believe I played a major role in him getting here as well!

Also, I didn’t talk to many people to make sure I was ok because no matter what happened, I would have been ok because of my relationships with people. I never had to worry or stress about going home because no matter which way the game went, nobody was gonna vote me out!
2299 days 12 hours ago
tundrahenry101
I also do believe I still would have been here because at final 5 when sarge came to me asking to vote Vlad out next, I had his allegiance and still mccades moving forward into final 4. So yes I would still have made it here had I decided to vote Vlad out!
2299 days 12 hours ago
Vlad21
Pretty sure , sarge was gonna try to vote you out at that point but he can talk himself when he checks :)
2299 days 11 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Tundra:

My question to you is simple.  Why do you think not taking out Vlad was a smart move? You had a perfect opportunity at Final 4 and blew it. Do you realize that making that move would have sealed the deal of you winning the game?  Why would you ever think we would have voted for Maturo..he was rude and never talked to hardly any of us on the old tribe.

I have thought numerous times about turning on vlad. Playing this game the way I always do as a hero is usually what gets me far. I’m not saying I’d never be a villain, but I think I’m this specific game, playing the hero was working for me and turning on an ally that has been my right hand man side by side making moves with me from the beginning would have been really hard to do. I pride myself in playing this game the way I did and I think this game in particular I played it flawlessly. Yes I do want to win but I think in this game, if I wanted to be the best, I had to beat the best so taking my best friend in this game to the end with me because he also deserves to be here is what I did.

Also me and vlad both believed maturo would beat us in the end so we decided he needed to go!

I hope the jury can reward my game play and how flawlessly I played the friend social game and not ever being a threat. I love vlad and no matter how this turns out, I still would have brought him here because that’s the player I am! And I hope the jury can respect that.

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!