This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DINING ROOM

Topic » DINING ROOM

2828 days 12 hours ago
blatastic1234
Pulls 1st key*
Acousta you are safe
2828 days 12 hours ago
blatastic1234
*Pulls 2nd key*
Grayson you are safe
2828 days 12 hours ago
blatastic1234
*Pulls 3rd key*
Adam you are safe
2828 days 12 hours ago
blatastic1234
I have decided to nominate you Jake and you Dino for eviction.

Jake you faked be an alliance member, you messaged me when I came back into this game how happy you were and that you wanted to work together and on and on. If you thought I believed you for a second then you are fooling yourself.

Dino you did the same you made an alliance with me and then broke it first chance you got. I thought we would have made a killer duo and would have ruled over this game but it did not pan out that way. You are a obvious threat and need to be removed from this game.

Thank you and good luck
2828 days 11 hours ago
tundrahenry101
*rolls eyes*

Whatever. Good luck everyone!
2828 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Since it's top 6. Everyone will be competing in Veto, which will be tomorrow at like 8 PM est. unless scheduling errors come up.
2828 days 11 hours ago
tundrahenry101
I have work!!!! Do a nonlive so I have a shot at saving myself plz
2828 days 10 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Ok but you did say that you were going to put Acosta and Grayson up. You are the biggest rat of this game.
2828 days 10 hours ago
blatastic1234
please send me a screenshot of where I said I will put Acousta and Grayson up because I never said that.
2828 days 9 hours ago
Dinosauro27
I have one. But it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that you are lying. You are a complete liar and have been a liar since the start of this game. I not only kept my word to you, but I threw you the veto to keep you comfortable. And you go back on your word to me. You are the shadiest player and you will get no one's vote at the end because you got a second chance, which no one else got.
2817 days 16 hours ago
blatastic1234
Hello, this is the nomination ceremony. As H.O.H I have the task of nominating 2 people for eviction
2817 days 16 hours ago
blatastic1234
Since it literally does not matter who the hell I nominate since the person who wins Veto has all the power I'm just gonna pick someone random. So nothing personal just randomness
2817 days 16 hours ago
blatastic1234
The person who is safe is.....Adam!

I have nominated you Jake and you Grayson. Again this was just all random, I literally just drew a name out of a hat like 20 seconds ago. Whoever wins veto has the power this week so congrats everyone.

open group

Kaseyhope101's Big Brother Series - Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!