This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Star Academy- Week 1- PANEL

Topic » Star Academy- Week 1- PANEL

2951 days 12 hours ago
haycsclair
*claps for Gemma*

Competition right there, guys. I told you. She nailed the photo shoot.
2951 days 11 hours ago
rollingderp
*claps also*
2951 days 11 hours ago
Dara4ever
Dani your up next. Dani you were in the middle pack this week but will your picture keep you in this competition. Let’s see your best shot.

Here is your best shot: http://i.huffpost.com/gen/942470/thumbs/o-MEGAN-FOX-570.jpg?1

{Dani}

Dara: Dani along with Amber and Clary your face looks great in the shot but your posing is very simple. I wish you would’ve done a more intricate and striking pose because along with the face it would’ve been a killer job.

Chris: Yes Megan Fox goddess. But this photo is very simple, you sitting isn’t really posey that much but I love your face.

Carly: Interesting pose, but not something I would consider to be a top scorer for this shoot. 

STAR LOUNGE SCORE: 4
-The viewers thought your photo was ok!

Last up are our beautiful twins Brooke and Riley. Let’s see your best shot ladies.

Here is your best shot ladies: https://res.cloudinary.com/galore/image/upload/h_578,w_1024/v1442413334/Clermont_1_Galore_Mag.jpg

{Brooke and Riley}

Dara: Ladies I think you are both sweet girls but this picture is very underwhelming to me. The pose is not strong or high fashion and the face is just ok to me. You both have so much potential but you can do so much better than this.

Chris: What the actual fuck is this. Hey let me throw up a peace sign as a pose. No, I honestly thought that you would take more effort into it. I was wrong. Even with your tongue out, it’s so basic. I can’t.

Carly: There are two of you, so I expected double the greatness, but this just fell completely flat.

STAR LOUNGE SCORE: 3.5
-The viewers were underwhelmed with your photo.
2951 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
*looks at the twins*

Sorry, girls.
2951 days 11 hours ago
Dara4ever
When we come back models I will reveal this weeks total scores and that will determine which one of you beauties will be expelled from the STAR ACADEMY.
2951 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
*looks nervous*
2951 days 11 hours ago
rollingderp
*screaming internally*
2951 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
I think you'll be fine, Re. One of the Top 3 this week.
2951 days 11 hours ago
aj1111
*Starts having a panic attack*
2951 days 11 hours ago
SummerRae101
*Smiles, looking around*
2951 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
*holds Clary's hands*

You'll be fine.
2951 days 11 hours ago
rollingderp
Re CF: Why are the twins here? (Shannon and Shannade weren't that pretty anyways.)
2951 days 11 hours ago
Dara4ever
CALL-OUT

BEST PHOTO OF THE WEEK.....
-Goes to the model with the highest overall total score of the week.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

GEMMA - 48.3- You absolutely killed it this week.

{Scores}
Challenge:10
Dara:10
Chris:10
Carly:9.8
SL:8.5

Runner Up goes to!

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

CANDY- 43.5

{Scores}
Challenge:9.5
Dara:8.5
Chris:9
Carly:9
SL:4.5
+3 STAR MODEL BONUS

-The STAR MODEL bonus got you to the runner up position this week:)
2951 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
Wow! Almost perfect. Congrats, Gemma!
2951 days 11 hours ago
rollingderp
*claps*
Cf: I'm worried because Chris Hated my photo.

open group

Star Academy-(Week 7) (Gift Prize)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!