This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

INTERVIEW WITH HAYCSCLAIR

Topic » INTERVIEW WITH HAYCSCLAIR

2485 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Welcome!
2485 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
Hello! How are you?
2485 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I'm doing great Clair! Thank you! How are you feeling now that it's been a few days since being eliminated?
2485 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
I know I should have been sad because I didn't win, but I'm not. Entering the game, my goal was to win and to find my match. But when I found out that Andy was my match, the elimination didn't really get to me.
2485 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
I'm feeling satisfied.
2485 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I respect your viewpoint on the game, it's good you're not beating yourself up over it, It's pretty hard to stay safe in a game with only 9 pairs in the game. Not many places to hide.

I'm glad you were able to find your perfect match! You mention in the game that you guys figured it out once you compared notes about family values and loyalty. When exactly did you guys figure out you were a match?
2485 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
It was during the first week. The week where almost everyone were beating me up about my "shady" move in the first challenge. Andy was one of those who messaged me that wasn't mad at me that time.

Andy told me that we have the same attitude towards the game. Even if we don't win, it really doesn't matter to us. As long as we stay true to ourselves and we don't lose ourselves during the process, then it's fine.
2485 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
We both value family and we are really loyal to our allies to the point of saving not just ourselves, but also our allies.
2485 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Making friends is just as good as getting the win.

Can you take me through this shady move?
2485 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
At first, I was doubtful, but Andy sounded so sure that we are a perfect match.
2485 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
Okay. So in the first getaway challenge, there were twenty facts that we needed to match to each one of the contestants. One fact per contestant according on how we answered the survey questions.

No. 18 was about psychologist as a job. I focused on that since it was my dream job. But when Andy told me that it was his, my mind got rolling. That's when I figured out that no. 8 was mine. The fact about being a 25-year old.
2485 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
Some contestants got mad at me. They told me how I forgot about my age. They called it as "shady".
2485 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
I ended up as a winner of that challenge.
2485 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Ah so you got blamed for being "shady" when in reality you just got things mixed up. Sounds like a #gaiaflop moment :P

You guys were pretty well liked by the looks of it. A lot of players in the game and even viewers outside the game were shocked and disappointed at you guys being eliminated. Did you have any idea you guys were the ones being eliminated or were you just as shocked?
2485 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
They were blaming me because they got no. 18 wrong due to my claim that it was mine. I think first impression really lasts.
2485 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
First impressions def last! I'm sorry to hear you got blamed for an error.

open group

GAIA’S SURVIVOR APPS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!