This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JURY QUESTIONING/SPEECHES/FINALE

Topic » JURY..

2812 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
This where the 6 jurors can ask the final 2 questions about their games, and they can give speeches about why they deserve the win, and then, when they've heard enough, the jurors can cast in their votes.

The jury questions and votes are due by tomorrow (Saturday) @ 8 PM est. and I'll reveal the votes!
2812 days 10 hours ago
blatastic1234
I worked hard to get to this spot, none of you can deny that I had to fight to get to the final 2. J.T, Jake, Drew, Dino, Grayson, Possibly Jordan, and Jake D (for a bit) All tried to get me out of this game. I know it was because of my move of exposing the alliance that I was apart of but I had no other choice, I was at the very bottom of that alliance and with Coco gone they were setting their sights on me. I made big moves throughout this game, exposing the alliance, getting J.T out, getting Dino out, and getting Jake D. Out. Grayson on the other hand, what big move did he make? Making a alliance to try and get me out? Winning H.O.H and nominating me but having to renom someone cause I won POV? Grayson did nothing for the first half of this game, then for the second half he just talked with people and won 1 H.O.H. I have won 4 H.O.H's and 2 P.O.V's, 6 competition wins, the most out of anyone in this game! I had a target on my back since week 4 of this game and it just continued to grow as the game went on, yet here I am in final 2. I got blindsided multiple times, Dino and I were allies but then he didn't use veto on me and nominated me, Drew said we would work together but then he tried to get me out, Grayson asked to work together but then he nominated me and so did Jake D. I managed to get my way out of those situations everytime. I played harder and better then Grayson. I fought my way to the final 2, where he just road coattails for half the game. So please vote for me to win this season.
2812 days 9 hours ago
mrcool
Jordan Lloyd is here to say that Jake D is a fucking abortion that needs to get run over by a truck
2812 days 9 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Kash, under the principle of you getting a buyback I cannot vote for you. Where was my second chance? Where was everyone else's second chance? Grayson, congrats you have one vote.

Also, I never nominated you, and I didn't use the veto to build a relationship with Jake not only for this game, but for another game, so stop bitching.
2812 days 7 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Congrats guys! You both played different games so idk...
2812 days 6 hours ago
Grayson15
Does anybody have any questions for me cause I don't want to have to type out a long paragraph about why I deserve to win over kash because I'm obviously better than him and he needed a second chance to even get here so yeah vote for me :)
2812 days 6 hours ago
tundrahenry101
I also wanna say that I got fucked over in final 3 but oh well. I agree with what Dino said that Grayson is the only person left who didn't get voted out.

If I'm being honest tho, I'd rather have the winner of this season be the person that plays the best and I low key want it to be represented by Kash JUST BECAUSE of the fact that Grayson floated through this game.

Idk I have a big decision to make
2812 days 6 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Grayson15
Does anybody have any questions for me cause I don't want to have to type out a long paragraph about why I deserve to win over kash because I'm obviously better than him and he needed a second chance to even get here so yeah vote for me :)

How are you obviously better than him? None of you are that great, Kash got a second chance and you really did nothing. You just never got evicted. That's literally the reason why I want to vote you.
2812 days 5 hours ago
Grayson15
People say I floated, but I just flew under the radar. All the attention was on kash for a lot of the first half of the game. My biggest ally in the game was Jesse and he got booted first so I didn't want to stir the pot or make any big moves.
2812 days 4 hours ago
Grayson15
I went to the beach this summer so o didn't get to play for a few comps because I was busy
2812 days 4 hours ago
mrcool
First person to comment 30 times in separate comments in this forum will get my vote

Must comment this "Jake D is a dumb faggot that needs to go get help because autism and down syndrome are taking over this body & Jordan Lloyd for Fan Favorite"
2812 days 4 hours ago
Grayson15
Are you serious lol
2812 days 3 hours ago
blatastic1234
Sorry was gone for a bit but back for like 5 minutes
2812 days 3 hours ago
blatastic1234
Dino in all honesty i think just because I got back in the game doesn't mean I don't deserve to win. I didn't just get evicted and kasey go oh your back, I had to compete to come back, I EARNED my way back into this game. But as Jake D. said who would you rather have crowned the winner, the person who outsmarted, outplayed, and outdid all of you? Grayson who floated? Or me who competed. In my opinion I'd rather have someone who was a huge threat in this game win and have that person as the one who outdid 15 other people then someone who just rid coattails.
2812 days 3 hours ago
blatastic1234
Like even look at this, I'm sitting here trying to get peoples votes and giving reasons and speeches and Grayson is giving 1 or 2 sentences, it shows who wants this win more and who is fighting more for that win. I knew walking into final 2 that it was going to be hard for me to get the votes cause the jury hated me. I was the reason most of the people in jury are there. So again, the winner is the person who you would say that person beat me, that person outsmarted me, they are a good gameplayer. So who would you rather be known to have outsmarted and outplayed you? me or Grayson?
2812 days 3 hours ago
Grayson15
Whose coattail did I ride?

open group

Kaseyhope101's Big Brother Series - Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!