This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 (Tapochau)

Topic » Tribal Council #13 (Tapochau)

2548 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Tapochau tribe!

Please welcome our members of the jury - Crystal, DJ, Eric, and Jordan, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Will has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-I can now confirm that the finale is next round. How does that impact your game?
-An idol has been played and the idol board hasn't been reset meaning that the merge idol has yet to be found/played. Does that give you hope or does that just make you more paranoid?
-How hard is it to navigate the end game to put yourself in a winning position?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returners for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Tuesday (6/13/17) at 5 PM Est.
2548 days ago
mudndawilderness
-I can now confirm that the finale is next round. How does that impact your game?
Not too much, yet it is a good reminder that we've all made it this far and we've all done a good job in order to get here.
-An idol has been played and the idol board hasn't been reset meaning that the merge idol has yet to be found/played. Does that give you hope or does that just make you more paranoid?
It means that both original tribe idols have been found and used, and it eases my nerves a little bit
Super difficult, it's difficult to get to the end, let alone being in a winning position in the end.
2547 days 15 hours ago
TotsTrashy
I can now confirm that the finale is next round. How does that impact your game?
- Doesn't change anything for my game. I think everyone knows who I'm after.

An idol has been played and the idol board hasn't been reset meaning that the merge idol has yet to be found/played. Does that give you hope or does that just make you more paranoid?
- I guess both?

How hard is it to navigate the end game to put yourself in a winning position?
- ^ To respond to Mud's BOGUS answer, I hope you morons realize everyone BUT me is in a winning position and has an easy chance to make it to the end. I've literally done jack shit and for Mud to say that it's "super difficult" when he's a liar and has minions doing his work, I really don't like that. It's easy for you to get to the end because you are aligned with everyone left BUT me. I wonder what you're going to do after I'm gone.
2547 days 9 hours ago
GiGi10
It doesn't, I'm still gonna play the same way and target the same people I wanted to target.

honestly it relaxes me a bit, it means the only idol left is the merge idol =]

extremely hard, because everyone is trying to do the exact same thing, which makes it super tough to get what you want done
2547 days 7 hours ago
Oysterman11
- Make me kind of excited.. I can tell my mom I made it far so that's cool

-It's definitely intimidating knowing there is still an idol out there. It makes people second guess their vote a lot but sometimes you just gotta trust yourself ja feel?

-Extremely difficult.. Because you want to further yourself in the game however, sometimes the only way to do that is by pissing some people off... It really depends on if people look at gameplay or bitterness.
2547 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
I'll go tally the votes...
2547 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
2547 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
*nobody stands*
2547 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
2547 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
First vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
JB
2547 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Second vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
JB
2547 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Third vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Dana
2547 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Fourth vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Dana
2547 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Fifth vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Dana
2547 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
That's 3 votes Dana, and 2 votes JB.

I'll read the final vote...
2547 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Sixth and final vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!