This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2: "Namaste, bitches!"

Topic » Episode 2: "Namaste,..

2796 days 17 hours ago
jm340
With a baby shower that ended in drama, things are heated and the socialites have clearly divided!
Tonight, Sage (Kaylee21) has decided to bring the entire group together for a "SPA-CATION" in her attempts to bring the Zin (and the gin) back to the socialites!
Get ready for a spa day to remember!

NOTE:
Everyone is headed to the spa...we will first all be sitting down for "tea" and the other activities will follow!
2796 days 17 hours ago
jm340
(ALSO 3 new leads will be announced TONIGHT!)
2796 days 17 hours ago
CamXmaya
(its gonna get good)
2796 days 17 hours ago
jm340
Confessional- Really Sage? A spa day? Ain't no herbs gonna get this group back together... And to be honest I don't even see why Sage invited me..
2796 days 17 hours ago
kaylee21
-Sage would walk out of her bathroom, she'd walk into her closet, looking for an outfit to wear.

Interview: Last week, i made my debut into the social scene in Las Vegas and was DEEPLY disappointed. It was fights, upon fights and fights. Now, anyone who knows me knows that i love a good catfight. But... not a baby shower. That was just distasteful. I'm hosting an event to hopefully bring these bitches back together. *Fingers crossed*
2796 days 17 hours ago
jm340
-arrives at the spa grabbing a tea

Confessional- The bitch is throwing a "spa day" and she ain't even here... *rolls eyes* she's probably too busy snorting her own "herbs" if ya know what I mean..
2796 days 17 hours ago
jm340
-Txts Brandon

I'm already here at the spa.. No one is here at all
2796 days 17 hours ago
Cort
- Texting Sage

Hey boo
2796 days 17 hours ago
jm340
(BRANDON IS NOW A LEAD)
2796 days 17 hours ago
Brandonh1
Txt back  James-

Should I come?
2796 days 17 hours ago
Venetiabella
- Karen is seen typing away on her laptop in her mother's living room, in a tight blazer. Her chunky arm reaches over, snacking on some Lay's while she types.

Interview: My name is Karen Gunvalson, and I own "Vegas Gossip", a well-known gossip blog that covers everything Las Vegas. From shady tax fraud scams, to who's sleeping with who, I've covered it all. I made a few careers, and ended some as well. People around Vegas know my name, but may not no my face. I'm hoping to branch out and start my own socialite career after years of hiding behind a computer screen.
2796 days 17 hours ago
kaylee21
-Sage would be talking to her assistant, while getting dressed.

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/bgc/set?id=191663659
2796 days 17 hours ago
jm340
-to the guy handing out tea

Is there any anti aging stuff in this.. I know of someone who needs it.

Confessional- They say black don't crack... But then I looked at EVAUNIE and realized it does...
2796 days 17 hours ago
jm340
(KAREN IS NOW A LEAD!)
2796 days 17 hours ago
kaylee21
-Sage would text Evaunie back.

Hey, dollface. What's up? I haven't talked to you since the baby shower!
2796 days 17 hours ago
CamXmaya
text sage-
hey so are we even "offical or are we friends with benifits?

open group

The Real Socialites of Las Vegas: S3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!