This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SSC3: SEMIFINAL 2!

Topic » SSC3: SEMIFINAL 2!

986 days 15 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!Judges' Comments!]

---> "Woman Of The Hour" - Stela Cole (SomebodyAwesome)

#FedeBenna : For this Semifinal 2 I've decided I'll just comment with five "yes" and five "no"...and for me you are a..."YES"! :)

#BenjaminS : She's so sultry when she's whispering. I love the use of the instruments and just the sound in general. Good job.

#ryan5676 : This really upped the intensity with her chilling voice and the verses slap so much as it gets me invested and yeah the chorus could be tighter but I enjoyed it
986 days 15 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!Judges' Comments!]

---> "Discord" - The Living Tombstone (ShaneDawson12345)

#FedeBenna : For this Semifinal 2 I've decided I'll just comment with five "yes" and five "no"...and for me you are a..."YES"! :)

#BenjaminS : By far the most interesting song of this semifinal. The originality is off the charts, and I LOVE it! I guess I have a unique taste, but this really does IT for me. Putting it on a playlist as we speak.

#ryan5676 : This is deeply unsettling and I don't know what sick mind would want to hear this for fun as it is more suited for torture
986 days 15 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!Judges' Comments!]

---> "Heavenly Side" - Illenium, Matt Maeson, NGHTMRE (zorbo678)

#FedeBenna : For this Semifinal 2 I've decided I'll just comment with five "yes" and five "no"...and for me you are a..."NO"! :(

#BenjaminS : It's just fine. Nothing special about this. That's all I have to say. Next!

#ryan5676 : This song should rather be called Hell Side with the obnoxious auto tune ruining the vibe and the music got no style and it sucks plain and simple
986 days 15 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!Judges' Comments!]

---> "Good Look For You" - Gavin Turek (FromAWindow)

#BenjaminS : I wish you good luck because you're going to need it...10 seconds in, and I'm already bored.

#ryan5676 : Have I been transported back into the 80's even though I was born in the 90's but that doesn't matter with the music being trash to hear and the singer is quite pitchy
986 days 15 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!SEMIFINAL 2 RESULTS!]

And we are done with those very honest comments! XD

It's always interesting for me to read your comments my 2 new Judges, really! You keep going always straight to the point...ahah... XD

Loving you!! XD
986 days 15 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!SEMIFINAL 2 - OFFICIAL RESULTS!]

Here we finally go with the Results of our 2nd Semifinal as well! This time too, not in order of their placements but in order of their exhibition, saying you only if they are QUALIFIED or NOT QUALIFIED, without the total of points to don't let you discover how much you are close or distant to the others...good luck! (those total points will be revealed at the end of the season though)

P.s. In this Semifinal 2, there is a very big difference in points between some of the eliminated songs and the other ones...but why?! They were not so bad to deserve such a big difference in points... :/

Only 7 of you directly qualify to the Final...while the other 3 are unfortunately eliminated (they will still be able to draw up their personal Rankings for the Final, if they want to, so don't leave the game!)...

- - - - - - - - -

1] "La Nina De La Escuela" - Lola Indigo (LolaIndigo).......NOT QUALIFIED! Sorry...

2] "Anyone" - Demi Lovato (bbfan1074).......NOT QUALIFIED! Sorry...

3] "Thinking Of You" - Mabel (ilovetosing).......QUALIFIED!

4] "Good Girls" - CHVRCHES (Voila).......QUALIFIED!

5] "Can't Help But Wait" - Trey Songz (MrRobzilla).......NOT QUALIFIED! Sorry...

6] "Ok, All Right" - David Archuleta (humanwebjet1).......QUALIFIED!

7] "Woman Of The Hour" - Stela Cole (SomebodyAwesome).......QUALIFIED!

8] "Discord" - The Living Tombstone (ShaneDawson12345).......QUALIFIED!

9] "Heavenly Side" - Illenium, Matt Maeson, NGHTMRE (zorbo678).......QUALIFIED!

10] "Good Look For You" - Gavin Turek (FromAWindow).......QUALIFIED!

- - - - - - - - -

CONGRATS TO ALL OF THE QUALIFIED SONGS!!! ^^ I'm so happy and excited for you!!! ^^ See you soon in the Final!!! ^^

You can now take a Rest Day while we are going to face our amazing Final... :P

I'm also very sorry for the three songs that didn't qualify...thanks for your participation, bringing in this show your music! I hope you enjoyed it and I hope to see you again... ;)
986 days 5 hours ago
zorbo678
That Demi loss tho? PUSHED
981 days 12 hours ago
FedeBenna
[SEMIFINAL 2 GROUP RESULTS]

1] "La Nina De La Escuela" - Lola Indigo (LolaIndigo).......NOT QUALIFIED! Sorry... [56 Points]

2] "Anyone" - Demi Lovato (bbfan1074).......NOT QUALIFIED! Sorry... [35 Points]

3] "Thinking Of You" - Mabel (ilovetosing).......QUALIFIED! [65 Points]

4] "Good Girls" - CHVRCHES (Voila).......QUALIFIED! [69 Points]

5] "Can't Help But Wait" - Trey Songz (MrRobzilla).......NOT QUALIFIED! Sorry... [31 Points]

6] "Ok, All Right" - David Archuleta (humanwebjet1).......QUALIFIED! [58 Points]

7] "Woman Of The Hour" - Stela Cole (SomebodyAwesome).......QUALIFIED! [77 Points]

8] "Discord" - The Living Tombstone (ShaneDawson12345).......QUALIFIED! [68 Points]

9] "Heavenly Side" - Illenium, Matt Maeson, NGHTMRE (zorbo678).......QUALIFIED! [83 Points]

10] "Good Look For You" - Gavin Turek (FromAWindow).......QUALIFIED! [86 Points]

open group

SpotifySongContest SSC4! [SoonerOrLater]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!