This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 12: Ontario, Canada

Topic » Episode 12: Ontario, Canada

2863 days 2 hours ago
Rennac
For the last 11 episodes of Total Drama World Tour, our remaining 10 contestants have battled it out in 3 distinct and unique teams. However, as the teams are getting smaller and smaller (and we don't have a Team Victory type to lose all it's members), a merge will obviously happen very soon. But will it be this episode?
As we reach the halfway point in our show, we take a break from traveling around the world and return to Canada for another challenge.
What will this challenge be? Will I finally merge the teams? Which team will win? Team Chaos...? *Giggles*
Find out these questions and more in Episode 12!

Episode 12 starts Sunday, July 16th at 12:00 pm pst/ 2:00 pm cst/ 3:00 pm est
2863 days 2 hours ago
Symmetry888
"Back to Canada, huh?" Rose takes a seat in economy class. "Not a bad idea."
2863 days 2 hours ago
WestTemp
*Crossed arms. He's back in all his black stuff*
2863 days 2 hours ago
Symmetry888
Rose looks over to Timmy. "Back in black, huh?" She starts humming the AC/DC song by the same name.
2862 days 22 hours ago
tyr3kflame
Ty: Canada? Ugh. *Sits down in economy class*
2862 days 22 hours ago
Symmetry888
Rose laughs at Ty's annoyance. "Not happy to be back in Canada, Ty?"
2862 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: This is so weird heading back to Canada
2862 days 18 hours ago
ninjohn
Marcus looks outside and sees he's back in Canada. He also sees AJ was voted off. He looks down sadly, feeling guilty.
2862 days 12 hours ago
tyr3kflame
Ty: I hate this place Rose!! *Sighs* I just wish I could see Marcus right now..
2862 days 12 hours ago
Shaunyboo2001
Ellie: Hey Y'all, just got back from Replacing rennac said toothpaste with hot sauce
*Hears Rennac scream*
Well there's no proof I did it, I removed CCTV ;D
2862 days 11 hours ago
tyr3kflame
Ty: Ellie, you're so crazy *laughs*
2862 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: I'm not going to listen to Crazy Ellie while I am just going to relax and listen to 'Try to Remember'
2862 days 9 hours ago
pinkiepie512
AG: "OMG Ellie, that is awesome!!! Well if we are going to Canada, I will watch Canada then."

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/hetalia/images/a/a3/Canada.png/revision/latest?cb=20120526161311
2862 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: I can't believe we have to wait another 24 hours until we arrive in Ontario, but first I better get a massage and cookies in first class where that would help
2862 days 7 hours ago
Symmetry888
"Ellie, babe, that was the funniest shit I've heard in days," Rose says, laughing. She looks back at Ryan. "Good luck with that, Ryan! I fed all the cookies to the rats."
2862 days 7 hours ago
Shaunyboo2001
"Ryan: I'm not going to listen to Crazy Ellie while I am just going to relax and listen to 'Try to Remember'"

Ellie: Who stuck a pole up his butt?

open group

Total Drama World Tour Summer Showdown

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!