This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12

2594 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
Will take place on Sunday (4/16/17) at 7 PM Est. It will be a live challenge
2594 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Check in for challenge!
Check in will close at 7:10pm EST.
2594 days 3 hours ago
KCObedencio
here
2594 days 3 hours ago
deeannamorgan
here
2594 days 3 hours ago
Zed55
here
2594 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Come on in guys! For today’s challenge, we are playing “King of Spamming”.

Now this is a challenge I love because not only does it require skill, but strategy as well.

The challenge will be in two parts. For the first part, you guys will be bidding on how many people you think you can get to send me THROUGH MAILS your username in TWO minutes. If during the bid, you feel like the number is getting too high, you can simple say “I’m out” and you will be out of bidding.

Once the bidding stops and when I say go, I will give the person who won the bid two minutes to spam. If they get at least the amount of people they said they would, they win individual immunity and reward. If not, they are eliminated from the challenge and will no longer be able to compete. In that case, we would then do another round of bidding and spamming. If this continues to happen, then the last person remaining wins individual immunity.

Any questions?

NOTE: The people who send me your username cannot be anyone from this season and must be higher than ORANGE level.
2594 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
CHECK IN CLOSED
2594 days 3 hours ago
Zed55
here we go
2594 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Players Competing:
KC
Deeanna
Rich
2594 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Okay, so the Auction starts now and we'll go in order of who checked in first.

KC, start us off.
2594 days 3 hours ago
KCObedencio
gl
2594 days 2 hours ago
KCObedencio
do i mail you or the i just say it here?
2594 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
You say here
2594 days 2 hours ago
KCObedencio
like the bids
2594 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
yes you say the bid here
2594 days 2 hours ago
KCObedencio
i say 3

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!