This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

COME ON IN GUYS

Topic » COME ON IN GUYS

2553 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
AND DROP YOUR BUFFS!
That's right, we have reached the Merge portion of the game. Papago and Tanapag are no more!

From this point on, each of you will be attending Tribal Council as one Tribe, and be competing for Individual Immunity.

A new merge idol will be hidden. If they haven't already been claimed, the Papago and Tanapag idols are no longer claimable. We will be using an idol board for the merge idol. if the merge idol is played and we re-hide the idol, the idol board will be reset.

Also, you all have the opportunity to come up with the Merged Tribe's name. Preferably, we would like it to be related to Saipan in some way. Post your submissions here in the forum or mail them to Mike and I. If there is no name submitted that Mike and I like, we will select the Tribe Name. The buff color is emerald green.
2553 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
congrats on merge everybody!
2553 days 9 hours ago
Groupgamer23
Congrats on merge everyone add me on skype
Queencrystal23queen if you don't have me
2553 days 9 hours ago
GiGi10
Grats!! My skype is geegeeten if u don't have me x
2553 days 9 hours ago
Oysterman11
Add my skype Oys_Austyn19... working tonight so I won't be on it till like 11 eastern
2553 days 8 hours ago
mudndawilderness
mudndawilderness Skype me :)
2553 days 8 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
My Skype is cool.exchange :)
2553 days 7 hours ago
_JB_
Tapochau is the highest mountain.

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!