This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9: Barcelona, Spain

Topic » Episode 9: Barcelona, Spain

2899 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: I can say that everyone have some positive traits and are unique in their own ways. But you are lucky to have come in on this day where you have missed the dramas over the last 2 episodes which were fierce
2899 days 13 hours ago
coolKat
Natalie: Who was  the fights between
2899 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: Well, Ty splits with AJ in the Paris episode because of how TY had a date with Ellie in the challenge and there was me and LEA arguing because of how I won the challenge for my team in the Barcelona challenge and that I had to choose a team to get safety as well where I didn't choose LEA's team and he is pissed at me!
2899 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: Just be glad you missed all the drama, for now
2899 days 13 hours ago
coolKat
Natalie: Wow
2899 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: I think that we should stop talking about what happened on the show where I would like to know more about you if you don't mind
2899 days 13 hours ago
coolKat
Natalie: Oh i prefer not to share
2899 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: Thats alright where you will meet the other contestants very soon where they are all a lovely bunch to be around with
2899 days 13 hours ago
coolKat
Natalie: Im sure they are great
2899 days 11 hours ago
pinkiepie512
AG: "Who are you?"
2899 days 9 hours ago
zorbo678
*walks in the room*
AJ: Natalie? Is that you?
2899 days 4 hours ago
ninjohn
Marcus figures out Amber is eliminated. He sighs, counting the remaining contestants.
2898 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: So long Amber where you were a nice person
2898 days 21 hours ago
coolKat
Natalie: Uh yeah... So Its nice to meet you all
2898 days 11 hours ago
Symmetry888
Rose looks over, seeing Natalie. She grins. "Welcome to the team."

open group

Total Drama World Tour Summer Showdown

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!