This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2: "Namaste, bitches!"

Topic » Episode 2: "Namaste,..

2809 days 20 hours ago
Venetiabella
Mom, I'll see you at the spa!

- Karen grabs her purse and sunglasses, making her way to the driveway.
2809 days 20 hours ago
jm340
-looks at the name placings and sees Karen Guvalsons name-

That's the butch that wrote that column about me and Brandon...
2809 days 20 hours ago
Cort
- Evuanie would be arriving to spae

Confessionals: our LAST meeting wasn't so great but hopefully things will be better now
2809 days 20 hours ago
jm340
-sees EVAUNIE-

Confessional- Did King Kong just walk in...
2809 days 20 hours ago
jm340
-sips my tea looking at EVAUNIE-
2809 days 20 hours ago
Cort
- texting sage
Im at the spa
2809 days 20 hours ago
jm340
-takes a seat-
2809 days 20 hours ago
Cort
Hey JM how are boo!

- flipping her hair

Confessionals: JM balls dropped when i walked through the door
2809 days 20 hours ago
kaylee21
-Sage would text Jaith back, smiling.

"Baby, why do we need labels? Can't we just continue to do what we've been doing? Having fun."

Interview: I don't like labels. Like, with anything. If you're a man or woman who likes your own gender, then cool. There should be no labels regarding that. If you're screwing someone, cool. There shouldn't be a label on that either.
2809 days 20 hours ago
Venetiabella
- Arriving at the spa, Karen has a smile plastered on her face. Her chunky figure makes way inside, looking at some recognizable faces. She sets her handbag down, taking a seat.

Confessional: It's a little nerve wracking seeing all the faces that are written about on my blog. But hey, I'm here and ready to relax at the spa!
2809 days 20 hours ago
presea6789
- The camera pans to Klaire, who is clicking and clacking away on her keyboard, her pink acrylic nails tapping.

Interview: My name is Klaire Gunvalson, MOTHER of Karen Gunvalson. I'm an insurance agent, which has made me millions.. not to brag. I'm also known for being a contributor to my daughter's website, "Vegas Gossip" which no one can exactly TOP. Woo-Hoo!
2809 days 20 hours ago
jm340
-smirks at EVAUNIE-

Oh you know... I'm just trying to decide what color vagina I want since I'm in transition....
2809 days 20 hours ago
jm340
(Klaire will be joining the leading cast as well!!)
2809 days 20 hours ago
kaylee21
-Sage would flip her hair, exiting her condo. She'd get into her Range Rover and go to the spa. She'd exit the car, making her entrance.

Hello, ladies and gents. How is everyone? *She'd greet everyone, and sitting down.* I'll wait til everyone arrives before i make my announcement. *She'd smile.*
2809 days 20 hours ago
Cort
Thats great!

I think Black would be great it matches your Soul

open group

The Real Socialites of Las Vegas: S3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!