This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SSC3: SEMIFINAL 2!

Topic » SSC3: SEMIFINAL 2!

989 days 4 hours ago
FedeBenna
Welcome y'all ladies and gentlemen...the moment all of us were waiting is finally come!
Semifinal 2 of our 3rd Spotify Song Contest starts now!! Let's start playing!!

#LolaIndigo #bbfan1074 #ilovetosing #Voila #MrRobzilla #humanwebjet1 #SomebodyAwesome #ShaneDawson12345 #zorbo678 #FromAWindow

From now and for the next 24 hours, the Jury and the Audience will vote for their favourite songs (as already previously explained)...decreeing which 7 of 10 songs from this Semifinal 2 will qualify going directly to the Final! Choose them wisely my dear Judges! All of your votes really matter! And this also apply to our Audience!

-> Judges...draw up your personal Ranking and send it to me by private mail! You could also attach a comment (optional) for each of the 10 songs, so that I will reveal at least your comments as I will not reveal your votes...

-> Spotify Audience...Start Voting Now!!! :P (you only have 24 hours...)
Audience Poll -> https://tengaged.com/group/8481-spotifysongcontest-ssc3-semifinal-2/poll/whats-your-favorite-song-152581

-> My dear Partecipants...just listen the songs of this Semifinal 2 and wait the results...for some of you the waiting will really be more than paid off! P.s. Remember that you can't draw up your personal Ranking for now, as you will be able to do it only during the Final! However, you still can send your single vote into our Audience Poll! XD
989 days 4 hours ago
FedeBenna
[SEMIFINAL 2 GROUP]

1. "La Nina De La Escuela" - Lola Indigo (LolaIndigo)
2. "Anyone" - Demi Lovato (bbfan1074)
3. "Thinking Of You" - Mabel (ilovetosing)
4. "Good Girls" - CHVRCHES (Voila)
5. "Can't Help But Wait" - Trey Songz (MrRobzilla)
6. "Ok, All Right" - David Archuleta (humanwebjet1)
7. "Woman Of The Hour" - Stela Cole (SomebodyAwesome)
8. "Discord" - The Living Tombstone (ShaneDawson12345)
9. "Heavenly Side" - Illenium, Matt Maeson, NGHTMRE (zorbo678)
10. "Good Look For You" - Gavin Turek (FromAWindow)

(...this is the order of their exhibition...)
989 days 4 hours ago
FedeBenna
This is our 3rd Spotify Playlist, where you can find these 10 competing songs too... ;)

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7j1DkopxKHUa9wQNECgWKa?si=db1079c50df74d9a
988 days 4 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!WARNING!]

---> [Audience Poll is now CLOSED!] <---
Our Audience can't vote anymore in this Semifinal 2...all bets are off! :P

---> [Semifinal 2 Results!] <---
Our Semifinal 2 results will be posted within some hours from now (as I'm not home for some hours), SUSPENSE...let's all wait together... :P
988 days 1 hour ago
FedeBenna
---> [Starting Bonus Points!] <---
They're assigned as already explained in our topic about Rules & Voting System...
Posting also the Spotify Listenings of each song during the Application Phase...

(+10) "La Nina De La Escuela" - Lola Indigo (LolaIndigo) (18.539.816 SL)
(+0) "Anyone" - Demi Lovato (bbfan1074) (56.946.070 SL)
(+10) "Thinking Of You" - Mabel (ilovetosing) (10.462.625 SL)
(+20) "Good Girls" - CHVRCHES (Voila) (1.895.759 SL)
(+0) "Can't Help But Wait" - Trey Songz (MrRobzilla) (72.171.706 SL)
(+10) "Ok, All Right" - David Archuleta (humanwebjet1) (5.850.410 SL)
(+30) "Woman Of The Hour" - Stela Cole (SomebodyAwesome) (858.221 SL)
(+0) "Discord" - The Living Tombstone (ShaneDawson12345) (63.556.116 SL)
(+35) "Heavenly Side" - Illenium, Matt Maeson, NGHTMRE (zorbo678) (275.907 SL)
(+30) "Good Look For You" - Gavin Turek (FromAWindow) (596.346 SL)

But nothing is said...let's wait for the true results... :P
Everything can change... :O
988 days ago
FedeBenna
[!SEMIFINAL 2 RESULTS!]
[!WARNING!]

