This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7: JUDGING

Topic » Episode 7: JUDGING

1280 days 8 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Also correcting, Stormer Summers only has 1 win. My bad.
1280 days 4 hours ago
ninjohn
I'm just going to let my music do the talking for this one...

1279 days 17 hours ago
turkeylover
wow if you skip your workout, you're boyfriend will call you a fat slut or something ):

alao, sorry not submitting! i kinda forgot about this because I was busy winning stars <3
1279 days 16 hours ago
turkeylover
sorry for not submitting** i can't type omg
1279 days 16 hours ago
jfaia
omg yes turkey I voted for you, such a queen! congrats
1279 days 16 hours ago
Rubes
Lmaooo yess slayyy turkey, fat slut
1278 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Alright I've made my decision

Tonight I'm not even gonna go individual. Cuz the notes are the same to both of you. This week, you guys didn't do very well. One didn't even submit, the other just didn't quite hit the mark. And this redemption record wasn't very good either, with one not even having a video and the other just being meh at best.

That being said, one of you stays, the other goes.
1278 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
The person who will get their contract terminated is...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Nevra

Nevra, I'm sorry but this is the end of the road for you. You have the talent alright. And you are fun to see navigate the competition. I just think you lost the focus you needed to get you trough to the finale. Thank you for coming, and I mean it. Now, you may bravely leave the studio.

The Watchamacallit. Nice job, at least you submitted but it's a tough bunch of people. STEP IT UP!

Episode 8 posted soon

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!