This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion [Uruguay]

Topic » Reunion [Uruguay]

2874 days 2 hours ago
GrrrImABear
This was such a fun game lol.
2874 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
PYN for a question!
2874 days 2 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Me
2874 days 2 hours ago
BluJay112
sure
2874 days 2 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Sure ask me a question
2874 days 2 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Thanks to Will, Dylan and Andy!

Actually a little surprised I got Andy's vote :o
2874 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Julian: Throughout the whole game, you were seen as a huge threat but you managed to maintain control until mid merge. What happened?

Barry: You ultimately were voted out even thought people saw you as the person who was playing for second place. Why do you think you were targeted?

Patrick: Do you regret taking Mel to the final two seeing that you lost?
2874 days 2 hours ago
me2013
Thanks to everyone I played with and talked to, both allies and opponents. I think everyone had a big part to play in how this game played out and i enjoyed every challenge. Thanks mike and old for a great game. Apart from the flags challenge i had an awesome time
2874 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Also, if you have any questions for Mike or myself. Feel free to ask! :)
Mike currently is out of battery on his phone, but, I'm sure he'll answer any questions you have for him once he gets the chance.
2874 days 2 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Patrick: Do you regret taking Mel to the final two seeing that you lost?

I feel I would have done worse had I taken Dylan, maybe only still getting Will/Andy and losing Mel's vote.
2874 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
I have to say though, both Mike and I were ecstatic to see that both Patrick and Mel made the final two!
2874 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Also, we thought for sure that Patrick was going to vote out Mel lol
2874 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
We will go to awards in like 2 minutes if no one wants a question or wants to ask any.
2874 days 1 hour ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian: Throughout the whole game, you were seen as a huge threat but you managed to maintain control until mid merge. What happened?

Besides the fact that I've had other, bigger things that I've been focusing on... (You know exactly what I'm talking about)

I waited one round too long to take action. I figured the betrayal was coming but was unsure when, I had a plan of action but ultimately missed my opportunity and paid the price. Simple miscalculation.
2874 days 1 hour ago
BluJay112
Barry: You ultimately were voted out even thought people saw you as the person who was playing for second place. Why do you think you were targeted?

I feel I was targeted because of my very risky plan to get out Mel, because she not only had more allies than me, i was an easy vote. I tried my hardest to get Patrick/Meli/Dylan to flip on the best, if not one of the best, players this season, but in the end, they stayed loyal to their ally, and I respect that immensely

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!