I'm sorry but we are going to face a further delay of some more hours...but I really can't be enough active now to post all the comments and the results...a delay of a maximum of 10 hours! I PROMISE!!! :( (I'm having a little issue irl...I'll be there before 10 hours from now!!!)

BUT, just to tell you something, as I usually do...there is even someone who got 0 votes in our Audience Poll! :'( Such a cruelty from our Audience towards this someone...poor them! :'( Will they be able to qualify the same??? Who knows!!!
988 days ago
FedeBenna
[!WARNING!]

I'm also here to communicate you all that our dear #tswiftlover13 has decided to leave Tengaged for an indefinite amount of time (she privately told me that by mail)...asking for a BAN to our Tengaged's Moderators...

...so she leaves our Spotify Song Contest...let's all say goodbye to her!
She will not reach you in the Final with her FreePass!
987 days 18 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!SEMIFINAL 2 RESULTS!]

Here we gooo!! We have the Results of this Semifinal 2!! Are you ready??

Our Jury's votes established a Top10Ranking that has undergone several changes with our Audience's votes...but not of lesser importance, the Starting Bonus Points had also their great impact...a Top10Ranking full of overtakes and slipups... O.O

But...let's first start with some very honest comments from the members of our Jury of 5!!
987 days 17 hours ago
ilovetosing
Yay!
987 days 17 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!Judges' Comments!]

---> "La Nina De La Escuela" - Lola Indigo (LolaIndigo)

#FedeBenna : For this Semifinal 2 I've decided I'll just comment with five "yes" and five "no"...and for me you are a..."NO"! :(

#BenjaminS : I don't have anything good or bad to say about this song. It's an ordinary song that would be on the radio. Kind of irrelevant.

#ryan5676 : The Latin sauce is real with this one as the beat is so good to the ears and she got a fine voice to go with it
987 days 17 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!Judges' Comments!]

---> "Anyone" - Demi Lovato (bbfan1074)

#FedeBenna : For this Semifinal 2 I've decided I'll just comment with five "yes" and five "no"...and for me you are a..."NO"! :(

#BenjaminS : Meh. You could do better. I'm looking for a song that I haven't heard before, and I've heard this song 1000 times in other songs. GL.

#ryan5676 : Damn she got great vocals as I really love those high notes but the song is such a downer in it's tone and doesn't build onto her power
987 days 17 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!Judges' Comments!]

---> "Thinking Of You" - Mabel (ilovetosing)

#BenjaminS : This is a song I would play if I wanted to go to sleep...BORING!

#ryan5676 : I'm quietly vibing along to this nice beat which has me going but I don't find this song memorable sadly being very bland
987 days 17 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!Judges' Comments!]

---> "Good Girls" - CHVRCHES (Voila)

#FedeBenna : For this Semifinal 2 I've decided I'll just comment with five "yes" and five "no"...and for me you are a..."YES"! :)

#BenjaminS : A true pop anthem. I love this choice and hope you make it to the next round!!

#ryan5676 : Yeah i get that she is trying in her performance but the music crossed the line belonging in an 80's game that should be destroyed
987 days 17 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!Judges' Comments!]

---> "Can't Help But Wait" - Trey Songz (MrRobzilla)

#BenjaminS : Trey is underrated as a singer. I like how strong his vocals are in this song. The rhythm is catchy and pleasant, and I like how he owns his talent with his riffs and runs.

#ryan5676 : I'm not a fan of hearing this with the lame repetitive beat and I'm bored already and it's not even done
987 days 17 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!Judges' Comments!]

---> "Ok, All Right" - David Archuleta (humanwebjet1)

#FedeBenna : For this Semifinal 2 I've decided I'll just comment with five "yes" and five "no"...and for me you are a..."YES"! :)

#BenjaminS : Ugh, well I guess we know who the weaker semifinal is. I like David, but this is just awful. The lyrics make me think a 12-year-old could write this! I couldn't even bear to listen to it for a second time. Not a fan.

#ryan5676 : Wow I have woken up instantly to this rhythmic music that sounds amazing and this is a catchy hit that deserves to chart the world

open group

SpotifySongContest SSC4! [SoonerOrLater]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!