This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1

2636 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
Will be posted Saturday (3/4/17) at 7 PM Est. It will be a semi-live challenge.
2636 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Posting the challenge in about 5 minutes...
2636 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Also, before posting the challenge, I just want to clarify some information about hidden immunity idols this season.

Yes, idols are in play this season and will be in hidden on the very first blog of tengaged users. Each tribe will have one hidden immunity idol.

Rewards earned at challenges are clues to help finding the correct user that has the idol.

To claim an idol, you must mail Mike and I the link to the blog and we will tell you if it has been already claimed or not.
2636 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Come on in guys! For today's challenge, you guys will be competing in "Flag Hunt"

On my go ONE PERSON from your tribe must mail me "grabs flag 1 for (Your Tribe Name)". After TWENTY minutes(or longer) has passed a DIFFERENT tribe member must mail me "grabs flag 2 for (Your Tribe Name)".

I will give you guys until 11pm EST to grab as many flags as possible. HOWEVER, if a tribe messes up by either posting too soon, grabbing the wrong flag, or multiple people grabbing the same flag then they will be out and no longer able to compete.

The tribe with the most amount of flags at the end of the challenge wins immunity and reward. Losing tribe will have a date with Mike and I at tribal council.

Now for some rules regarding this challenge:
1. Any member of the tribe may grab more than one flag but can never grab two flags in a row.
2. You may not “Take back” a mail. Once it is sent it counts. The only time a mail will not count is if the tribe name is not posted.
3. Please make the heading “grabs flag # for (Your Tribe Name)”. Do not reply all to past replies as it could make it seem like you are grabbing the same flag.
4. If we go to a tie, whichever tribe that got eliminated first will win immunity.

Any Questions?
2636 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
GO!
2636 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
Guess I'll grab the first flag? :/
2636 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Or Ben can grab it
2636 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Mail us the timestamp on your flag grab Ben
2636 days 13 hours ago
greenranger8
did anyone grab ours
2636 days 13 hours ago
greenranger8
u gotta mail it
2636 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Oh sorry, I guess I didn't clarify. You don't have to include Mike in the mail.

You can just mail it to me!
2636 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I can grab flag #2 Turgen
2636 days 13 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Has someone gone for the flag
2636 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Okay, this challenge is over. I have the results!
2636 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Flags obtained by each tribe:

Sutai: 5
Turgen: 2

Sutai wins immunity and reward!
2636 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Tribal will be posted shortly and Sutai will obtain their idol clue after that as well.

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!