This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eighth Runway

Topic » Eighth Runway

2816 days ago
konohavillage1
Fern, you built yourself up so much in this competition, but will your make UP be your DOWN  fall? (im tired yall)

Davina, week after week you've been putting your best foot forward. But did you step it up (solange starred in that movie btw mario i promo'd her and not ms jean) this week?
2816 days ago
konohavillage1
Davina, I'm sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.

Fern, you're safe.
2816 days ago
Yaxha
https://67.media.tumblr.com/c9b4a692b62c559f6e056f01296c766a/tumblr_o6pgh3wh9i1v0e4aao5_400.gif
2816 days ago
konohavillage1
Two queens stand before!
*thunder noises*
*Michelle Meyer is vomitting*

Ladies, this is your last chance to impress me and save yourself from ELIMINATION.

Good luck and DON'T fuck it up.
2816 days ago
KingGeek
love is 4 wauauauauauauauauaualls
2816 days ago
konohavillage1
*the judges clap*
*Mario plays the latest Britney single over the music*

Ladies, I've made my decision.
2816 days ago
konohavillage1
Sommers Eve Dush, shantay you stay.
2816 days ago
Slice
DO YOU WANNA COME OVER? DO YOU WANNA COME OVER? DO YOU WANNA COME OVER? DO YOU WANNA COME OVER? DO YOU WANNA COME OVER? DO YOU WANNA COME OVER? DO YOU WANNA COME OVER? DO YOU WANNA COME OVER? DO YOU WANNA COME OVER? DO YOU WANNA COME OVER? DO YOU WANNA COME OVER? DO YOU WANNA COME OVER? DO YOU WANNA COME OVER? DO YOU WANNA COME OVER? DO YOU WANNA COME OVER? DO YOU WANNA COME OVER? DO YOU WANNA COME OVER? DO YOU WANNA COME OVER? DO YOU WANNA COME OVER? DO YOU WANNA COME OVER? DO YOU WANNA COME OVER? DO YOU WANNA COME OVER? DO YOU WANNA COME OVER? DO YOU WANNA COME OVER? DO YOU WANNA COME OVER? DO YOU WANNA COME OVER? DO YOU WANNA COME OVER?
2816 days ago
doodyful
...what
2816 days ago
konohavillage1
Davina, you made your mark this season, and I'm so happy that I fought for you to be here. Now go in peace. Sashay away...

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race: All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!