This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9: Barcelona, Spain

Topic » Episode 9: Barcelona, Spain

2900 days 12 hours ago
tyr3kflame
Ty: *Grabs his hands* I won't allow you to get distracted..*flirty smiles*
2900 days 11 hours ago
ninjohn
Marcus catches his breath. His face is pink. He doesn't even know what to say...or if he can even say anything...
2900 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Ryan: Good morning everyone where I had a lovely sleep in first class
2899 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: I wonder who will be eliminated from the competition today where it must be tough to go out at this stage
2899 days 16 hours ago
Rennac
Attention, everyone!
I have a huge announcement!
With Crimson out of the game, we had to make an arrangement for this surprise quit.
Luckily, we had an alternate waiting this whole time for someone to quit or be disqualified.
Without further ado, we have a new contestant.
She can introduce herself to you all.
2899 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: Wow, a new contestant where would she be on our team since we lost Crimson?
2899 days 15 hours ago
coolKat
Natalie: H-H-Hello
2899 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: Hi Natalie where welcome to the show :)
2899 days 15 hours ago
coolKat
Natalie: T-T-Thank you
2899 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: Your welcome where you must be overwhelmed by all of this and that we will make sure that you feel happy here where that is what I love to do
2899 days 15 hours ago
coolKat
Natalie: Just a little nervous.... I mean... I just got here... I have no idea what has happened... Prior to my coming
2899 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: You will feel right at home here and you can come and see my scrapbook with all of the pictures I took of which happened in the previous episodes to help you fit in and to know what has happened!
2899 days 15 hours ago
coolKat
Natalie: Thats... So nice... of you
2899 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: Thats okay where I want you to feel comfortable during your first day where there is also an elimination ceremony happening today so we are waiting to see who has been eliminated
2899 days 15 hours ago
coolKat
Natalie: Oh.. Um so what is everyone like

open group

Total Drama World Tour Summer Showdown

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!