This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale (Egypt)

Topic » Finale (Egypt)

2420 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Brian, that's two votes and tonight that is enough.
Brian, please bring me your torch...

Brian, the tribe has spoken.
*snuffs torch*

Time for you to go...
2420 days 4 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Brian you are a great player!!
2420 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Alright we are down to three. I'll post the final individual challenge tonight and you guys will have a while to do it.

However just to save time, I'll ask you to send me your vote incase you win individual immunity and cast the final vote.
2420 days 4 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
I´m so nervous about what´s going to happen now...
2420 days 4 hours ago
GentlemanG
Brian </3

Congrats guys!
2420 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Come on in guys!

Today's challenge will be the ultimate test of commitment and endurance.

In front of you is a ball and a ring. Your job will to keep the ball going in the ring.

To start your attempt, you must mail me "Puts Ball Into Ring and Starts".

Then every 10 minutes from that mail you must mail me “Keeps Ball Going” to keep the ball in the ring. However, the challenging part is that you must be within the 10 minute mark according to Tengaged timestamps which means that your mail must be after 10 minutes but before 11 minutes.

If your mail lands outside the 10-11 minute range, your ball falls out of your ring and you're out of the challenge.

The person who lasted the longest on their attempt wins individual immunity.

Challenge ends on Friday (11/10/17) at 8 PM EST

NOTE: You only have one attempt so make it count. You can start your attempt at any time.
2419 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Just to let people know, I'm going to be checking all the times when I get home from work which will likely be at 7:30pm EST.

So if you mess up, I won't be able to mail you to stop. Just check your times and see if your attempt is still going
2419 days 6 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
https://media.giphy.com/media/xT9IguPjaKCxguPwB2/giphy.gif
2419 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Alright just got home and already have finished checking 1/3 attempts. Now checking the second person and then the third person.
2419 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
I have the results! Mailing everyone now :)
2419 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
In last place we have....
2419 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Michael! With a time of 0 seconds. He did not mail me after he put the ball into the ring.
2419 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
This means that we are down to Ruben and Ray.
2419 days 4 hours ago
Batya
i forgot about it dont judge

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!