This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JURY QUESTIONING/SPEECHES/FINALE

Topic » JURY..

2814 days 6 hours ago
Grayson15
I wish someone would tell me cause I'd really like to know
2814 days 6 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Kash you played a good game but you had a buy back. I don't care how you got back, no one else got that chance. So I can't vote you.
2814 days 3 hours ago
blatastic1234
So your saying you will happily admit to people that Grayson outsmarted you? And that he beat 15 other people in this game and deserves the win? Me coming back into the game was apart of the game still. DPOV is apart of the game, Fake evictions, America voting to save someone, returnee competitions Thhose are all twists that cause someone who would have left or did leave the house to stay in the game, just like double, triple, or instant eviction can make someone who probably would have won the game leave it. When someone is going to be evicted but then suddenly its a fake eviction you don't say that's not fair they shouldn't win, when 2 people leave on a triple eviction because they had 0 time to talk to people you wouldn't say hey that is not fair they should get a second chance. Cause those are all apart of this game. There is a returning player pretty much every season and in every group game because that is apart of it. There is numerous twists that can save or fuck off good or bad players, because that is this game. For me it was a save and I am thank ful for that but I do not believe that since that happened that I don't deserve to win. I got out 7th and I came right back, I didn't leave for a week or anything it was literally like 1 day I was gone for and came right back in, like I had never left. So why is that such a big deal? That I was out of the game for 1 day? IF that. I'd get it if I left like 12th and came back in final 7 cause that is a lot of this I would have missed but that isn't what happened.
2814 days 3 hours ago
blatastic1234
Grayson riding coattails basically means you were dragged here. You rid my coattail for a bit, you rid others as well. Cause the only thing you did in this game is win 1 hoh, got acousta out, and talked to people about getting me out. Then you, as you say, laid under the radar for the rest of the game.
2814 days 3 hours ago
blatastic1234
Look I did come back due to a twist that is apart of the game but when I came back I did not see any of you saying that it was not fair, that I shouldn't win, that this was rigged, etc. Because at that moment you all knew that was apart of this game. Only now that I am in final 2 is it suddenly being brought up. Whether it be an excuse so you don't have to vote me or it be used so you don't have to give me a real reason why you aren't voting me. All I'm saying is no one bitched about it until now. Dino if you had some big problem with me and Jordan getting a 2nd chance and not anyone else why did you not say anything then? Why did you not say anything when I got you out? Or the time between that? Why are you only bringing it up now that I am in the final 2?
2814 days 2 hours ago
mrcool
Do it or death
2814 days ago
Acosta1539
Goodluck too both of you, Very proud, I'm voting for the person who simply played the game once it started, and did not float

I have no questions at all:)
2813 days 12 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Kash because I understand it's part of the game. I have no problem with that. The thing is I am voting for the person who only needed one life to get to the end. You needed two. So case closed. Also, learn grammar idiot.
2813 days 12 hours ago
blatastic1234
I just think it is stupid to judge me based on 1 week slip up instead of like 13 other weeks that I was playing hard and doing a lot. Grayson was M.I.A for a majority of the game and the only reason he needed 1 life was because he did nothing this whole game and people just wanted to drag him to the end cause they knew they stood a good chance at winning against him. Like Jake D. evicted Adam over Grayson, because Adam can at least say "I survived the block 6 times!" Grayson can only say "I won a H.O.H"
2813 days 12 hours ago
blatastic1234
Like this last bit here even shoes the difference. I am here fighting for your vote even though I know it is pretty much set in stone that your voting Grayson. And where is Grayson? He didn't even have the time to write out a speech. Why give the win to someone who doesn't even seem to care enough to take the time to write out a speech and fight for votes? Like he seems more concerned about finding out what "riding coattails" means rather then trying to convince the jury that he is the best option to win.
2813 days 11 hours ago
Grayson15
I didn't ride any ones coat tails, I was alone since the beginning and jake didn't evict Adam over me because she survived so many evictions, he evicted her because we had an alliance. And yeah I won an hoh but guess what, some people didn't even win one so maybe we didn't have the same strategy but at least I made it here and I didn't even need two chances unlike some people.
2813 days 9 hours ago
blatastic1234
That is literally your only argument at winning is that I got evicted and returned. Cause you did nothing like this entire game You didn't have allies? That is your fault cause you never talked to anyone for almost all of this game. Heck when I was working with you it was difficult to even have a convo about this game with you cause you never talked. That is why you are here, cause literally no one saw you as a threat, not because you played a amazing game, but because you played no game until you won H.O.H. I did not float, I did not hide for a week. From literally day 1 I was a big part of this game. They say even the best people mess up sometimes and for me that mess up was the week I got evicted. But there is like 11 or 12 other weeks that I played hard in and did a lot of things. So why judge me on 1 week when there is 11 or 12 other weeks that people seem to be completely neglecting. I won the most comps out of anyone, I got alot of big threats out, I evaded eviction for 8 weeks even though like EVERYONE wanted me out. The only reason people can think of why I shouldn't win is I returned to the game. 1 reason why I shouldn't win compared to like 5 reasons why I should.
2813 days 8 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Both of you suck, but Kash you suck more. You only got by on comp wins, where was your social game. You got evicted, where was your social game. Grayson at least sucked but only needed one life
2813 days 7 hours ago
Grayson15
If this was the real big brother I would be smoking you up and down these comps. Just cause my iPad is slow and I can't answer the questions or solve a puzzle on a computer as fast as you doesn't mean I don't deserve to be in the finals and it doesn't mean I didn't try and the only reason you made it back and you won all those comps is because you type faster than some people. And I didn't have time to be on here all day and talk to every single person about an alliance cause I got stuff to do besides playing on tengaged all day. you acting like this is the real big brother and I have to be on here all day tryin to earn that $500,000 or something. So at the end of the day don't vote for me cause I only won one comp cause that is not a test of my real abilities and if you wanna follow me on Instagram that'd be great @grayquan_nich :). Thank you America.
2813 days 5 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Grayson, you are making me want to change my vote, however I believe that in principle of BB I cannot vote for Kash. However, just know that both of you suck and obviously I have proven I could smoke both of you in comps

open group

Kaseyhope101's Big Brother Series - Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!