This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

INTERVIEW WITH HAYCSCLAIR

Topic » INTERVIEW WITH HAYCSCLAIR

2496 days 16 hours ago
haycsclair
First of all, thank you to all the people who supported me even I only lasted for three weeks.

Uhm, I'm not really shocked. During the third challenge, both Andy and I got 0 point. At the back of my mind, I was already doing some calculation. I already prepared myself for the worst since both Andy and I were already thinking that we could be a match. So if we were a match, there's a big possibility that we could go home. Because our total combined scores were really not that high if you would compare it to other possible matches.
2496 days 16 hours ago
haycsclair
By the way, I had no idea we have viewers. Haha!
2496 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
At least you weren't blindsided. That can hurt.

Is there anything you regret? Anything you plan on taking into account for your next RSF season?
2496 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Well the interview doesn't have viewers! But RSF Series has viewers! Those were the ones I was talking about :)

For the interviews, right now it'll only be RShowFreak, Turney1805, and myself viewing them!
2496 days 16 hours ago
haycsclair
I really regret not picking Andy in the first Matchup Ceremony. We were talking about how could we be a perfect match and all, but I made a promise to Charlie that I would pick him, since he was so upset about my "shade" move. An act of reconciliation on my part, perhaps?

During second matchup ceremony, my plan was to pick Andy, but we ended with different people. It really sucked. We could have at least gained 160 secret points for sitting together in first two matchups.
2496 days 16 hours ago
haycsclair
Always go back to what is your goal. Always consider that. That's how should I play.
2496 days 16 hours ago
haycsclair
Yeah. I was talking about the viewers of the show. Haha!
2496 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
One different decision could have changed the entire game. Crazy to think about.

I know your time in the game was short but is there anyone in the game standing out as playing good? If you had to predict the pair to win the game, who would you say?
2496 days 16 hours ago
haycsclair
I think Ethan is playing a solid game. He is good in challenges and I think he is there for the right reason. He wants to win and he is also legit looking for his perfect match. Because you can tell that others are just there as "trolls".

I think Jordon and Brittany can win this game. I always think that this pair is a very cute pair. Even if they don't like me that much, I really don't care. They really sound cute together. It would be a satisfying finale if they win together in the end.
2496 days 16 hours ago
haycsclair
Plus both of them sound very genuine.
2496 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
All 3 of those are great players, I've lost to all of them before. I'm excited to watch the season unfold.
2496 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
It's getting late so I won't keep you much longer. Do you have any final words you want to say before we conclude this interview?
2496 days 16 hours ago
haycsclair
Of course. I want to thank the hosts because if not for this season, Andy and I would not become friends here on Tengaged. We messaged each other right after we got eliminated that we should try joining Survivor together. I'm really looking forward to get to know Andy as a friend.

To all of you, be true to yourself and positive things will come your way.
2496 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I hope this is a start to a great friendship with you two! Thanks for doing this interview with me Clair! I wish you the best of luck in future endeavors and I hope to see you back in a future RSF Season! Thank you! Goodnight!
2496 days 15 hours ago
haycsclair
Oh. I would love too.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate this interview.

*hugs*

*smiles*

open group

GAIA’S SURVIVOR APPS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!