This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6

2582 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
Will take place on Sunday (4/9/17) at 7 PM Est. It will be a live challenge.
2581 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
[Posting this here now. The blog for the challenge will be posted at exactly 7:00 PM]

Today's challenge is a game I like to call "Sticks"

When I say "Go," I will post a blog that contains a list of everyone remaining in the game. Every person will be given 2 "sticks" so that every tribe will hold 14 "sticks" at the beginning of the challenge. Two people from Lu Long will be given an extra stick.

To steal a stick from someone else, you must have someone OUTSIDE of the game post "Steals stick from (username), gives stick to (username)." The person who has the stick stolen from them will lose a "stick", will the other person will receive it.

Example:

Mike: I I I
Newz: I I I

Jadennator1 comments "steals stick from Newz, gives it to Mike"

The score would then be:

Mike: I I I I
Newz: I I

Note: Only ONE comment per user. No one in this game may steal a stick from someone else. Only Users who are above ORANGE level will have their comments accepted.
If you reach 0 sticks, you will be OUT of the challenge.

The tribe that has the most sticks after 5 Hours [12 PM EST] will win Immunity and a Hidden Immunity Idol Clue. The tribe with the least amount of sticks will attend Tribal Council.

Any Questions?
2581 days 15 hours ago
Logan_Smith
There is no way I can reliably help at this challenge today. Sorry guys! :(
2581 days 15 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
this is gonna be hard
2581 days 15 hours ago
KCObedencio
Im not gonna be available sorry
2581 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
GO!

http://www.tengaged.com/blog/Pieguy555/7962330/immunity-challenge-6

Note: Comments from multis will not be counted either.
2581 days 15 hours ago
Praknasty
Sorry guys I'm at work :(
2581 days 14 hours ago
sportygirl22
I think we got it! :)
2581 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Lü Lóng wins immunity!

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!