This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Khan)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Khan)

2625 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Khan tribe!

Please welcome our members of the jury - Qaz, Erik, and Brady voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Ben has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-Tonight is the last round of the black vote twist. How did it impact the game?
-Tonight also marks the last round before finale. How crushing would it be to leave?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returners for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Friday (3/17/17) at 6 PM Est.
2625 days 3 hours ago
islandsurvivor
General Questions:
-Tonight is the last round of the black vote twist. How did it impact the game? Oh it is :( that sucks i dont get a black vote if i go soon :( but it def impacted the game
-Tonight also marks the last round before finale. How crushing would it be to leave? It would suck for anyone to work so hard just to be eliminated this close to the end. Btw when is the finale? And is it all live? Cause if so i cant make it tmr
2625 days 3 hours ago
LusciousLips5
I mean part of me is sad because merge it was super useful! and created great drama i mean people had to go and speak to someone they just voted off

-Tonight also marks the last round before finale. How crushing would it be to leave?
I mean anyone who says it wouldn't bother them is lying! everyone has done something to get them here and to have fall ever so short of the finale would hurt ngl
2625 days 3 hours ago
Sunfire

The black vote didn't affect it much, just the tie last tribal council.

Depends on who you are. I can't make it tomorrow either if tomorrow is the finale
2625 days 2 hours ago
BENLINUS
It seemed to benefit me a lot moving forward at the merge. Pre-merge it was a non factor ... but ive enjoyed its presence up until now. Glad to see it out the way moving into the final five though.

Well if I wasn't immune and got voted out Id be more confused than hurt. Im not taking this game personally in any way and ive made that clear to people ... but if I did leave it would make me question who I planned to vote at the FTC
2624 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
6/7 Votes Received.
2624 days 4 hours ago
Sunfire
What happened to Bob? He's not on the front page
2624 days 4 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Lol i left the group by accident i am back now XD
2624 days 4 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Omg I do that all the time and it's usually during challenges at a crucial part hahaha
2624 days 4 hours ago
Pieguy555
I'll go tally the votes...
2624 days 4 hours ago
SaneBrock
hi
2624 days 4 hours ago
islandsurvivor
lmfao
2624 days 4 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Gl everyone
2624 days 4 hours ago
Sunfire
Oh boy
2624 days 4 hours ago
Pieguy555
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
2624 days 4 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Nervous

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!