This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion [Uruguay]

Topic » Reunion [Uruguay]

2867 days 1 hour ago
BluJay112
congrats Mel!
2867 days 1 hour ago
GrrrImABear
And Congrats Mel :)
2867 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Hero of the Season goes to...

....Mel!

Mel showed heroic qualities as she was always loyal to her allies, and she really had the mentality of "Keep the strong and take out the weak" throughout the game. Also, the fact that she didn't take out Patrick even thought she found out from Julian than Patrick was the one who threw the challenge is quite heroic.
2867 days 1 hour ago
GrrrImABear
I'm about to be crowned villain because of my lies to pretty much everyone rip
2867 days 1 hour ago
BluJay112
congrats :)
2867 days 1 hour ago
me2013
Patrick... I would have honestly take you 100%

I was honest when I said I would rather lose the game to ypu than win against someone who didn't earn their place in the f2
2867 days ago
OldNewz
Villain of the Season goes to...

...Patrick!

Patrick did play a villainous game. He threw challenges (the infamous flag challenge) and backstabbed allies.
2867 days ago
GrrrImABear
Mel, you still won either way though :) lol this was SUCH a great game tbh :)
2867 days ago
TheSexiestDude990
Question for Mel

If I had come to you 1 round sooner with the info about Patrick, would you have came with me or stuck with him?
2867 days ago
GrrrImABear
Me when the Hero of the Season and the Villain of the Season were a final two and actually made it there together.

I wonder if the jury saw us as the villain/hero in the same way?
2867 days ago
OldNewz
Most Entertaining goes to...

....Stoner!

As a host, it was hilarious to watch Stoner threaten people during challenges, or even try to make deals while a challenge was happening. It was fun seeing him play, and he definitely had a lot of funny moments this season.
2867 days ago
me2013
Julian if you had come to me sooner Patrick would have been gone...

The thing that saved him was that he told me himself. (He already knows this - as we discussed it)

Most of you already know I value honesty.
2867 days ago
TheSexiestDude990
Just like I said in my answer earlier, then. I waited just a little too long.

After all these years you'd think I'd know what I'm doing LOL
2867 days ago
BluJay112
tbh Patrick, i saw you more as an anti-hero, because while doing "villainous" things, I felt you had good intent in them and never wanted to hurt people :P

also Mel I'm sorry for previously calling you manipulative :/
2867 days ago
OldNewz
Best Confessionals goes to....

....Patrick!

One thing this cast did lack was good confessional writers. Usually we would get paragraph long confessionals, however, Patrick would consistently send us 3-5 paragraph long confessionals where he clearly described what his plans were and it honestly made it easier (as a host) to understand more of what was happening behind the scenes.

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!