This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion [Mongolia]

Topic » Reunion [Mongolia]

2621 days 13 hours ago
Pieguy555
Will happen Monday (3/20/17) at 7 pm EST.

The Reunion will feature:
-Reading of the votes
-Asking and answering questions
-Giving out awards
2621 days 13 hours ago
LusciousLips5
-_-
2621 days 13 hours ago
LusciousLips5
*rolls eyes at the predictability of this jury*
2621 days 12 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Shall try to make it
2621 days 9 hours ago
SaneBrock
whatever the outcome you all 3 played great. this was an awesome final 3
2621 days 9 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Well 2 great players out of 3 in the finale isn't bad I suppose
2621 days 8 hours ago
BENLINUS
Your desperation is getting worse :/ I mean jury members laughing at how you've been mailing them supposedly begging for their votes sounded bad but you don't seem to be able to stop posting over and over about whatever is supposedly the result.

I'm sure this game will be an eye opener for you in future games on how to not make people think you're batshit insane, and how to not squander the small shot you had at winning once you reach the final tribal.
2621 days 8 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Hahaha if these people are the people I'm thinking of I mailed them saying there is no point even trying for your vote? Oh yeah I'm begging them hahaha ben, I don't care about the result I'm having as much fun as I can while this season last and you responding just gives me more entertaining! I don't need any advice from you my friend I can play my own games and I'm very good at them actually don't you need you to tell me that!
2621 days 8 hours ago
BENLINUS
Each reply has more delusional than the last :(
2621 days 8 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Each of your replies just makes me happier and happier!
2621 days 8 hours ago
BENLINUS
I'm glad to give you some sense of joy out of the game that must've been so rough on you to realize you lost it at the final 9 <3

If anyone else wants a bit of Benjamin induced happiness feel free to pop me a mail and I'll help make your days even better :D
2621 days 7 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Honestly ben drop me a pm you are just making me the happiest I've ever been :)
2621 days 3 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Its funny how cocky Ben now is knowing that he won a virtual game! :) #truelifegoals
2621 days 3 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
It's funny how cocky you were in your final tribal speech and still are going to lose:)
2621 days 3 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Its funny how cocky you were when you got blindsided in 9th :)
2621 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
I love how speaking the truth is regarded as arrogance, especially when the people calling you arrogant are the ones who've Bigged themselves up more than anyone else this whole season.

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!