This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season Finale: "Childs Play"

Topic » Season Finale: "Childs..

2803 days 18 hours ago
jm340
-Txts Sage-

Yes, I've been meaning to hit you up so we can chat I need to tell you something very important
2803 days 18 hours ago
presea6789
Karen, you need.. to stop listening to outsiders. You are fine, and your weight is fine..

- Klaire takes a seat.

But I suppose it wouldn't hurt to drop a few pounds, honey. About ten.
2803 days 18 hours ago
Rocketokid13
*walks in*
It looks beautiful...
*smiles*
2803 days 18 hours ago
jm340
Confessional- With everything that has happened in Milan... With Brandon and I... I need to get everything off my chest... One being with Sage. She needs to know what EVAUNIE wanted me to do...
2803 days 18 hours ago
Venetiabella
** Karen gets up from the couch, rapidly throwing all of the junk food into the trash. **

It's done! Here my journey begins.
2803 days 18 hours ago
presea6789
Karen, seven million families deal with over weight-ness. You are not alone in this struggle.

- Klaire wraps her arms around her daughter.

I'm on this journey WITH you!
2803 days 18 hours ago
kort
*Texting Karen back.*
Sure will! Get better soon dearie!
2803 days 18 hours ago
kaylee21
-Sage's team would exit the house as she'd grab her purse, getting in her car. She'd pause for a brief moment and text back.

What about? Well, i'm actually headed to Barney's. So, if you want... you can meet me there? We can shop and have a little day, love.

Interview: After finally settling our differences, it's nice to be cool with James. I'm an LGBT advocate back in L.A. and i'm a true hag. *She'd laugh.* I really always wanted to be cool with James from the get-go.
2803 days 18 hours ago
beccajo16
*smiles and turns around*
Thanks baby.
2803 days 18 hours ago
Rocketokid13
*goes to hug her, kisses*
Any moment now.
*laughs a little*
2803 days 18 hours ago
beccajo16
*smiles and laughs a little*
I'm scared...
2803 days 18 hours ago
zachboy967
- watches from outside and runs outside his door, looking @ Sage waving to her -
2803 days 18 hours ago
Hudspith
*stands in the kitchen making breakfast*
2803 days 18 hours ago
jm340
-Txts Sage-
I will meet you there ...

Confessional- My nerves are shot!

(STAGE 2 of the finale will begin at 915 jsyk)
2803 days 18 hours ago
amylou8251
*sits at my desk typing an email to my publisher attaching the recent installment of my book*

open group

The Real Socialites of Las Vegas: S3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!